It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton ‘Urging’ Hillary to Release Benghazi Documents...‘Exonerate’ Her, Destroy Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So, if this is all true, Hillary would rather protect her chances in 2016 and her desire to not be labeled a traitor by her fellow Dems. than share the truth regarding any and all events that directly resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans. Wow!! Clinton machine VS. Obama Machine. I would think the Clintons would want to play all of their cards RIGHT NOW. If Obama wins a second term, she stands no chance at winning anything in 2016. The nation will be busted by then and any dem. won't stand a snow balls chance in hell at winning the White House...

Amazing...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
So, if this is all true, Hillary would rather protect her chances in 2016 and her desire to not be labeled a traitor by her fellow Dems. than share the truth regarding any and all events that directly resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans. Wow!! Clinton machine VS. Obama Machine. I would think the Clintons would want to play all of their cards RIGHT NOW. If Obama wins a second term, she stands no chance at winning anything in 2016. The nation will be busted by then and any dem. won't stand a snow balls chance in hell at winning the White House...

Amazing...

Don't forget all the money that can be won or lost depending on what side you take

Look at Trump, he just got fired and will be losing more contracts over his actions

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
Send help??? There isn't 9/11 for Libya -

If you are unable to comprehend why it is not plausible to intervene in such a situation
I am not sure if I should try to communicate with you.

Actually there IS a 911 hotline for the diplomatic staff in Libya. And we had military personel within striking distance who could have been called in. If you are unable to comprehend why it was wrong to let those diplomatic staff be murdered when we could have sent in assistance, then I am not sure if I should try to communicate with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Originally posted by Xeven
First off there is no rule that says the President has to announce the details of any attack on any American embassy.

No there isn't.

But that isn't what happened, now, is it?

The President was all too glad to make up a story of what happened.

There do happen to be rules about that!

edit on 25-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nothing is going to exonerate Hillary Cinton, that evil...woman is going to get whats coming to her sooner or later. You reap what you sew.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by LeatherNLace

So the fact that the President and administration blamed this on a 'spontaneous event' related to an inflammatory video, NONE of which turned out to be true...and for which the evidence demonstrates they knew they were lying...bothers you?

This electorate is hopeless.

And... the guy who made the video is still in jail.

What bothers me ,besides the lying and don't give a sh@t attitude, is the fact that some one was actually watching this go down and not one person did squat!!

One of the navy seals wasn't far away when he heard the distress call. Him and his buddy were in a fire fight for 4 hours with these terrorist to no avail. No help ever came. They died.

His dad spoke today for the first time and only now discovered that the W.H. lied about what they actually knew and when.
How many times have they repeatedly blamed all this on the video over & over??? And by how many people???
And people think that this administration doesn't lie???? Come on .... [sigh]

But hey, off to Vegas for the campaign trail the next day for Obummer.
You can clearly see what tops on his agenda.....

I hope, if this were to be true about Clinton & Hillary, that she spills the truth.
Sadly, she'll probably won't....at least not yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Being head of state Hillary would be cutting her own throat if she released any sort of documents. Whoever made this story up didn't think on it for very long.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If she was a patriot and not a politician she would come clean, not for herself but for the country, so we can know the whole truth. She may be loyal to the Democrats, but the people of America will not appreciate her putting her career ahead of the country. She's making the wrong call.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Agree. She has the rare opportunity to rise to the higher moral ground that even the well-placed and supposedly unimpeachable character professional military officers have apparently not shown (Dempsey @ JCS, Petraeus @ CIA, Clapper @ DNI) on this matter. By clearly telling the truth, Mrs. Clinton would make an indelible mark on American values, honor and the Clinton Legacy.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Being head of state Hillary would be cutting her own throat if she released any sort of documents. Whoever made this story up didn't think on it for very long.

Oh they thought about it. Here's the author

The Jewish Problem With Obama – Part 1 of 5
By Edward Klein with Richard Z. Chesnoff

edwardklein.com...

The Amateur

In this stunning exposé, bestselling author Edward Klein—a contributing editor to Vanity Fair, former foreign editor of Newsweek, and former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine—pulls back the curtain on one of the most secretive White Houses in history. He reveals a callow, thin-skinned, arrogant president with messianic dreams of grandeur supported by a cast of true-believers, all of them united by leftist politics and an amateurish understanding of executive leadership.

“The Amateur is the best book I’ve read on how Barack Obama is wrecking our country. I urge everyone who cares about America to read Edward Klein’s eye-opening book.”

—Donald J. Trump, world-famous businessman, owner and host of the hit NBC TV shows The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice, and bestselling author of many titles, including Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again

edwardklein.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The fact the consulate was attacked at least twice resulting in them asking for security and not getting it was odd but you can see it was done for a purpose, a sinister purpose. One of the attacks prior to Sept 11 left a 40ft hole in the building so these terrorist meant business. Too boot, the ambassador was personally targeted via the terrorists Facebook page. There's no need for Human Intel now that social media has taken over Mankind. The only security provided was by the corrupt and newly found Libyan Gov't so in turn the security was corrupted and non existent. That's why you don't read about any Libyan fatalities. So it's obvious they needed real security, Marines would have been the best option but they were denied. Why?

What is the reason? Is there only one reason or multiple reasons? There's probably more than one but was one reason to allow this attack to happen to ensure Barack Obama will lose the 2012 elections? Interesting thought, and if Hilary does come forward with her evidence than that may very well seal the deal. Now the question is will she release the evidence or will she take one for the team? She has already said many times this is her last year in politics whether Obama wins or not so I could see her taking the fall if the consequences are minimal. I've read a she's getting a lawyer but what consequences does she face? Must serious if Bill is really pressing for her to release these documents.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
@OP

Ya... that's why Bill Clinton is out on the trail trying to get Obama re-elected.

This site gets lamer every day. When can we get back to where every spot near the sun is an alien ship coming to invade Earth?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

You could do much worse, can.t you see through Bo(zo) He will try to take this country down with him.Did you see Romneys family on stage? Thats all one needs to see, a success story for sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by loam

What do you want me to do as an independent voter? Vote for Romney? No thanks.

So....as an Independant voter you are gonna vote for OBAMA? Just by the way you make this statement it is obvious you are not.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Bill Clinton HAS to campaign for Obama because the democratic party supported him as president. His loyalty is to the party....NOT to Obama. It's my understanding that the Clintons do not like the Obamas. Neither do I!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
4 people tragically died. suck it up and get over it. People die in violent crimes on US soil each and every day...where is the outcry?

The news only cares when they can make a race war out of it

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Send help???

There isn't 9/11 for Libya -

If you are unable to comprehend why it is not plausible to intervene in such a situation
I am not sure if I should try to communicate with you.

Yes, send help.

I fail to see how I can simplify the statement any more but if you specify which of the words is confusing you, I'll see if I can help you understand it further. If this is still beyond your comprehension then perhaps it's best you don't try to communicate with me any more.

I'm not sure why Libya shouldn't have a 9th of November but I'm pretty sure they do. We'll find out in a few weeks I suppose, the day after the 8th November.

edit on 26-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Although Bill Clinton is shadey, he is a masterful politician, He still has a vendetta against Obama for the race card and his wife losing, the October surprise is still forth coming. Don't be surprised if she sinks Obama's ship in the name of the Truth and her Patriotism. She will do well against Romney even if the economy is better which it will under his pesidency. We had the 1st Black, now we will get the 1st woman.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't know why I keep commenting on these threads...I suppose it just BOTHERS me so much to see people arguing about who's lying about the lie they're ALL lying about.
The death of the Ambassador is a direct result of (yet another) unjustified and illegal US/NATO action of invading, overthrowing and causing the assassination of that country's leader, in which the Ambassador was directly involved. Both sides for the most part supported this. They're all to blame-Obama, Hillary, Romney, the Ambassador himself-all and any who supported it.
Same same for Syria and whoever else wants no part of our 'democracy'
They armed/funded/supported the 'rebels'/terrorists to do what they did, and now those same 'rebels'/terrorists in all likelyhood used the same weapons they were provided with to kill the same Ambassador who helped supply them.
Mind# much?!

Libya is in ruins and chaos while they once had the highest standard of living in all of Africa.
There's a video of Hillary cackling about Gaddafi's death - "We came, we saw, he died" cackle cackle. She's not laughing now.

edit on 26-10-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Duh since glenn beck is an asshat. I call false on all fronts, no offense but Bill probably likes Obama more then Hillary anyway. Ever see the two of them together? I didn't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join