It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flies Into Popocatépetl Volcano Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
IMO it just looks like god dropped a glowing log on this toilet of a place we call earth. Hes gotta go too, ya know.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I was out having a smoke while looking at the stars when i saw a beam appear from one place and shoot across the sky and dissapear at another spot, looked like something from sifi movies when spaceships go into hyperdrive. Came on here and saw this video and it kinda freaked me out cos it looks just the same.

Saw this in Iceland.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
It's a subliminal advert for tampons.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Hydrawolf

could be a meteroite. more and more cameras in the world = probability of such rare events rises.

A Hole-In-One?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Too say that UFO"S have been seen over this Volcano alot is a stretch. The video says that the camera's that have been watching the Volcano for MONTHS captured this strange site. Months the camera's have been positioned to watch the volcano and this is the only strange site recorded. The day the volcano exhailed 70 times was the day the strange site was captured. Don't need Volcano's to see or have UFO siteings. They have been seen alot everywhere.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Sorry to say it but these claims of missiles fired into the volcano to test/quell the volcanic disturbance ignores one variable: where do we have a 1 km long/200m wide missile to fire anywhere?

I think these posters need to take this into account before posting these ridiculous claims (sorry so harsh). At least come up with something viable, please.

edit on 28-10-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

maybe, maybe not. who knows.
for me, personally, this video is interesting, but not enough proof.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

rare, but it happens. the probability it is also filmed was about 1:100000000000.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
why is nobody just give it a shot,
anyone has to build a rocket with, i dont know a camera and a tracking device and just send it straight into a volcano

@icepack what would you need to say, wow this is enough evidence it has to be true.
government source? im pretty sure if this would be an ufo or anything related to ufos the government wouldnt just say: yeh folks there are flying tons of ufos around here, and we have no clue what to do about it, just to let you know

edit on 28-10-2012 by tayeltony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
interesting phenomena,

wonder why do ufos enter volcanos

edit on 28-10-2012 by atsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If it's really a UFO who knows how exactly their technology works, it might be converting that immense amount of heat into energy for their ship somehow, who knows...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Pure comedy gold that is

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
LMAO at the tampon or feces (divine catharsis literally!?) but to be serious....

Maybe these anamolies could be plasma related, maybe they are undiscovered biological entities (maybe the basis for dragon?), instead of being extra-terrestrial, either intelligent or simply meteoric?

Maybe it is divine. If God supposedly sent the rainbow as a sign maybe a turd is indicative of how he feels toward us now, post-diluvian? After all, look at the name "Popocatepetl" which in Aztec is a deriviation of the Olmec diminiutive noun phrase "Poopoo on a cat poopooing on a petal." I am sure the heavens are aware of choosing where they defecate symbolically.
edit on 28-10-2012 by seen2much because: I looked up Popocatepetl in google translate and had to add my findings which smell bad for all humanity.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Meteorite going behind the volcano. If it would have hit inside the volcano there would have been some activity. Or it could be fabricated, it's hard because I don't understand the language.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know the date this video was shot on, did it coincide with last weekends orionid meteor shower peak?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
IN MY OPINION...

It's an artificial image superimposed on a real video using Adobe After Effects to keyframe the movement and masking when it "hits" the volcano. The dead giveaway is the hideous drop shadow, which didn't even match on the sky...it's a 2D image trying to blend in a "3D environment" video...and as 2D Compositors would know or visual effects artists...it won't match.

But that's just me...you can ask visual effects guys...or even post this on creative cow or any effects website, put it up for discussion.

Many thanks! More power to ATS!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

Looks like a giant cigarette being sent down old Popo.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Well... I can speak as one since I've been working professionally with that for the past 12 years. But I must say that it isn't so simple. At a first glance the shadow (it's a self shadowing and not a drop shadow) may look inconsistent or off but if you pay attention to the mountain you will notice that the shadow is on the right place, and it's intensity should be a bit stronger since the body of the UFO is smaller and less "spread out" than the one of the mountain. So we can't say for sure this is a hoax by looking exclusively at it's shadow.

Usually the best thing to check for to validade the authenticity of this sort of thing is to look at noise/grain patterns over the object and surrounding areas, these usually don't match up 100% when they are digitally modified (composited). Something that without access to the original file with it's full resolution and without further encoding gets trickier if not impossible after further compression is added to a video source.

By looking at this video as it is I must say that I must stay over the fence. Can't say it's real nor that it's fake.

I do wonder however why people that record such sightings never release the original source files to the public for further investigation. This would make everything easier since the level of input would be way bigger and for most part impartial.

The fact that it came from a TV network adds nothing to it's credibility in my opinion. There are loads of TV stations that would do anything to increase it's audience and shares. Like CNN did during the Gulf Crises were "reporters" acted out entire coverages in front of a blue screen as if it was real.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
reply to post by Kandinsky

No probs

If it is a meteor, is it very common for meteors of that size (approx 200m wide and 1000m long) to hit our planet?

...and do meteors not leave any trails or tails or anything behind it? It seems too clean and clear to be a meteor that would be burning through the atmosphere. I'm not saying it is a ship. I'm just saying it doesn't look like a meteor to me.

I don't see meteors very often...but when I do, I like to have a little tail with it.

Sorry, the Mexico aspect of this brought out the worst in me. Hahaha

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join