It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary said "US would make sure person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted" to fath

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

The argument is that I don't believe the angry father. He is mad at the Obama admin.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

The argument is that I don't believe the angry father. He is mad at the Obama admin.

Understandable.....

If the administration from the get go admitted what actually happened, or rather what didn't happen, I don't believe it would have escalated this far the way it has.

If they lied to the general public, there is no reason not to believe that they lied to the families of the victims.

They should have just got it out in the open, regardless of the backlash, and been up front about it. Say yeah, we did this instead of that because.......we mad a mistake, we thought this or that.... but it didn't work out. Some thing to that affect.

But instead, they lied and misled every one for 2 weeks and now, they are catching double the grief.

My point is, they should have been up front about the whole situation, the best that they could.
And possibly they might have been able to avoid this prolong attack from every one.

ETA: I really can't blame the father for being angry. His son died due to the fact the administration looked the other way and refused to send help. And the father just found out that the original story was a lie. So yeah, he sorta does have the right to feel anger, hurt, betrayal.....and on the radio, he really didn't sound angry, more like stunned and betrayed, let down.....

edit on 26-10-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

But instead, they lied and misled every one for 2 weeks and now, they are catching double the grief.

If anyone should have learned the lesson - the cover up is worse than the crime - you'd think it would be Hillary. (married to a guy named Bill, I believe). Just more damning evidence of the kind of people they are.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

If anyone should have learned the lesson - the cover up is worse than the crime - you'd think it would be Hillary. (married to a guy named Bill, I believe). Just more damning evidence of the kind of people they are.

You are so right....after 8 years being First Lady, she should know better.

I give her credit for "manning" up to taking the responsibility before Obama ever did. The only reason he finally did was because the media was starting to question his role in all this. Or rather, lack of role.

Maybe he needs to start attending the security briefings more often.....instead of this nonchalant attitude he's got and blowing the meetings off.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Look..no matter who much a woman Hilary looks like, and no matter what a fine champion of the poor and downtrodden she might have been in her speeches and human rights stances....

The fact is she covered up the rape and murder of a young boy in Afghanistan.
She gave the order to push up grain prices in order to push Monsanto on Europe, causing TONS of people to starve to death.

Hilary is a reptile. She just shape shifts better than the rest of them.
Meaning - you cannot trust her to be humane when she has the stamp of 'classified' available.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join