It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History 101 of the Chemtrail Hoax

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Waynos,your not paying attention. I posted weeks worth of reading at the links, and virtually all ignored.(naturally)

Not true - virtually all have been seen long before and are known rubbish.

You're still hung up on this 'chemtrails' thing.

Be fair - your most recent link was www.zengardner.com... which currently has the lead headline:

Chemtrails, Cover-ups and Human Experiments

Did you not know that you were posting links to sites that are "hung up" on chemtrails??

Among its claims:

Aerosol Barium salts were sprayed from planes over Panama, Libya, and during Desert Storm to make people sick and weak. Barium poisoning is worse than lead poisoning.

Really? Barium poisoning, which I think has killed perhaps 1 person ever, is worse than lead poisoning, and you think there are "weeks" of reading somewhere on here??

Were talking about creating clouds through use of intentionally applied aerosols to manipulate weather and using directed energy as a stimulus. Were not talking about the 'cloud seeding' methods of 60 years ago, it's 2012, you guys need to get up to speed.

All you are doing is talking - talk is cheap and your so-called "evidence" is nonsense.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

The thread is about the chemtrail hoax, as evidenced in the title, and your links talk at length about chemtrails, this does not smack of a discussion that isn't about chemtrails. Are you being deliberately disengenuous or did you make a wrong turn?

BTW I agree with an earlier statement you made about chemtrails not being the same as weather modification, because one exists and the other doesn't. Cloud seeding still goes on via the same methods employed 60 years ago, despite your claim however, there are lots of speculative and theoretical methods that differ, but these generally appear to be scams rather than anything actually being employed.
edit on 28-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Tecumte

The thread is about the chemtrail hoax, as evidenced in the title, and your links talk at length about chemtrails, this does not smack of a discussion that isn't about chemtrails. Are you being deliberately disengenuous or did you make a wrong turn?

BTW I agree with an earlier statement you made about chemtrails not being the same as weather modification, because one exists and the other doesn't. Cloud seeding still goes on via the same methods employed 60 years ago, despite your claim however, there are lots of speculative and theoretical methods that differ, but these generally appear to be scams rather than anything actually being employed.
edit on 28-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

No, weather modification is much much more advanced than 60 years ago and using intentionally applied aerosols to create clouds is simply one of the methods. Using weather as a weapon is also real and ongoing. You guys can keep playing the same game but readers who want to better understand can go back and read the info at the links as I would guess many have. The military can put hundreds of so called 'debunkers' out there on the net and they will have virtually no effect. You see the great things about the net is nobody has to take your word or mine, they can read and think for themselves. And that's really all that matters, word is still getting out and growing, and you guys are obsolete.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

No, weather modification is much much more advanced than 60 years ago and using intentionally applied aerosols to create clouds is simply one of the methods.

cloud seeding does not create clouds - so what is this new technology and where can we read about it?

Using weather as a weapon is also real and ongoing.

and also banned by international treaty since 1976 - so you should turn your evidnece over to the ICC for war crime prosecutions!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join