It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird happening.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Don't worry about it. Just take mental notes.

When I was your age, in my mind's eye, I swallowed the whole Universe. And since that time there has never been a thought that was too large or too scary to contemplate.

Just follow your instincts and keep to the path of the Light--which is to say, keep to what is true and what causes no harm to any one or any thing.

Being transparent in the world has its benefits. Learn to use transparency to gain understanding.

Native Americans always understood this. Learn from them. They teach manners, not merely content.

It is manners that gets you into the forest, to see things that the brash and the presumptuous never see.

You'll do fine, kid.

Pardon? Are you ok?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I was wondering what that meant but I wasnt really gonna reply because I might get hexed!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The happening has stopped completely (i looked at 20 past through the whole day and nothing cam) but I still seem to see bright lights during the day. Ill keep posted but I wont be on ATS till Thursday.
Bye!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Okay? Sure.

It does not harm to have a hologram of the Universe inside one's head--it's just a file that allows Hubble photos have more, er, meaning.

God is not a forboding character. Satan is, well, Satan. And there are others, but it's not as if they sneak into your mind and attack you.

It's like having an extra search engine you have access to, to ask questions--is all--not that "answers" usually make human or tactile sense.

[shrug]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When you notice a pattern running...pay very close attention....maybe you might be able to see through the loophole...ever seen a person running on the spot flickering like a video stuck in a scratch? I love looking for the patterns, the more you can follow the play, the freakier it gets....good luck.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Okay? Sure.

It does not harm to have a hologram of the Universe inside one's head--it's just a file that allows Hubble photos have more, er, meaning.

God is not a forboding character. Satan is, well, Satan. And there are others, but it's not as if they sneak into your mind and attack you.

It's like having an extra search engine you have access to, to ask questions--is all--not that "answers" usually make human or tactile sense.

[shrug]

Hmm...ok

Hey try this out. Tell your teacher that you are going to be a half an hour late to one of your classes. Make up something like you just got sick and you need to see the nurse. Then walk outside with your camera phone and just start taking pictures of the sky, regardless of if you cant see the bright object or not. Maybe you might catch it unexpectedly.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow...........

What country are you in? what region?

If you can get photos or anything, please do. This is really fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join