It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Journey for Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by JeZeus

Because planes dont regularly fly into buildings that why. Change the building code?

True. But buildings blow themselves up now.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by TheBlackHat

The story of plausable and probable.
Son ask your mother if she will sleep with another man for a million dollars.
Depending on the answer. If she says yes.
It is plausable we are sitting on a million dollars but its more probable that we're living with a whore.

And yo momma......(fill in the blanks).....

you brought mothers into this.

But seriously...are you saying holograms are probable?
hahaha

edit on 26-10-2012 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

Yes Osama bin Ladin was Saudi Arabian but we were not going after Saudi Arabia we were going after the MAN.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Just giving an anology of plausable and probable nothing more.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by BlindBastards

Yes Osama bin Ladin was Saudi Arabian but we were not going after Saudi Arabia we were going after the MAN.

And we surround him on all three sides

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Do you trust the government that much? Do you trust the government not to kill you if that's what it takes to maintain the illusion of peace and propserity they cherish in their country? The prosperity is already crumbling, you can see it every day. Wait until the illusion of peace is threatened. If that goes down, our country is screwed.

You think they won't kill a civilian to keep that from happening? They'll convince themselves it's for the good of everyone. As our beloved Spock once said:

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... or the one."

It's scary what we can convince ourselves to do. It's scary, the acts we might commit in the moment of greatest pressure, when we are convinced our deaths are upon us and we're desperate to forestall it. As it is said, in the moment of perceived death is the moment when our true character, the deepest part of our soul, is revealed for all to see.

In order to herd cows, you have to shock them. In order to control the people, you have to frighten them. You have to convince them that it's in their best interest to do exactly what you say. And if they think their precious lives and liberty are in danger, they will sell their souls to keep what they love.

Isn't that what we've done? We're coming perilously close to losing everything our forefathers held dear, because we threw ourselves into the government's hands after 9/11.

And you think the government wouldn't do it? The government knows everything I just told you. The government is well aware how easily it works. You think they won't do it? You think they haven't done it already? Dozens of times...over and over and over again. Guiding the people down a predetermined path using the right sort of shocks, the right sort of tragedies. Make them afraid of their own shadow and they will ASK you to imprison them. They will swallow the key themselves. Every great empire has done it. It works so very well, you see. But you won't believe it. You think our leaders are too good for that. You think they care what happens to a few thousand civilians in a country that's already overpopulated and getting a little too rowdy. There's far more political advantages to staging a terrorist attack, than there is to letting time take its course.

You think we're so safe from our own government? Here, we're helpless. The government does what it wants. And because of our powerful military, no one can save us. That's the problem with having the most savage and muscular guard dog. If it betrays you, you're finished.

And you think the government won't betray us if doing so suits its purposes? Think again.

edit on 26-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by maxella1

What?
2nd

I said that you are correct airplanes do not normally fly into buildings. But on 9/11 we found out that buildings with fire and partial structure damage sometimes blow up without explosives. Also WTC 7 suffered a sudden building collapse syndrome (SBCS). You see that never happened before and that is actually the reason NIST did recommend changes for the building codes

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

SO WHAT
WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH.
STOP THE NONSENSE NOW.

Why you yelling?

Because its been 11 years and we're still listening to crap like this. I too lost someone, ( not a close someone but still) who worked at the WTC. I was in the freight forwarding business when I lived in NY and I knew several people who worked out of the trade center. I was stationed at the airport (Kennedy) but many companies who dealt with ocean freight or a combination of air and ocean had an office in the trade center. I was in the business for many years and knew several people who worked there. I do not know who was at work that day and I have avoided looking into who might be dead that I knew. I know of one but I knew many who worked there. I am sure their families are thrilled that some feel their family members died for TPTB. (???). What a crock and what an insult to the memories of those people. SO YEAH, I YELL.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Do you trust the government that much? Do you trust the government not to kill you if that's what it takes to maintain the illusion of peace and propserity they cherish in their country? The prosperity is already crumbling, you can see it every day. Wait until the illusion of peace is threatened. If that goes down, our country is screwed.

You think they won't kill a civilian to keep that from happening? They'll convince themselves it's for the good of everyone. As our beloved Spock once said:

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... or the one."

It's scary what we can convince ourselves to do. It's scary, the acts we might commit in the moment of greatest pressure, when we are convinced our deaths are upon us and we're desperate to forestall it. As it is said, in the moment of perceived death is the moment when our true character, the deepest part of our soul, is revealed for all to see.

In order to herd cows, you have to shock them. In order to control the people, you have to frighten them. You have to convince them that it's in their best interest to do exactly what you say. And if they think their precious lives and liberty are in danger, they will sell their souls to keep what they love.

Isn't that what we've done? We're coming perilously close to losing everything our forefathers held dear, because we threw ourselves into the government's hands after 9/11.

And you think the government wouldn't do it? The government knows everything I just told you. The government is well aware how easily it works. You think they won't do it? You think they haven't done it already? Dozens of times...over and over and over again. Guiding the people down a predetermined path using the right sort of shocks, the right sort of tragedies. Make them afraid of their own shadow and they will ASK you to imprison them. They will swallow the key themselves. Every great empire has done it. It works so very well, you see. But you won't believe it. You think our leaders are too good for that. You think they care what happens to a few thousand civilians in a country that's already overpopulated and getting a little too rowdy. There's far more political advantages to staging a terrorist attack, than there is to letting time take its course.

You think we're so safe from our own government? Here, we're helpless. The government does what it wants. And because of our powerful military, no one can save us. That's the problem with having the most savage and muscular guard dog. If it betrays you, you're finished.

And you think the government won't betray us if doing so suits its purposes? Think again.

edit on 26-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I want to start a thread to analyze the difference between conspiracy and paranoia and I think you would be a good subject to start with. How about it?
As far as trusting the govt. I dont distrust them. I dont think of them the same way that you do.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was nowhere near the actual sites that were affected that day, but I think they have managed to do with this action exactly what they wanted to accomplish. They have created a need for legislation, expenditures have been justified, disinformation from all directions (we will never know the truth) and reasons to be in the Middle East.

Not much has changed just because information has come to light has it?

No way the towers fell by themselves, they had help. Building 7 didn't collapse from a fire. The Pentagon was not hit by a jumbo jet. The other plane was shot out of the sky. All of it contrived in the name of greed. Hide losses (SEC investigations, Pentagon expenditures), create gains, (insurance payouts and stock options) and justify being in the Middle East (drugs, weapons,oil). All of it greed.

Legislation has been enacted that has managed to take away the rights that we supposedly fight for in the name of democracy. What a crock. America is not a FREE country, never has been, never will be. Everything has a price.

I am saddened by the events of that day. I just don't believe the means justify the ends. Fortunately, I do believe in the Laws Of Karma. What goes around will come around. We will never know the truth, we may want to. There are variables and absolutes. I write of both.
edit on 26-10-2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I want to start a thread to analyze the difference between conspiracy and paranoia and I think you would be a good subject to start with. How about it?
As far as trusting the govt. I dont distrust them. I dont think of them the same way that you do.

Don't patronize me. Don't even think about patronizing me. It doesn't speak well for your character, and I don't react well to it either.

Why are you so convinced that the official story is true? How do you know you haven't been trained to accept death from Middle Eastern people? Trained to accept their violence and accept this as truth?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is a very touchy subject for many and the wounds are still fresh for many. Sensitivity in dealing with this issue is definitely in order. I am fairly new to this site as a contributor, but I am not new to this subject content. I understand why ATS put the clamps on it. There is no doubt that lives were lost that day. Why they were lost does not diminish that at all, but we will never get the truth. I implore those to accept the things you can not change. It's done. However, that being said, I understand what drive's certain people to keep fighting this. Do what you can to change how the govt. functions, this is the fundamental issue surrounding this. It will take a monumental effort on the parts of millions to do this. Otherwise, accept that this is something out of your control. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine. Try to respect each others views and opinions. Much love to all of my fellow souls. Take care.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by JeZeus
Show me the evidence i requested ,

But no high speed jetliner has hit a building of similiar construction, so there is no evidence.

I`m pretty sure my request is reasonable , i did not mention an airliner crash , i asked for footage of a tower collapsing from fire damage alone.

The planes didnt drop the towers , the fire did according to the NIST report.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Oops, you mistake me for a 9/11 believer. Building 7 came down because of damage from debris from the towers. No buildings dont blow themselves up and there is zero evidence to show that the buildings were blown up. Planes flew into them. I know its a harsh reality but it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Don't patronize me. Don't even think about patronizing me. It doesn't speak well for your character, and I don't react well to it either.

Why are you so convinced that the official story is true? How do you know you haven't been trained to accept death from Middle Eastern people? Trained to accept their violence and accept this as truth?

Well we can all see that you dont react well to it. Hence your rant. Dont speak like an illinformed child and no partonizng has to take place. Tough if you dont like it. Yes I believe the offical story. I didnt need to be "convinced" I watched it on tv that day. The small handfull of people like you who think that something else happened that day are wrong. Our government did not do this. Let me state that for you again as you and a few others here seem to be deaf to the truth. Our Government did not do this.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok , hear me out people (read me out).

First i`d like to highlight this line , sorry i forgot posters name and didnt want to clog the thread with more quoting :

" So, let’s invade Afghanistan and then a couple year later Iraq. That’s logical. Stay out of Saudi A and Israel, but go for nations with no links to the event. Very clever. "

........ i whole heartedly agree , but Iraq was first , just thought i needed to point that out.

So , once again a decent "9/11" thread has turned into a school yard argument .... it`s getting off track like the other threads and it has a handfull of "questionable" posters like the other threads too.

I`d like to say that everyone`s opinion counts , and we all have the right to speak and think freely , so please can we try to calm this down before it gets out of hand.

We are all "grown ups" , we are all aware that there was deaths in the events of "9/11" , and those of us who believe there was a cover up DO NOT want to disrespect the dead ..... Here is my important point :

The people who planned this attack , had been doing so for a very long time .... they are very clever people and know how alert we are . They know that to create a "bullet proof" false flag they need casualties to give the sympathy factor .... once you have sympathy for the dead it is very hard to focus on anything else , but as human beings we need to realise that ~ this is so traumatising , the only way we can deal with it is to stare it in the face , don`t look away in fear of what you may find . For the sake of humanity we need to stop these people , and "9/11" was thier biggest cluster # , so if we can get to the bottom of this the submissive masses will snap out of "hypnomode" and revolt. THAT , my brothers and sisters , is why this is so god damn important.

We "truthers" are slated by the mainstream media , i do not understand how the "sheeple" can trust a thing that comes through that box after seeing this : www.youtube.com... WARNING : GRAPHIC CONTENT (stare it in the eye , we NEED to catch them)

edit on 26-10-2012 by JeZeus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by JeZeus because: WARNING was WARNIGN lol

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

Not the planes, the fire= myopic vision of events. You relaize that the fire came from the planes dont you? No planes no fire. The fire didnt just start by itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It seems i didnt give you a strong enough description of my request .

The "jets" caused damage yes , ("i say "jets" because i have seen enough evidence to be open minded to other opinions ") But that damage was not great enough to compromise the structural integrety of the tower(s).

The official story , or O.S , claims that the collapse was triggered by the structural damage caused by the burning of kerosene , which is actually quite impossible.

en.wikipedia.org... ....... not enough damage

en.wikipedia.org... ........ not hot enough

www.youtube.com... ..... "wowzers i just did a mess in my trousers".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join