It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton ‘Urging’ Hillary to Release Benghazi Documents...‘Exonerate’ Her, Destroy Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Not doing anything when you know what is happening in REAL time makes you complicit. There is a reason they did nothing. There is a reason they covered it up afterwards, and continue the lies and obfuscations.

What did you think about Joe Paterno, and his lack of action despite his knowledge?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
As far as I am concerned, neither Hilary nor Obama killed those people.

In America, the people who commit the murder are responsible, you guys are clinging to the
grand ol Nazi model I see.

Go back to Germany Republicans

Nope they just watched on a screen from thousands of miles away, in real time, and refused to send help. Then used the situation they probably created for political points.

You might think that's acceptable. Many do not.

Your Godwins Law tshirt should be in the post anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
First off there is no rule that says the President has to announce the details of any attack on any American embassy. One reason you would not do so is to allow the fog of war to clear. Another reason you don't just go announce everything is you need all the facts to insure you dont expose any of our spies or intelligence gathering secrets.

This entier thing is a non starter for anyone with half intelligence. Those whe were killed understood the stakes in being in Lybia right now. They were there as volunteers. We don't have the right or capacity to just March our Marines into any Nation to post in and around any embassy we choose.

This entire issue is simply an attempt to gain some politica leverage on the backs of the death of our people.

Sad.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
4 people tragically died. suck it up and get over it. People die in violent crimes on US soil each and every day...where is the outcry?

So you're ok with a US Ambassador being killed?

This is National, not local.

But just like the local level, the more nothing is done, the more things like this will happen.

But I guess you're ok with that.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
As far as I am concerned, neither Hilary nor Obama killed those people.

You guys are clinging to this because it is election season - too bad the lot of you did not
show a shred of consciousness prior to going to Iraq.

In America, the people who commit the murder are responsible, you guys are clinging to the
grand ol Nazi model I see.

Go back to Germany Republicans

Meh...whateva.

Stop being a shill. Please!

Wake up and think for yourself.

A whole lot of people didn't want to go into Iraq (Though as a Soldier I did, but didn't agree with it. I just wanted to keep my guys alive.), but Congress who had plenty of Dems in it all voted for it.

Hmmm? Even Obama voted to keep the war going with his vote to approve the budget.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Send help???

There isn't 9/11 for Libya -

If you are unable to comprehend why it is not plausible to intervene in such a situation
I am not sure if I should try to communicate with you.

Did you know that the White house is regularly able to see US solders DIE in combat?

Sometimes there is very little you can do.

Why you think Obama and co would engineer this is beyond me, I think Obama is smart enough
to realize that the parasitic right wingers will cling to a fart if it can be used against Obama.
edit on 25-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

4 people tragically died. suck it up and get over it. People die in violent crimes on US soil each and every day...where is the outcry?

Yes,
I
encourage
more
ambassador
assassinations

Of course I have a problem with it.

And you're ok with many more civilians being murdered on a daily basis on our home soil, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Don't know about the validity of this information but I can tell you one thing if it were true it would by no means even come close to causing Obama to lose the elections. Disregarding all the brainwashed party voters, Obama's spin control people would be able to minimize most of the fallout and keep many of the swing votes. It may help Romney's campaign some (and believe me when I say that the right would jump on this like a fumble in the endzone), but not enough to guarantee his victory. Man I hate election years...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

The ME was already destabilized...ok, walking the razors edge. And has been since written history.

As far as I am concerned, we broke it...we fix it. It's called taking responsibility.

But not by paying or playing off one side against the other.

That is the conundrum ain't it?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

It was the "Suck it up and get over it" that I took issue with.

Yes, life goes on after a tragic incident, but we should never just suck it up and get over it.

We must remember.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The ME was already destabilized...ok, walking the razors edge. And has been since written history.

As far as I am concerned, we broke it...we fix it. It's called taking responsibility.

But not by paying or playing off one side against the other.

That is the conundrum ain't it?

Oh Please...

Iraq was IRAN's biggest counterbalance -

Changing the nature of Iraq augmented IRAN 10 fold

Now look who we have to deal now.

The US should stay out of it

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by LeatherNLace

It was the "Suck it up and get over it" that I took issue with.

Yes, life goes on after a tragic incident, but we should never just suck it up and get over it.

We must remember.

We must remember....

Remember how Bush decided that a criminal act committed on 9/11 was somehow a war? Remember what that cost our country in lives, freedoms and finances...let it go, move on...some people live, but all people die....lessons will be learned from this tragedy, but my gawd man, let it go....do you want another 2-trillion in debt to avenge the death of 4 citizens? Neither do I.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I'll agree with you one this one.

It is a mess.

But you must admit, trashing the place and leaving, then sayin', "Opps my bad." doesn't look to good either.

I am no fan of war having been through a few, but i am also of the belief that if you go to war...YOU GO TO WAR.

Demanding unconditional surrender and nothing less and you do what it takes to get to that point. After all...it's war.

We haven't done that since WW2. You have to admit, in the case of Germany and Japan, the US has been the benevolent occupier.

Otherwise, chances are, they wouldn't be on the worlds stage as they are now.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yes,
I
encourage
more
ambassador
assassinations

Of course I have a problem with it.

And you're ok with many more civilians being murdered on a daily basis on our home soil, right?

Your post made me think of this:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Sparky63

Not doing anything when you know what is happening in REAL time makes you complicit. There is a reason they did nothing. There is a reason they covered it up afterwards, and continue the lies and obfuscations.

What did you think about Joe Paterno, and his lack of action despite his knowledge?

I agree, I have asked the same questions. If there was a drone, why didn't they lay down some fire with it? Why didn't they attempt to do anything? I have heard reports that they could have scrambled jets and been in Benghazi in less than 1 hour and the attack lasted 7 hours.

I hope all the facts come out and if Obama and Hillary are found to be directly responsible, they face the full consequences for their actions. I am just trying to maintain a little objectivity at this point. But my instincts tell me you are right.
edit on 10/25/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/25/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Remember how Bush decided that a criminal act committed on 9/11 was somehow a war?

It was not a criminal act, but a declaration of war from one side to another. I do understand that it is hard to declare war on terrorists as they do not represent any particular country.

But that said doesn't mean that you should not use every means at your disposal to defeat them.

The world should be afraid to attack the US, or Germany, or the UK etc, etc.

Terrorists should know that once they embark upon their chosen path that no quarter will be given.

The Russians take this route, but rarely is anything said about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Mr Clinton allegedly made the racially insensitive remark to Senator Ted Kennedy as he tried to convince the liberal to endorse his wife, Hillary Clinton, Mr Obama's rival, for the Democratic nomination, according to The New Yorker.

Only days before he will nominate President Obama for re-election in the November 6 presidential polls, the report claimed that in 2008 the former President had reportedly said: "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags."

The reported comment was similar to the one attributed to Mr Clinton in a 2010 book.

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," Mr Clinton was quoted as saying in Game Change, by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin.

www.ndtv.com...

Billy Boy never did like Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join