It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This video is obviously from last year, but to my complete surprise I could not find a thread about it on ATS (correct me if I'm wrong). That shocked me because this video really hits home for what many ATSers write about the Federal Reserve. It's an intelligent, witty, and humorous presentation which really shows the Federal Reserve for what it is... I don't think I've ever seen this information presented in such a powerful yet entertaining way, let alone to have this information presented on such a mainstream source. He goes into the history of how the Federal Reserve was created and how the Fed sugar coats the history with deceptive information.

Most media reports indicate he was fired for other reasons, but upon watching this video, it really makes me think hard about the real reasons he was fired. The timing is coincidental... and his attack on the Fed is pure gold. He pulls it off in a way which makes him look sane and rational... that is what they hate more than anything. If a crazy person is ranting about the "evil Federal Reserve" it's actually a good thing for them, because people don't want to associate themselves with those "crazy" people or their beliefs. But when it comes in a format like this, it forces people to think twice and actually question their understanding of the world.

edit on 27/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ChaoticOrder
Thanks for the reprise on that video..............Beck was an enemy of George Soros who was directly responsible for the firing of Glen Beck..........0'Reilly has him on as frequent guest so as to give Soros the finger.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
yeah

because he'll have no way of getting his ideas out there anymore, and this video will never be seen again

sorry, the logic just isn't there

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
George Soros was directly responsible for the firing of Glen Beck..........0'Reilly has him on as frequent guest so as to give Soros the finger.

I tried looking into the official reasons he was fired, but it all seems extremely murky and there is no solid indication of why... which really just points to another reason imo. And that reason may have been because they didn't like him producing content such as this.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
yeah

because he'll have no way of getting his ideas out there anymore, and this video will never be seen again

I don't know what your talking about - BUT I do know that Beck has been (and still is) extremely successful in getting his ideas out there and he has also created his own venue for doing so - AND he has plenty of money and plenty of backing if he needs to embark on greater (ad)ventures................

PS - he has a # 1 (in his category) rated national radio program to boot..........

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder
Thanks for the reprise on that video..............George Soros was directly responsible for the firing of Glen Beck..........0'Reilly has him on as frequent guest so as to give Soros the finger.

Prove where Soros had anything to do with Beck getting fired. No one on the media down talks the fed and keeps their jobs. Zionist don't like it when people point out their crimes.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

yeah

Having a mainstream television show which attracts several million viewers with each airing is hardly an insignificant thing... having an out of control "loon" such as him constantly presenting information such as this is definitely not something they would want. It is certainly not a leap of logic to assume they fired him over this sort of thing... watch the video and I think you will clearly agree. They can't stop this video from being seen, but they have stopped any future videos like this he may have presented in mainstream television. And whether he was fired for this or not doesn't really matter, the content in the video is still golden and well worth consideration.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

ChaoticOrder
Thanks for the reprise on that video..............George Soros was directly responsible for the firing of Glen Beck..........0'Reilly has him on as frequent guest so as to give Soros the finger.

Prove where Soros had anything to do with Beck getting fired. No one on the media down talks the fed and keeps their jobs. Zionist don't like it when people point out their crimes.

I won't waste my time proving anything to you............

About 808,000 results (0.31 seconds) for Soros responsible for firing of Glen Beck

GOOGLE IT ..............THE INFO ON THAT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE - Only a fool would disbelieve it

George Soros-Backed Group Demands Glenn Beck's Firing
www.newsmax.com/Hirsen/george-soros-glenn-beck/2011/.../38308...
Jan 18, 2011 – George Soros-Backed Group Demands Glenn Beck's Firing ... who had been contributors to what Beck characterized as the “era of the big lie.” ...

Small example for the uninformed mind:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
what would have been interesting is if the attempt to expose the private fed got shut down due to a mysterious power failure in the bldg or some other technical problem

to think the all powerful that run the world weren't aware he was doing this, or that they let it happen and then fired him after the fact is silly

this thread is proof that firing him would accomplish nothing, and actually would have the opposite effect of drawing attention to it

who benefits from this idea that soros is after glenn beck ?

hmmmmm........

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

what would have been interesting is if the attempt to expose the private fed got shut down due to a mysterious power failure in the bldg or some other technical problem

Firing him a few months later is not very suspicious... cutting off the show with a power failure, now THAT is highly suspicious.

Please insert another coin and try again.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
As a radio talk show host who tells the truth "like it is" Glen Beck is right up there with Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, and many many more heroic figures of the conservative American media.

For a complete list of these heroic figures please go here

SAMPLE from the Gallery

edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Firing him a few months later is not very suspicious... cutting off the show with a power failure, now THAT is highly suspicious.

Please insert another coin and try again.

who benfits from the idea that soros is after beck because his reporting is so close to the truth , the elite are scared of beck ?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just want to clear something up here. At about 17 mins into the video they start talking about gold reserves. Let me just make it clear that the Fed does not have any gold reserves, Greenspan has admitted as much. They may hold reserves for private customers but they do not hold any reserves to back the currency they create.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

who benfits from the idea that soros is after beck because his reporting is so close to the truth , the elite are scared of beck ?

Who benefits from Beck being on mainstream television and saying stuff like this? Certainly not the Federal Reserve... you're just trying to dilute the facts of the matter and play conspiracy against conspiracy. Nice try but I'm not taking the bait.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

All of those people are dis-info agents and Zionists on top of it all. Neo-con corporate minion propaganda.

edit on 27-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You ask "Who benefits"?

ANSWER---------------Cui bono ("To whose benefit?", literally "as a benefit to whom?", a double dative construction), also rendered as Cui prodest, is a Latin adage that is used either to suggest a hidden motive or to indicate that the party responsible for something may not be who it appears at first to be.

Commonly the phrase is used to suggest that the person or people guilty of committing a crime may be found among those who have something to gain, chiefly with an eye toward financial gain. The party that benefits may not always be obvious or may have successfully diverted attention to a scapegoat, for example.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
reply to post by Vitruvian

All of those people are dis-info agents and Zionists on top of it all.

Ha ha - I laugh.........what they are now is what's important - they comprise the collective (and most intelligent) voice throughout American that will be responsible for the overthrow of the BHO Marxist regime.............I laugh even more so

BTW a great part of their audience are so-called liberals who are disgusted with BHO and his motley cabal of Marxists.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I tried looking into the official reasons he was fired, but it all seems extremely murky and there is no solid indication of why... which really just points to another reason imo. And that reason may have been because they didn't like him producing content such as this.

Sorry to say, I have to question how hard you searched.

For starters, Beck was not "fired". His contract ran out and after losing roughly 36% of his advertisers, he had lost 39% of his viewers from the previous year (1.8 million viewers), and he had lost 48% of his 25-54 demographic. Going even further, Beck's production company also announced they would still be working with Fox on other projects for air on Fox. Below is the press release...

FOX NEWS AND MERCURY RADIO ARTS ANNOUNCE NEW AGREEMENT (New York, NY) Fox News and Mercury Radio Arts, Glenn Beck’s production company, are proud to announce that they will work together to develop and produce a variety of television projects for air on the Fox News Channel as well as content for other platforms including Fox News’ digital properties. Glenn intends to transition off of his daily program, the third highest rated in all of cable news, later this year.

Roger Ailes, Chairman and CEO of Fox News said, “Glenn Beck is a powerful communicator, a creative entrepreneur and a true success by anybody’s standards. I look forward to continuing to work with him. ”

Glenn Beck said: “I truly believe that America owes a lot to Roger Ailes and Fox News. I cannot repay Roger for the lessons I’ve learned and will continue to learn from him and I look forward to starting this new phase of our partnership.”

Joel Cheatwood, SVP/Development at Fox News, will be joining Mercury Radio Arts effective April 24, 2011. Part of his role as EVP will be to manage the partnership and serve as a liaison with the Fox News Channel.

Roger Ailes said: “Joel is a good friend and one of the most talented and creative executives in the business. Over the past four years I have consistently valued his input and advice and that will not stop as we work with him in his new role.”

“Glenn Beck” is consistently the third highest rated program on cable news.

For the 27 months that “Glenn Beck” has aired on Fox News, the program has averaged more than 2.2 million total viewers and 563,000 viewers 25-54 years old, numbers normally associated with shows airing in primetime, not at 5pm. “Glenn Beck” has dominated all of its cable news competitors since launch.

This is the entertainment business and this is how it works. Once a contract runs out, either side can choose to not renew that contract for any reasons at all. One month prior to Beck leaving Fox, Don Imus and the Colbert show both speculated that the contract would not be renewed, for the same reasons I outline at the beginning of this post. Beck's leaving was predicted and foreseen by many. It had nothing to do with his show on the Federal Reserve.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The contract he had with Fox was set to expire at the end of 2011 according to all the sources I have found... so it would seem he was cut off a lot earlier than he should have been, he was "fired" before the contract expired. As for his ratings... that is simply misleading propaganda.

You've heard that Fox News fired Glenn Beck, right? You heard that Fox couldn't manage him anymore. You read that network president Roger Ailes canned him to stem the rush of advertisers fleeing his program. You saw on the evening news that his program has been shedding viewers so fast Beck can hardly stop crying.

---

While Beck’s ratings have slipped from the sky highs of the health care debate, he still pulls 2 million viewers for a live broadcast at 5 p.m. EDT. Consider that a moment. He’s capturing those ratings with a show that airs on the East Coast while most are commuting home and at 2 p.m. on the West Coast, when folks are still tied to their cubicles.

Although he airs during Denny’s senior discount hour, he’s still pulverizing the prime time 8, 9 and 10 p.m. shows on the other cable news networks. He has unprecedented numbers for such an early broadcast. Are we really to believe Fox killed a show breaking ratings records in a time slot no one wants?

Wright Words: Why Fox fired Glenn Beck

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What's the big deal? beck kept a lot of his viewers when he went independent anyway...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join