Donald Trump’s ‘big reveal’ against Pres. Barack Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This is just Donald Trump's attempt to rile up the nut jobs on the fringe of the Republican party that believe Barack Obama was not born in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

but the idea that "if youve got nothing to hide youve got nothing to worry about" has been proven time and again to be a logical fallacy

Isn't it Obama and his supporters that have used this excuse a million times against average people like us to pass draconian unconstitutional bills like the NDAA and the Patriot Act? We have to give up our privacy for safety.

"Obama needs to wiretap you and spy on all of your emails and etc. and have the ability to indefinitely detain people to keep us safe. If you've got nothing to hide, then there's no problem"

Yet when it comes to him releasing info about himself, all of the sudden HIS privacy is important.

What a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

He was able to run for President, so that means he had to submit documents that showed he was eligible to run for the presidency.

He got the majority of the vote and got elected, he does not need to release his birth certificate to satisfy "normal" people like you, or the countless other conservative nut jobs that refuse to believe he was born in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Im not a birther. Im not a conservative (I may be a nut job). Just wondering why he can warrantlessly invade my privacy and know everything about me and tell me if I have a problem with it I must have something to hide, but that logic doesn't apply to him?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Trumps announcement did not warrent its own thread base on how dumb it is, sorry.

It has already be decribed in detail in the other main threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Really?

Before calling someone dumb, maybe you should learn to spell basic words??

W-a-r-r-a-n-t
edit on 25-10-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The reason Trump doesnt like Obama

"US president Barack Obama has lampooned Donald Trump, saying the real estate tycoon's feud with him dated back to "when we were growing up together in Kenya".... "We had constant run-ins on the soccer field, he wasn't very good and resented it,"

www.abc.net.au...
edit on 25-10-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
mods delete please
edit on 25-10-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm so surprised in a world today that someone hasn't hacked into Harvard and gotten the college files yet. Of course it's illegal...and I'm not saying to do it...but...I'm just surprised someone hasnt done it yet? ... Maybe someone should make some fake college papers and submit it to the news. Then Harvard would have to show the real one to prove the first one was fake! Lol!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Trumps announcement did not warrent its own thread base on how dumb it is, sorry.

It has already be decribed in detail in the other main threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Really?

Before calling someone dumb, maybe you should learn to spell basic words??

W-a-r-r-a-n-t
edit on 25-10-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Before making dumb assumptions about my spelling, perhaps you should consider that making note of my spelling, instead of contributing something valuable is perhaps more worthwhile of your time and mine.

Additionally, for your information, the auto-change on my Ipad is the most likely culprit for the change in spelling.

But you go ahead and continue your crusade for consistant perfect spelling. God Speed ma’am. I will return to keeping track of the election.

Edit: Just as a side note, looks like you revised your post there, where you to the victim of accidental misspelling. If you demand perfection, you should it expect it of yourself as well. What a joker you are
edit on 25-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Donald Trump’s challenge to Obama to release his college and passport records in exchange for a $5 million donation to Obama’s charities is as real as it gets - and it scares the h___ out of the BHO administration because it really draws attention to BHO's fraudulent existence.

Bear in mind that the Columbia fraud was the enabler to Harvard - which in itself was a fraud but of a slightly different sort. He was brought (inserted) into Harvard without any credible academic credentials by the PTB - then elevated through fiat by the same PTB into the post of president of the Harvard Law Review in spite of the fact that he NEVER WROTE A WORD.............
His school transcript there was also fraud - ulated.........His entire existence is a fiction invented by the PTB -

Don't you liberals get it yet? Obama is a total fraud.........!!!

OBAMA HAS PUBLISHED NOTHING AT HARVARD YET HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE HARVARD LAW REVIEW AND WORKED AS AN “EDITOR IN CHIEF” 50 HOURS A WEEK?

BTW - do a check on the history of persons elevated to the post of president of the Harvard Law Review and you will see that BHO's presence there is an impossibility according to Harvard's normally high intellectual standards. BHO's case in that regard is absolutely UNIQUE!

Go Here --- The Obama Hustle
How Obama had managed to become the president of the Harvard Law Review Without Publishing Anything Of His Own

Opening paragraph(s)

On 10.25.09, In Where Are Obama’s Records, By Record Master

How Obama had managed to become the president of the Harvard Law Review Without Publishing Anything Of His Own.

Digital access to scholarship at Harvard

Enter obama’s name and you will find nothing. search for any article or any proof of scholarship of obama and you will find ZERO results

Harvard Law Review articles

In 1990, Obama beat out 18 other contenders to become the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, where he spent at least 50 hours a week editing submissions from judges, scholars and authors.

According to Politico, there were “eight dense volumes produced during his time in charge there – 2,083 pages in all.” No published writing from obama?

According to Politico, Obama’s name does not appear on any legal scholarships during his time at Harvard.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just watched the Colbert report where Steven Colbert offered to donate one million dollars to Trumps choice of charity if Donald would let him ……well I can’t say the rest.

Colbert was in rare form last night.

This entire thing is ridicules. Trump is like a cartoon character he just doesn’t seem real.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Donald Trump’s challenge to Obama to release his college and passport records in exchange for a $5 million donation to Obama’s charities is as real as it gets - and it scares the h___ out of the BHO administration because it really draws attention to BHO's fraudulent existence.

Bear in mind that the Columbia fraud was the enabler to Harvard - which in itself was a fraud but of a slightly different sort. He was brought (inserted) into Harvard without any credible academic credentials by the PTB - then elevated through fiat by the same PTB into the post of president of the Harvard Law Review in spite of the fact that he NEVER WROTE A WORD.............
His school transcript there was also fraud - ulated.........His entire existence is a fiction invented by the PTB -

Don't you liberals get it yet? Obama is a total fraud.........!!!

OBAMA HAS PUBLISHED NOTHING AT HARVARD YET HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE HARVARD LAW REVIEW AND WORKED AS AN “EDITOR IN CHIEF” 50 HOURS A WEEK?

BTW - do a check on the history of persons elevated to the post of president of the Harvard Law Review and you will see that BHO's presence there is an impossibility according to Harvard's normally high intellectual standards. BHO's case in that regard is absolutely UNIQUE!

Go Here --- The Obama Hustle
How Obama had managed to become the president of the Harvard Law Review Without Publishing Anything Of His Own

Opening paragraph(s)

On 10.25.09, In Where Are Obama’s Records, By Record Master

How Obama had managed to become the president of the Harvard Law Review Without Publishing Anything Of His Own.

Digital access to scholarship at Harvard

Enter obama’s name and you will find nothing. search for any article or any proof of scholarship of obama and you will find ZERO results

Harvard Law Review articles

In 1990, Obama beat out 18 other contenders to become the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, where he spent at least 50 hours a week editing submissions from judges, scholars and authors.

According to Politico, there were “eight dense volumes produced during his time in charge there – 2,083 pages in all.” No published writing from obama?

According to Politico, Obama’s name does not appear on any legal scholarships during his time at Harvard.

You realize that many of the articles in the Harvard Law Review are not attributed to a specific author, right? A specific one that he did write (1990, Volume 3) was one that talked about his beliefs in legalized abortion.

So I am sorry to say, but the words that you so feverishly posted are incorrect. He did write for them. Not much, but its there. I'd love to see more of the work he did there, but this is all that has been verified.

Maybe you should look around a bit instead of sticking with anti-Obama sites to get your information. You'd be amazed at what you can find.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I just watched the Colbert report where Steven Colbert offered to donate one million dollars to Trumps choice of charity if Donald would let him ……well I can’t say the rest.

Colbert was in rare form last night.

This entire thing is ridicules. Trump is like a cartoon character he just doesn’t seem real.

Maybe you missed this Vitruvian post ?

Donald Trump’s challenge to Obama to release his college and passport records in exchange for a $5 million donation to Obama’s charities is as real as it gets is as real as it gets - and it scares the h___ out of the BHO administration because it really draws attention to BHO's fraudulent existence.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Dear hellobruce,

what has Obama refusing to submit to blackmail got to do with his re-election?
Do you really think Trump's offer is blackmail? Do blackmailers usually make their demands over national media? And how in the world do you blackmail a man who has nothing that he really cares to hide? Further, if you think Trump is the blackmailer, what is his threat? Do you think Trump is saying "Show me your records, or I won't let you pick the charity I'm going to donate to?

Where in the world did you get the idea this was blackmail? It's more of a purchase agreement, or contract. "If you let me see (and, presumably copy) some records, you can direct $5 million of my money anywhere you'd like."

And what does this have to do with his re-election? The suspicion is growing to a near certainty that Obama can either refuse to disclose the records, thereby depriving people in need of help, or he can disclose the records which likely have something in them that might cost him re-election.

Does he have to? No. Did Romney have to disclose his taxes? No. Eventually Romney did, I hope Obama will also.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

You realize that many of the articles in the Harvard Law Review are not attributed to a specific author, right? A specific one that he did write (1990, Volume 3) was one that talked about his beliefs in legalized abortion.

So I am sorry to say, but the words that you so feverishly posted are incorrect. He did write for them. Not much, but its there. I'd love to see more of the work he did there, but this is all that has been verified.

Maybe you should look around a bit instead of sticking with anti-Obama sites to get your information. You'd be amazed at what you can find.

Obama did nothing of the kind - he wrote NOTHING - NADA for the HLR and the proof for that abounds.......

BTW - his campus activities while at Harvard amounted to Chicago inspired "community organizing" - what a laughable joke. He had a reputation as a drug user and seller which complies with his image of "community organizer.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My gut keeps telling me Barry is hiding waaay too much for a guy in his position

Maybe he should have hired the Iraq Information Minister, that dude was a riot!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by flyswatter

Obama did nothing of the kind - he wrote NOTHING - NADA for the HLR and the proof for that abounds.......

BTW - his campus activities while at Harvard amounted to Chicago inspired "community organizing" - what a laughable joke. He had a reputation as a drug user and seller which complies with his image of "community organizer.

Campus activities and reputation I am not here to debate, have at those all you want. I am only here to present a fact, one that you are 100% incorrect about.

You can read the article at this link

www.buzzfeed.com...

You can contact any number of sources to verify that this was him. As far as I know, this is the only one that has been confirmed to be specifically his.

There is no proof that he wrote *nothing* for the Law Review. There is proof that he wrote a single article. Other people may speak about other things that he wrote, but I've not seen any others verified as his. All you have is people that stomp up and down on anti-Obama sites screaming "there's nothing signed by him, so nothing was written by him." That is both laughable and ignorant.

You can go about debating other things about him all you want, not standing in your way. Have at it. But you're incorrect about the Law Review.
edit on 25-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Erm, actually it show that Trump is a blustering blowhard who no-one takes seriously. At all. Why would they?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
trump accomplished his true goal

he got some attention

I bet SNL blasts him this week

he's a clown

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Does he have to? No. Did Romney have to disclose his taxes? No. Eventually Romney did, I hope Obama will also.

I have been out of the country but when did Romney disclose the last 12 years of his taxes including his off shore accounts for the last 2 years and did he collect the one million dollar reward that was being offered for them?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join