It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s ‘big reveal’ against Pres. Barack Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You might recall when distinguished Colonel Terry Lakin refused to deploy overseas until the President had cleared up the controversy over his eligibility by producing a real birth certificate, and this involved imprisonment for Lakin, President Obama refused. In other words, the President would rather allow a decorated high ranking US Army officer to go to jail rather than produce his birth records for the American public. To me, this completely exposes the character of the President for who he really is.

www.nowpublic.com...

also

You might recall that just a few months ago Donald Trump had reignited the flame of Obama’s eligibility when he stated that indeed there was no legal proof of the President’s US citizenship and that it would be a proper gesture of Obama to provide it in response to the concerns of the American people. Well, Trump’s insistence did indeed influence the President’s decision to provide the Certificate of Long Form Birth when up to that point, President Obama had shown little more interest than making jokes about the issue. We all know what happened after that. Once the White House produced the image of the President’s COLB on their website immediately document and fax experts went to work analyzing the purported birth certificate. For the record, one expert Doug Vogt proclaimed that the President’s birth certificate was a fraud and filed criminal fraud charges with the FBI. Later, Arizona Sheriff, Joe Arpaio’s cold case posse undertook a six month investigation and also found that the White House’s displayed birth certificate was a criminally forged document.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Donald Trump offers Obama 5 million to release personal records | NowPublic News Coverage www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Dear Taiyed,

I'm not entirely sure I understand your position, can you help me?

Because there is no reason to entertaining clowns like Trump.
I'm not sure what that sentence means, but I would think being able to steer $5 million dollars to my favorite charity would be a reason for me to do all sorts of things. It looks like a reason to me.

Do you honestly want the President Of The United States bow down to Trump's money, no matter who the current President is?
Is your objection to Trump, or the bowing down to money. I would expect that Obama would be doing a lot of bowing if Soros or China offered him that money. Besides if it's a question of losing dignity over money, why not say "Sure, I'll release, but keep your money.

So is his reason for not doing it a loss of dignity, or fear of the results?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

My position is fairly clear, The President Of The United States doesn't give into a Reality Stars demands just because he is promising money.

Answer me this. If someone on the left, let's say Bill Maher, gives the same offer to Romney to release the past 15 years of his tax returns, would you be calling for Romney to comply?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well Trump wins the douchebag lifetime award for this.

Somebody please tell him to get a haircut.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the GOP is cringing

this is a terrible idea.

all it can possibly accomplish is provide a distraction from real issues, which helps obama

the nutters who think he is a muslim from kenya already believe that, so they won't be swayed by this

awful strategy

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

BHO is a consummate LIAR of the first order................

Trump is leading you to the truth! Pay attention.

Columbia Records
Claim: Barack Obama did not attend Columbia University.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

I have always wondered why NO ONE ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. NO ONE, not one person has ever come forward from his past. VERY VERY STRANGE.

This should really be a cause for great concern.

To those who voted for him, YOU HAVE ELECTED THE BIGGEST UNQUALIFIED FRAUD that America has ever known!

This is very interesting stuff. Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing having happened here! Stephanopoulos of ABC news said the same thing during the 08' campaign. He too was a classmate of BO's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had one class with him.

Was he there?

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? Maybe he never attended class! Maybe he never attended Columbia? He won't allow Colombia to release his records either. Suspicious isn't it???

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !!!!!!!

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange?"

It's very strange. "Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide schoolrecords, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia."

en.wikipedia.org...

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major (in the same class as President Barack Obama WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN IN).

Can it be that BHO is a complete fraud?? More intrigue concerning "The Man who wasn't there."
Read more at www.snopes.com...

Further info here
edit on 24-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

You do realize that your link to Snopes says the story you are trying to spread is FALSE, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

You do realize that your link to Snopes says the story you are trying to spread is FALSE, right?

This is to point to the contradictions................the quoted portion is what's significant..................

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Regardless of political swing it should be an easy pick-up for Obama to release the records and get that 5 million to a charity of his choice to help the most needy among us. Obama doing so would be out Donalding the Donald.

Does Obama have to release his records? - no he does not. Will not producing the records anyone else would for chance to do good as can be done with 5 million look very incriminating - yes!

Does it matter if Obama is President or not - no! He has chance to help fellow citizens of his choice and clear the air.

One has to ask seriously, why not?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Because Obama would be saying he can be bought and sold. That stuff goes on behind the scenes, not on twitter and facebook.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Phoenix

Because Obama would be saying he can be bought and sold. That stuff goes on behind the scenes, not on twitter and facebook.

I honestly cannot think of any past President who would not respond favorably except this one. This is out in the public eye and it negates the bought and sold theory which is all done behind closed doors. Gotta give it to Trump because he wins on PRINCIPLE - unless of course Obama has nothing to hide and releases records.

Look what an opportuinity will be passed up by not responding, Obama could say "I'm doing it for the children" "I have nothing to hide" "I champion my personal info but in this case I'm taking Donald at his word" "I am now asking Romney to release all tax records in kind"

See he can turn this to a huge plus.....................................unless he really has something to hide which is only reason to not take this offer up.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If Obama never attended Columbia then why is this posted on their website?

Barack Obama ‘83 became the first College alumnus to be elected President of the United States. On November 4, Obama defeated his Republican challenger, Sen. John McCain P’07, ending a marathon campaign that saw Obama rise from a first-term senator to the nation’s first African-American president. Obama, who was profiled in Columbia College Today in January 2005 when he burst upon the national political scene, transferred to Columbia from Occidental prior to his junior year.

Barack Obama '83 Becomes First College Alumnus To Win Presidency

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There has been a one million dollar reward for Romney’s tax returns for a very long time. By your logic shouldn’t he have taken the offer and given it to charity if there was nothing to hide?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by Taiyed

This is to point to the contradictions................the quoted portion is what's significant..................

Big deal the people they interviewed didn't remember him. In my high school there was a total of 52 kids in my graduating class I bet if you went back and talked to them over half of them wouldn't remember me. Does that mean I didn't attend school there?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Well Trump wins the douchebag lifetime award for this.

Somebody please tell him to get a haircut.

The Donald can't get a haircut. Wigs don't grow. But just think somewhere out there some poor badger is running around without fur.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Does Obama have to release his records? - no he does not. Will not producing the records anyone else would for chance to do good as can be done with 5 million look very incriminating - yes!

Except the silly birthers will just claim that they are forged - look at what happened when Obama released his birth certificates - both certified by the State of Hawaii.

Birthers are not at all interested in any facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Obama has been called out on the carpet.

Let's see how he wiggles out of this one !

By not releasing the records, he will create even more distrust.

If he's got "nuthin" to hide, why delay and deflect ?

I would think he is proud of his college accomplishments

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I read somewhere Obama does not want the truth to come out that he received aid as a foreign student in college. The whole question why he would be eligible for foreign aid makes no sense to all those who believe he was legally born in the US. It would not surprise me one bit to learn he was never born in the US. If he did receive foreign aid as a college student, that would be something he would want to hide to keep deceiving most people.

To many it doesn't matter if he has broken the law and was not eligible to be President. I myself have given up on so many people still supporting the guy when he has only continued the destruction of our rights as Americans that I saw accelerate under Bush. Now it looks like Obama is putting nails on the coffin of our rights we used to have. Not a legal American? Half the population doesn't care if Obama is legal or not. With so many not even caring, it's no wonder this country is now being ruled by executive decrees and czars everywhere you look.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't see the problem here and why everyone is bashing him. Everybody wins, all Obama has to do is show his records, what is the problem unless he is hiding something huge?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I read somewhere Obama does not want the truth to come out that he received aid as a foreign student in college.

That was a hoax email.

urbanlegends.about.com...

urbanlegends.about.com...

www.snopes.com...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join