It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History 101 of the Chemtrail Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Some of you may have already known this, but I just found this information and thought it would do nicely to let some folks new the the phenomenon of persistent contrails being mis-identified as Chemtrails see where this all started.

This paper has the basic information obtained and explained by a man named Jay Reynolds.

The earliest I can find reference to the idea that contrails are other than normal is from Bill Brumbaugh, an evangelist now based in Bozeman, Montana, who hosts "The Proactive Newshour", formerly on several now-defunct shortwave networks and currently on Libertyworks radio.com internet and on satellite audio feed. According to information supplied by Brumbaugh to me, and confirmed by an associate of his, "Rick Flores", Brumbaugh developed concern that Ethylene Dibromide was present in jet fuel and was being burned, not sprayed, causing harmful pollution which was hazardous to health. He appears to have originated the idea sometime in 1995, based on his own comments and those of "Flores" that were sent to me via email: Excerpt from message of 10/6/99 from "Rick Flores" to Bill Brumbaugh(cc'd to Jay Reynolds)- "You remember several years ago when I actually took the time out to obtain the fuel samples because I too was curious as to the validity of the "JP8," "Contrail" stories that you initiated in Southern California. Being a commercial pilot I was able to verify first hand some of the information you were using for your stories on Contrails. " Excerpt from a message of 3/31/99 from Bill Brumbaugh to Jay Reynolds- "I am aware that we have been receiving record amounts of photons in the last few months, but that does not reach back to 1995 when according to pilots I have spoken with, changes were made in the jet fuel composition. At the same time in 1995, I was advised that refueling teams in hangars were then under law, required to wear full body protective gear while refueling." The pilot Brumbaugh refers to is "Flores", and Brumbaugh has refused to cite any documentary evidence that any such "law" has required such precautions. Current military concerns over JP-8 jet fuel are mainly based on their benzene content. Benzene, a carcinogen, is a natural component, in small amounts, of crude oil and almost all petroleum based fuels including gasoline. The change from JP-4 to JP-8 jet fuel by the military was to use a less flammable, and thus less hazardous fuel. Ethylene Dibromide has never been a constituent of jet fuels at all, it was used in all gasoline products when tetraethyl lead was included in the formulation of "leaded gasoline" to prevent preignition or "cylinder knocking" EDB was used for the purpose of passing the lead through combustion to prevent lead deposition on engine combustion section parts such as valves and sparkplugs. Since "knocking" was never a problem of jet engines, EDB was never needed. Some news reports have erroneously attributed soil contamination by EDB , such as at the Massachusetts Military Reservation, to jet fuel spillage when in fact the source of the EDB was spillage of aviation gasoline, probably from before the advent of the military's transition to jet aircraft. My exchanges with Brumbaugh and "Flores" were instructive because these two cannot seem to keep their stories straight, from which some valuable conclusions can be drawn.

The link will give you access to the full paper and subsequent following papers.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Chemtrails are very real.I was fishing one day in mo , I look up and just above tree top level a huge u.s. military bomber with eight engines was spewing a thick white arisol . As I watched to my astonishment the arisol stopped exiting each engine for about 300 yards ,then it started up again.The engine speed did not change ,it was not a plane having problems. AS AN ENGINEER I CAN EXPLAIN THIS, I witnessed a spray tank switch DELAY. When one chem tank gets low, valves switch to another tank. I called the PENTAGON to
complain ,THEY SAID HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS OUR JET, BECAUSE THEY RENT THEM OUT!

I guess I should have complained to the russian embasy for the attack on my town.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

That's a cool story. Here, try this for a minute. Tell the same story, but include the word persistent contrail and include a bit of Science that any engineer should be able to comprehend.

Chemtrails are simply contrails, produced when water vapor from jet engines hits -40 degree air at high altitudes. When these contrails form in dry air, they dissipate rapidly, when they form in air with high humidity, they will persist like other high altitude clouds, sometimes for days. Those who believe in "chemtrails"call these persistent contrails "chemtrails", falsely believing that they are composed not of water but are evidence of a global conspiracy for nefarious purposes.

link to source

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
sounds like an upcoming if not already underway increase in the chemtrailing.

not to mention probable increase in radiation
which will of course be blamed on fukushima

Spy Satellite Fell From Orbit October 17, 2012 from ZS Livingstone (Oct. 22, 2012)

[Editor's Note: The military doesn't want us to know that they use spy satellites with nuclear power reactors, so when they decay and break up while coming down to earth, they get the media and their BS artists in officialdom to spin yarns about falling meteors. While the Illuminati manufactures radiation hysteria about Fukushima which doesn't actually exist (in order to scare people away from nuclear power and into the arms of natural gas producers), they never tell you about these hidden sources of ionizing radiation. ZS says that while it's possible that plutonium was involved with this satellite, it's more likely a less dangerous isotope like thorium . ..Ken]

earthsky.org...
youtu.be...

Massive Fireball, Loud Boom, Over Northern California/San Francisco Area Oct 17, 2012
youtu.be...

Early in the morning of October 18, 2012, I saw a report of a meteor falling off the coast of San Francisco. There was a video reported to have been made by a camera at the Lick Observatory in San Jose. The video was five minutes showing a body breaking into three larger pieces with small explosions and gas ejections, far too long for a meteor fall. It looked like a smaller version of the Space Shuttle Columbia break-up upon re-entry.

The SpaceWeather site where I first saw the meteor report wrote that the meteor entered the Earth's atmosphere at 14 kilometers/sec. Most meteors falling past the Earth on comet orbits are travelling three or more times faster and disintegrate in the upper reaches of the atmosphere in one to two seconds. This object fell into the stratosphere and troposphere causing a sonic boom heard by many in the Bay Area. While there are meteors that do enter the atmosphere at 14 kilometers/second and they are in a near earth orbit around the sun. this one was most likely a failed spacecraft.

This meteor was triangulated from two All Sky camera positions to have been falling in a north north-east direction and it was guessed meteorites would be found in the Marin County area. As the NNE inclination is a favoured spy satellite orbit and it was seen falling for five minutes, it most likely entered the atmosphere at 10 km/sec or about 18,600 miles per hour or low earth orbital speed.

The Lick Observatory video was suspicious on a few counts. The falling meteor was locked firmly into the center of the video frame never wavering. The tracking mechanism was sophisticated yet the video was out of focus. On such a camera, a crystal sharp focus would be automatic. From the perspective of Lick Observatory the video was falling south...meaning it was not taken from San Jose. It needed to have been taken from at least 100 miles west of San Jose from a ship or aircraft. There was a reflective "brass sphere" in the video image slightly ahead of the meteor reported to be part of the Lick Observatory dome. No observatories in the world have anything reflective inside the dome. Everything is painted matte black. The brass sphere is more likely on a specialized military tracking aircraft wing.

This spy satellite may have been as large as a bus and strongly built as it did not fragment the way the Columbia did.

One day later I watched a Dutchsinse video from St Louis. Another YouTube blogger in the same area reported a radiation spike in a recent rainfall. Dutchsinse duplicated the experiment with two Geiger counters and found mid-range elevated radiation.

It is well known that there are nuclear powered spy satellites. Thirty years ago a Russian Cosmos spy satellite fell in northern Canada. A specialized US Air Force crew was on the spot within hours scraping radioactive snow and ice into barrels. Most of the satellite was at the bottom of an ice covered lake. Everything was taken away.

It is likely the San Jose meteor spewed radiation which was carried by the jet stream across America.

If Plutonium was powering thermo-electric cells then millions were poisoned. Uranium is not as toxic as Plutonium but still deadly. Hopefully the nuclear fuel was Thorium and will dissipate quicker.

The reported Marin County crash area is more than likely NOT where the spacecraft fell. Wherever it fell there would have been USAF crews gathering up the pieces within minutes. If it fell in the ocean the Navy would be doing the gathering, processing and disposal.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
and with the increase in NEO's i wouldn't be surprised if this isnt the only SPYSAT falling down
my post here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
L
L
perhaps i'll be naming my upcoming OP "History 101 of the persistent contrail Hoax"
or do you think "contrails do not exist" a better title?
L
L

edit on 24-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
As I watched to my astonishment the arisol stopped exiting each engine for about 300 yards ,then it started up again.The engine speed did not change ,it was not a plane having problems. AS AN ENGINEER I CAN EXPLAIN THIS, I witnessed a spray tank switch DELAY. When one chem tank gets low, valves switch to another tank.

I don't understand that part about "The engine speed did not change ,it was not a plane having problems".

Couldn't it simply be flying though a patch of the sky with slightly different weather conditions (warmer air, dryer air, etc)?

edit on 10/24/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

so you believe that "they" can predict when and where a Satalite will fail and fall, and "they" have enough time to plot and predict prevailing winds and deploy "chemtrails" to completely cover an area to hide said satalite?

OK.

I am with you on the Nuclear power thing as that only makes sense, but perhaps you could clarify the rest.
Unless it has to do with your fleet of autonomous drones and such.

edit to add:
Do you honestly believe that every line in the sky is a chemtrail? All of them? really?
edit on 24-10-2012 by network dude because: added information

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

Chemtrails are very real.I was fishing one day in mo , I look up and just above tree top level a huge u.s. military bomber with eight engines was spewing a thick white arisol . As I watched to my astonishment the arisol stopped exiting each engine for about 300 yards ,then it started up again.The engine speed did not change ,it was not a plane having problems. AS AN ENGINEER I CAN EXPLAIN THIS, I witnessed a spray tank switch DELAY. When one chem tank gets low, valves switch to another tank. I called the PENTAGON to
complain ,THEY SAID HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS OUR JET, BECAUSE THEY RENT THEM OUT!

I guess I should have complained to the russian embasy for the attack on my town.

Your story has more holes than a brick of swiss.

US bomber with eight engines, so you're talking about a B-52? Flying just above tree top level? I dont care if you're in the damn redwood forest in California, if a B-52 is flying just above treetop level anywhere near you, you're going to know it WELL ahead of time. It's not just something you just "look up and see."

If you're an engineer, you're a badly educated one. But hey, its your story, you tell it how you like. Just try to fix the spelling and grammar next time you tell it, and when you try to get creative, do it within reason.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Chemtrails or no, the UN are spooked by something not Kosher. 2010, they placed a moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments

'NAGOYA, Japan – In a landmark consensus decision, the 193-member UN Convention
on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto
moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments. “Any private or public
experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be
in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin
American Director of ETC Group.'

They had already blocked sea based experiments? in 2008.
edit on 24-10-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

The only 8 engined bomber in the world would be the Boeing B-52, so this would be powered by TF-33 turbofans in current service.

You saw trails from these turbofans stop and then start again. So what is it specifically that proves to you, as an Engineer, that what you saw was a spray tank switch delay and not just the plane passing through a patch of drier and/or warmer air current in which contrails cannot form. Please explain the difference to me so that I can understand where you are coming from. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I took that to mean it was visible above tree top level due to perspective, while being many miles away laterally, otherwise the guy would sound like an idiot, right? And I'm sure that's not the case.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by flyswatter

I took that to mean it was visible above tree top level due to perspective, while being many miles away laterally, otherwise the guy would sound like an idiot, right? And I'm sure that's not the case.

Sound like an idiot, he did. But yeah, a reasonable person would actually mean visible looking towards the treetops, not literally just above them. Would be interesting to see the last time that a B-52 actually flew anywhere near Missouri. I work closely with military personnel every day at work, but that really isnt something that I have any more ability to research than the average joe on the street.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Chemtrails or no, the UN are spooked by something not Kosher. 2010, they placed a moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments

on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto
experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be
in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin

It is not a blanket ban - it allows "small scale scientific research studies", and there an "out" if you can show "an adequate scientific basis on which to justify such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity and associated social, economic and cultural impact".

Here's a rational analysis of what it actually involves

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
geo engineering is real, and it's scary as hell

stick your head in the sand if it makes you feel better

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

And you have some evidence to prove geo engineering is real?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

It is not a blanket ban - it allows "small scale scientific research studies", and there an "out" if you can show "an adequate scientific basis on which to justify such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity and associated social, economic and cultural impact".

Here's a rational analysis of what it actually involves

We all know that, it is one of the reasons why many scientists quit the AGW farce years before, when the money was being handed out. You would get none for research unless you included a caveat, like for instance; AGW is affecting the Red squirrels's nuts...get the picture?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

We all know that, it is one of the reasons why many scientists quit the AGW farce years before, when the money was being handed out. You would get none for research unless you included a caveat, like for instance; AGW is affecting the Red squirrels's nuts...get the picture?

Yeah - you don't know what you are talking about!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I agree that geo engineering is a real concept, and the possibility of it being done irresponsibly is indeed scary as hell. I don't think anyone even knows how it might be done responsibly at all, its the guesswork and the gamble that's the scary thing.

What I DON'T think is that chemtrails are real, and the only ones with their heads in the sand are the ones who cannot or will not see there is a difference.
edit on 24-10-2012 by waynos because: their, there they're. duh.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

It very well may be real.

However, I've been around long enough that I remember decades ago that contrails could persist for hours and become cloud. Those trails in the sky are NOT evidence of geoengineering.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am reading and learning about geoengineering on here all the time, its a real concern and the links provided by both sides are often enlightening.

BUT whenever I see someone write down that they 'know' they have witnessed chemtrails because, when they describe the trail;

it was a grid pattern,
it stopped and started,
it spread over the entire sky,
it lingered for hours,
there were more planes than usual,
there was a black trail,
the planes were very close in formation
they were lower than airliners
there was one plane not trailing and one at the same altitude that was
and
Contrails dont do that

etc etc

I already know that these people are completely lacking any knowledge or experience upon which they can base their convictions because each and every case is utter bollocks. This is a plain and simple fact. They probably just listened to the wrong people or whatever, I believe them to be misguided rather than malicious.

Every single claim of chemtrails ever made is childishly stupid because it ony sounds plausible to people with NO knowledge of aviation and the atmoshere. To those that do know about these things such claims are hilarious.

Geo engineering however is a different matter. there is documentary evidence of the theories, there are warnings from the scientific community and there are rogue operators as we saw with the recent thread about the Canadian activity. If 'concerned truthseekers' could focus their attention on this real possible threat they might actually gain some wider respect.

edit on 24-10-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
I am reading and learning about geoengineering on here all the time, its a real concern and the links provided by both sides are often enlightening.

BUT whenever I see someone write down that they 'know' they have witnessed chemtrails because, when they describe the trail;

it

I already know that these people are completely lacking any knowledge or experience upon which they can base their convictions because each and every case is utter bollocks. This is a plain and simple fact. They probably just listened to the wrong people or whatever, I believe them to be misguided rather than malicious.

Every single claim of chemtrails ever made is childishly stupid because it ony sounds plausible to people with NO knowledge of aviation and the atmoshere. To those that do know about these things such claims are hilarious.

Geo engineering however is a different matter. there is documentary evidence of the theories, there are warnings from the scientific community and there are rogue operators as we saw with the recent thread about the Canadian activity. If 'concerned truthseekers' could focus their attention on this real possible threat they might actually gain some wider respect.

edit on 24-10-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

You are right if you mean it is extremely difficult to determine if a jet is deliberately spraying aerosols for a geoengineering purpose, that does not mean though, that they do not/are not carrying out such projects, and aircraft are the most popular weapon of choice. Artillary and balloons have also been proposed. This project involving balloons for instance, was going to occur this year, but was cancelled, not because of concern about unknown outcomes, (and there are plenty of those being voiced) But because it was discovered that there were vested interests involved,

news.sciencemag.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join