It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Journey for Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

the only place i've heard about 'fake planes and holograms' is here at ATS.

maybe a member here can direct me to a bogus site they have prepared to assist them in their role as a debunker.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

the only place i've heard about 'fake planes and holograms' is here at ATS.

maybe a member here can direct me to a bogus site they have prepared to assist them in their role as a debunker.

You've never heard of YouTube then...because you will find a few thousand hologram, fake planes, ufo at twin towers on 9/11 vids etc up there.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Cores N Floors.

The "explosives" were in the cores and the floors. Two different kinds, one for each.

I like what OutonaLimb said yesterday. That the top part of the tower crushed the entire bottom part and if that was the case why didn't we see the strong top part of the tower resting on the pile of the other apparently weaker bottom part? Instead we see nothing on top of the 'pile'.

I used the word pile loosely because there really was no 'pile'

Except maybe a pile of you know what.

It's like one of those Russian dashcam videos. Some Russian guy is driving down the road in a Mercedes and he's got his dashcam on. Coming the other way is another guy in a Fiat. The Fiat guy crosses the line and hits the Mercedes and completely destroys it! Then before the two wrecks come to a screeching halt the Fiat disintegrates in its own momentum, leaving nothing but a 'pile' of chassis wreckage carted off and sold to China.

The Fiat is not going to completely destroy a Mercedes.

Not going to happen.

Cheers

edit on 25-10-2012 by NWOwned because: correction

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by nighthawk1954

and I lost friends that were on one of those flight's

you are friends with phony photoshopped creations? l

Yeah this will be removed...FYOU! What have YOU ever dome to save lives or help your fellow man???
You must be some dumd kid or or stupid adult with no guts!
edit on 25-10-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

Yep, what happened to the massive hat truss sitting on the top of the building?

We should have seen at least that sitting on top of the rubble pile, if the OS is correct.

The NIST theory of collapse initiation fails from the start, let alone the rest of the collapse.

edit on 10/25/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Until truthers stop making up rubbish such as "evidence that indicates explosives and incendiaries were placed inside the buildings." they will get nowhere.

Care to show the evidence explosives and incendiaries were found?

That's the point being made by these women. Maybe the reason the government didn't conduct a full and proper scientific investigation with the complete powers of every government agency necessary, is because of what they would have found.

There's no evidence of incendiary devices, but then again, they didn't look. You can't say there was no evidence of spilled milk if you never bothered checking the kitchen.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yeah, okay. I have a friend who goes to college in New York. Those witnesses that he talked to weren't holograms, and they were close enough to say for sure that the attack wasn't a hologram in any way, shape, or form. And tell me, was it a hologram that enabled two skyscrapers to vanish into thin air, allowing a monument to be built for the people who vanished with them?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

There's no evidence of incendiary devices, but then again, they didn't look. You can't say there was no evidence of spilled milk if you never bothered checking the kitchen.

They did at the Fresh Kills landfill.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Uh...what?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Sabrosky also observes that the Jewish-owned mainstream media is more interested in publicizing Sarah Palin’s wardrobe than presenting the overwhelming dissenting views challenging the official 9/11 narrative from experts in various disciplines, whether architects, engineers, scientists, scholars, pilots, or firemen.

In a subsequent article, “Israel’s Hidden Faces,” Dr Sabrosky presents circumstantial evidence that links 9/11 to The Mossad and its Judaic agents in America.

The most striking points of Dr Sabrosky’s exposé and my own research are:

1. The controlled demolition of Tower 7 upon which no plane hit when Larry Silverstein, Jewish owner of the World Trade Center, ordered the Tower taken down hours later with the words, “Pull It,” proves that if one building was wired for controlled demolition, then all three were as well.

2. The company providing security to the World Trade Center, Kroll Associates, was apparently operated by Zionists.

3. The owners and operators of Kroll Associates and their immediate relatives were absent save one Gentile new employee the morning of 9/11.

And only 3 out of 4,000 Israelis working at the Towers were at their jobs and died in the explosions.

And Larry Silverstein, Jewish owner of the World Trade Center, just so happened to have a ‘doctor’s appointment’ that morning.

4. Five Israelis were seen filming the explosions on a roof in nearby New Jersey and visibly celebrating…having set up their cameras before the first plane hit.

Soon, after their arrest – and in spite of the evidence against them – they were released and the case dropped by the then head of the US Department of Justice Criminal Division and soon to be Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Talmudic Jew and Israeli dual citizen, Michael Chertoff.

5. The 9/11 Commission was stacked with pro-Israel appointees, with the Jewish Executive Director, Philip Zelikow, ensuring that nothing deflecting attention from Osama bin Ladin and his supposed ‘19 Arab accomplices,’ would make the final report.

My friends, what we have here is the obvious guilt of The Mossad and the complicity of its Judaic agents in America of the 9/11 tragedy.

All that is missing, as Dr Sabrosky so eloquently points out, is a public confession!

Read it here: www.realzionistnews.com...

If only a small portion of what I read on that page is true it sickens me

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

The Bush + Bin Laden families have very close relationships , Osama Bin Laden was not involved as such - he was wearing his new disguise ... Barrack Hussain Obama , and bush handed him the presidency.

It appears like you're saying that Obama is really Osama?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

A lot of things make no sense about what happened. It leaves questions demanding a proper investigation, in my opinion. A real one. Some day, maybe? Until then, it's largely all theories, IMHO. Maddening as that is.

I guess that won't happen whilst they are still fighting wars as a consequence.

Nevermind, I guess we will need to keep believing that a bunch of poorly trained Arabs did it, afterall they found a passport belonging to one of them!!

I didn't suggest what theory holds true and it makes the topic overall difficult to discuss. Folks become so closely and absolutely married to their specific theory, that it becomes a battle of people and not honest exploration of what might have happened.

Now, I've posted the link before and am not putting it up yet again....for the Virginia case against the 20th Hijacker where all the photo evidence from all 4 scenes are online for anyone to look at. All the gory details. Everything. That plane loads of people died and 19 Arabs went with them would seem silly to dispute. (None of whom...any...have ever been seen after that day, anywhere on Earth..so yeah, they died there).

Now... it's equally foolish to think the Patriot Act was first written on September 12th. That thing was sitting there anxiously awaiting the first opportunity to spring it on a public who would NEVER take it any other way. There is much to be investigated there for who suspected what and who just let things take their course knowing a reasonably certain outcome. ..... < < < As just one more theory.

I think what we can ALL agree on is that no proper and complete investigation has ever been done and t absolutely NEEDS to be for the American Public to ever put it behind us.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Uh...what?

They had bomb sniffing dogs go through the wreckage at the Staten Island landfill. But unfortunately dogs can't talk and I doubt that it would be in the public reports if they found something.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't believe in magic therefore I cannot believe the theory of progressive pancake collapse due to fires caused by jet fuel.
Good on these women! The further away from 9/11 we get the more evidence is lost, witnesses die or forget what really happened and we need not only a New we need a Real, Honest and Open Investigation with no hiding behind "executive privilege" or "secrets of National Security".
We need complete truth in order to have any "National Security" at all. If people are getting away with murder they need to be held accountable.
Too many anomalies of that day need explaining and will bother me eternally like a splinter in my memory until some answers turn up for not only what was the most tragic day in American history, but a day with the most complete breakdown of the armed forces, intelligence agencies and civil aviation procedures and protocols and the day when the normal laws of physics did not apply.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by JeZeus

The Bush + Bin Laden families have very close relationships , Osama Bin Laden was not involved as such - he was wearing his new disguise ... Barrack Hussain Obama , and bush handed him the presidency.

Yes , that I am .

There is no doubt in my mind , but that is my opinion since i have no CONCRETE evidence to support it.

He`s a shady figure ..... he just burst on to the scene without any warning really and immediatley took the presidency ... he has more than one name .... then there`s the social security number(s) .... the birth certificate ... the fact that he has the exact same facial structure as Osama Bin Laden , he was CIA - so was Bin Laden , he looked like he was on drugs when he was Bin Laden then detoxed when they put him in that silly suit , Barry Soetoro is a creepy guy i`ll give him that.

Yup , many identities many names and many "heads" , the scars on Obama`s head , the pictures of Bin Laden with a mortal head wound, i suppose you could say it looked like his head was wounded to death , if ya know what i`m saying

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The moulten steel was a dead giveway , the weird thing is , everyone starting tearing us "truthers" apart for mentioning moulten steel ... they denied there was any moulten steel , according to them the batteries in an I.T room were melting , or some crap like that.... all the while there`s a huge lump of moulten steel they call the "meteorite" , and two steel girders that some how melted into a crucifix

But obviously that crucifix isnt a huge lie that`s been fabricated to tickle the heart of those violent self obsessed extremist "patriots" , is it ?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeZeus

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by JeZeus

Yes , that I am .

There is no doubt in my mind , but that is my opinion since i have no CONCRETE evidence to support it.

He`s a shady figure ..... he just burst on to the scene without any warning really and immediatley took the presidency ... he has more than one name .... then there`s the social security number(s) .... the birth certificate ... the fact that he has the exact same facial structure as Osama Bin Laden , he was CIA - so was Bin Laden , he looked like he was on drugs when he was Bin Laden then detoxed when they put him in that silly suit , Barry Soetoro is a creepy guy i`ll give him that.

Yup , many identities many names and many "heads" , the scars on Obama`s head , the pictures of Bin Laden with a mortal head wound, i suppose you could say it looked like his head was wounded to death , if ya know what i`m saying

That's awesome !!

You have to tell Trump as soon as possible.
edit on 25-10-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I told trump , why do you think he got fired

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeZeus
I would like to ask you to provide video evidence of a tower falling in the exact same way as the wtc , this collapse must be due to fire damage alone to support the official story ... once i have seen this evidence i will change my mind in a heartbeat.

Actually, show me a tower constructed the same way as the WTC that was hit by a jet airliner that did not collapse. Of course you are unable to, so it looks like whenever a tower built like the WTC is hit by a high speed airlined it will collapse, as it has happened in 100% of the cases so far.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

See...and you blow it with your reliance on that website.

The 5 Israelis, were on their van, and did not show up until after the first jet hit. At that point, they became just like several thousand other people in the area that day and broke out their cameras.

Then there is the total lie about 4,000 Israelis working in the towers. Sorry, not even CLOSE to truth. The 4,000 number comes from the Israeli government saying that they had had calls from families saying that they had not heard from family members in the UNITED STATES....NOT family members that had worked in the Towers.
edit on 25-10-2012 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join