It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary said "US would make sure person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted" to fath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is what Hillary said to Charles Woods, father of SEAL Tyrone Woods, when his body was returned to the US on September 14.

Woods said Clinton told him that the U.S. would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.”

“When she said that, I could tell that she was not telling me the truth,” Woods said about Clinton

I know many of you are tired of this story, but I wanted to post this as more evidence of the White House and State Department's bs. We know now that Hillary knew this wasn't even close to the truth and yet, she lied to this poor grieving man's face. And, she's going to prosecute the man who made the film?!?!

Woods, had not planned to talk about the issue publicly at all, until recently, when all the information regarding what was actually known came out. As a retired attorney and judge, he considers himself experienced in "reading" people and was less than impressed with the "sympathy" from our dear leader.

“When he finally came over to where we were, I could tell that he was rather conflicted, a person who was not at peace with himself,” Woods said. “Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.”

“I could tell that he was not sorry,” he added. “He had no remorse.”

Woods words, regarding his son:

“I want to honor my son, Ty Woods, who responded to the cries for help and voluntarily sacrificed his life to protect the lives of other Americans.

In the last few days it has become public knowledge that within minutes of the first bullet being fired the White House knew these heroes would be slaughtered if immediate air support was denied. Apparently, C-130s were ready to respond immediately. In less than an hour, the perimeters could have been secured and American lives could have been saved. After seven hours fighting numerically superior forces, my son’s life was sacrificed because of the White House’s decision.

This has nothing to do with politics, this has to do with integrity and honor. My son was a true American hero. We need more heroes today. My son showed moral courage. This is an opportunity for the person or persons who made the decision to sacrifice my son’s life to stand up.”

Interview at the link

Interestingly, the article headline highlights the stupidity of Joe Biden - like we need more examples of that?

Not sure why they took that angle.

Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’

edit on 25-10-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

This is not about partisan politics.

This is not about left or right.

This about an administration who actually failed to do their job. Allies in the democratic party who are siding with them are only doing so because of the politics. They are to be summarily ignored.

The focus, on both sides, should be the failure of the American White House Administration, be it Rebulican or Democrat controlled.

I remember a time, when people actually screwed up, they got fired. People on both sides of the aisle called for it, not because it was politically convenient, but because it was the right thing to do.

~Tenth

ETA: Furthermore, to try and cast blame on the video and the guy who made it, is nonsense. Something like that should have never caused the outrage it did. It also should never have become the media blitz it did. A frenzy that was directly perpatrated by the Administration, not the media.

The media just did what they do best given the proper environment and conversation.

~Tenth
edit on 10/25/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
what film?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Disgusting. These people have no regard for the constitution. They fail at their constitutionally mandated jobs of protecting our embassies, then arrest a man for exercising his free speech rights because it'll help them get elected. IF YOU REELECT OBAMA THIS IS ON YOUR CONSCIENCE.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Why would I believe anything these people have to say?

Buncha hearsay nonsense on a right wing propaganda site. Believe it if you're gullible.

edit on 25-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I remember a time, when people actually screwed up, they got fired. People on both sides of the aisle called for it, not because it was politically convenient, but because it was the right thing to do.

Wow, you must be really old! - Just kidding.

That's exactly why this ticks me off so much - but doing the right thing doesn't seem to matter much anymore in so many aspects of life. It's win win win - whatever the cost. Business, sports, politics......all the same and that's the real problem.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
We live in the world of the double standard now.

I think they should arrest the guy, just so the American people know who really cares about their 1st amendment rights, or the lack there of

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
Why would I believe anything these people have to say?

Buncha hearsay nonsense on a right wing propaganda site. Believe it if you're gullible.

Are you saying that you'd be more inclined to believe 'hearsay nonsense' from a left wing propaganda site?

Otherwise, what difference does the ideology make when it's wrong. just flat out nonsense?

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Not only were the Americans fed false propaganda, but think about this! A man who wrote a film exercising his free speech (although pretty rank), has been sitting in jail for a month. All because of their lie! Oh yeah, it was a probation technicality. But he wasn't in jail before their lie. In this case, their lie has led to the loss of freedom of a US citizen. What if it was your freedom, how would you feel? This administration put a man in jail knowing fully that the video was not to blame.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

So are you saying they got someone to pretend they were the dead SEAL's father?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Are you saying that you'd be more inclined to believe 'hearsay nonsense' from a left wing propaganda site?

No

Otherwise, what difference does the ideology make when it's wrong. just flat out nonsense?

Actually it does, because a right wing propaganda site holds even less credibility if it is talking bad about democrats. If the sites agenda was non-political then I wouldn't bother to mention if it is left or right. Or if the article were talking about non-political non sense, like unicorns, then I wouldn't bother to mention if it is left or right.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

There's is no such thing as a 'credible fact'.

It either is, or it isn't.

So when somebody, be it online, or in person, provides information that is not a fact, but infact ( pun intented) wrong, than it's just that, wrong.

So to me, the source of the wrong information is really inconsequential in most cases.

Somebody screwed up. It's pretty obvious who it was. I don't care if a democrat or a republican is calling for heads, I don't care if it's one or the other trying to cover up for themselves.

ETA: Also, all websites who report politics have an agenda.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

This article isn't a fact, its hearsay...it is a right wing propaganda site spreading rumors about democrats. I'm going to call it out as what it is. I'm not gonna ignore that someone is peddling Glenn Beck right wing nonsense.....

If the guy has a recording of it, then it becomes fact, until then, it's no better than writing on a bathroom stall wall.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

The news was playing the audio from his father earlier today, and it really touched us.

He had no anger in his voice, only disbelief at the way this whole matter was handled. He admitted that he just found out the lies that this administration was passing around about the intel.

He claimed that his son was to come home in 6 days too.....

And if the W.H. had sent some help, his son and his friend might still be alive.

Shame on Obama and his administration for their bungling of this situation and their lies and misdirection.
Not only does it affect the American people but it also affect our credibility as a Nation to those watching abroad as this fiasco unfolds.

If we, as citizens of the U.S, can't trust the Commander in Chief to tell us the truth, how are other nations going to perceive this?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

No

Actually it does, because a right wing propaganda site holds even less credibility if it is talking bad about democrats. If the sites agenda was non-political then I wouldn't bother to mention if it is left or right. Or if the article were talking about non-political non sense, like unicorns, then I wouldn't bother to mention if it is left or right.

Particulary in the exchange with Beckel and O'reily (3:03).. Im sure you just said the same thing Beckel said. He is a bafoon.
edit on 26-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

No

What is your argument? That the father never did an interview??

If it is, then I'll be the first to tell you we heard it for ourselves on the news today. They played the audio and spoke with the guy that was at the radio station when he called in. It was not a planned call, it just happened. And the father wasn't so much angry as he was hurt and disappointed in the way Obama and Hilary mislead him. They also showed pictures when the bodies were flown home and he was there, with both of them.

That man has no reason to lie......no gain. He can't get his son back.
But he was totally at a loss for words when he found out how the W.H. had known all along what really happened.

They played him....misled him. On purpose.

I'll see if I can find a source that you will accept.

All administrations screw up, this time it just happened to be on Obama's watch.....no need to take it personally.

video.foxnews.com...

edit on 26-10-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

That was my point.

The information presented is nonsense. Not because it's anti democrat, or anti republican, but because it's nonsense.

It doesn't matter which website it came from.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

If the guy has a recording of it, then it becomes fact, until then, it's no better than writing on a bathroom stall wall.

Ok, late for me and I kind of knew this challenge was coming. First question, why would the guy want to politicize his own son's death? Anger - answer number 1, but he does sound more incredulous than angry. No?

Although, based on what we know, he has every right to be really, really angry.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

I don't see any merit in expecting

a

sociopathic narcissist globalist Marxist Muslim pathological liar

to have any compassion for much of anyone . . . except perhaps faint hints occasionally for the image in his mirror.

He's a robotic destroyer in chief . . . as created and ordered by the puppet masters who found him, reared him and installed him.

Hillary is not any better. It's hard to say who's more treasonous and who's a more chronic pathological liar . . . or who's more mean-spirited and intent on destroying the USA to 3rd world status or worse.

Anyone who believes a thing from either one of them . . . hasn't much interest in or dicernment about the truth, imho.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

except perhaps faint hints occasionally for the image in his mirror.

LOL!

His disdain for people is usually well hidden which is why first hand accounts like this are rare, and very telling.

Neera Tanden, a former top aide, recently told New York magazine that the president is “not close to almost anyone,” adding, “It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people.”

www.nypost.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join