Donald Trump’s ‘big reveal’ against Pres. Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

I want birth certificates, college records, employment records, tax records, church records, records of past political affiliations, records of residence, criminal records EVERYTHING as well as the records for the parents and immediate family. This is not a joke.

Hopefully, based on this statement, you have all this information of Romney. Actually, depending on your age, you should have all this information on a lot of past Presidents, and those running against them.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Donald Trump is like Orly Taitz with money.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Five million dollars ... be leader of large democracy .... five million dollars ... be leader of large democracy ...

I'll take, 'leader of large democracy' for 200. For my next category, I'll take 'how many days will it take me to withdraw from the middleast'.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
What a stupid publicity stunt . Guess donald couldn't dig up anything so he resorts to this

It is a publicity stunt for Trump agreed...

Trump has gone through Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times - in 1991, 1992, 2004 and most recently in 2009.

He's just trying to stay in the news, his ego won't let him fall out of the public eye and die like that piece of roadkill on top of his head.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Konduit

I agree completely and would add that he must give a urine sample.
People can't even get a job at McDonald's without giving more information than Obama has.
'
Obama isn't going to produce anything further about his past records, it wouldn't matter if someone said they'd donate $100 billion.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

This is true . But I will ask how many people knows mitts real name the guy is running for president and doesn't even use his real name .. I guess it was a good thing his friends didn't call butter cup romney or buba romney

As I am sure one could not apply to mcdonalds with an alias when handing in a piss test

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is supposed to be big?

Would have been better if Trump said he had all of Obama's records, and if Obama didn't release them himself within 24 hours, that Trump would.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trump? Mission Accomplished. Without adding anything of substance or merit. With only a bit of media hype about nothing, he has reignited the birther movement.

I bet he didn't even have to pay any press fees.

He wanted to stir the pot - and he did so.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I bet if Donald Trump agreed to admit himself to a mental rehabilitation facility for 30 days...The POTUS would give him whatever he wants.

If Donald trump has a spare 5 Million to burn...then maybe he should give it to charity anyways? Efen idiot. Only in America can a man become a Millionaire by declaring bankruptcey multiple times and cheating investors out of thier investments and then host thier own TV show.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

As wealthy as Trump is, doesnt he have BETTER things to do with his time then constantly try to find dirt on a President who got our country moving in a different direction than that of Bush who had us in a nose-dive full-speed down the toilet direction??
reply to post by YourWIFI

He did not put us in a "different direction" he hit the nitro switch. They are both traitors to the United States Constitution, they both need to be locked up for their crimes against America. We need a real president, one who will get rid of the patriot act and the NDAA. Sadly Romney will only support these constitutional violations.

Sometimes I wonder if folks are simply just angry because Obama is the countries first black president? I mean Bush was a NIGHTMARE, and Romney is a carbon-copy of Obama except skin-color. Its getting hard to keep myself from thinking this nonsense originates because of skin color...

I'm sorry, but it says your race card is invalid, it has been rejected, have another?

Back to the OP
Wow a $5 million check to a charity! So if Obama has nothing to hide, he can use this to make Mr. Trump look the fool and help a charity at the same time.

That's a lot of money, what will Obama do? Was this a bad move by Trump, or a genius move?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness

Originally posted by freedomSlave
What a stupid publicity stunt . Guess donald couldn't dig up anything so he resorts to this

It is a publicity stunt for Trump agreed...

Trump has gone through Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times - in 1991, 1992, 2004 and most recently in 2009.

He's just trying to stay in the news, his ego won't let him fall out of the public eye and die like that piece of roadkill on top of his head.

True he doesn't want to be out of the public eye . I didn't know about his bankruptcy , as I would assume would be to avoid paying off debt or maybe taxes . I am sure there was a loop hole that favored him some how for what he is worth bankruptcy shouldn't be an issue

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
According to ABC news...there may eventually be some dirt on Mr. Romney.

Link: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker
Not necessarily a fan of Trump but this is pretty genius. So if Obama has nothing to hide, what is the downside here? He is essentially responsible if 5 million gets donated to charity or not. Your move POTUS.

No - his responsibility is to be the president, and ignore this crap.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

He wanted to stir the pot - and he did so.

~Heff

He loves being in the pot. It doesn't even matter if the contents consist of manure.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Yeah, I'm sure his schedule is full of late night talk shows to appear on. Look, I actually believe POTUS is a U.S. citizen. I never bought into the birther movement. However, why not just show the records and be done with it. I'm speaking of Mitt too. If there is no reason to hide records, than why are they refusing to release records? If it was me, I would put it all out there just so people would shut up about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

Did you forget that Obama himself started the birther movement in 2008?
Running against McCain he said that he wasnt a US citizen and he wanted to see his birth certificate. About two days later McCain presented his long form birth certificate....then McCain said to Obama......ok, show me yours!
We are still waiting for Obama to show his.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That's it? That's Trump's big announcement? Sheeeesh.....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
If somebody is "elected" into that position of power, control over the entire economy, military and the biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet, I want to know EVERYTHING about the man that has his finger on the button. They are a public figure at this point. In that position there is no privacy.

Too bad the law disagrees with you. You can vote someone in office who wants to change the law. Right to privacy doesn't magically disappear when you get into public office.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The question has been asked twice, but I haven't seen an answer. Obama gets to pick a charity (or charities) of his choosing and send $5 million their way. If he says "no," his charities get nothing and Trump gets to do what he wants with the money.

Obama just has to be a little more "transparent" and he can bring a lot of good to a lot of people: Chicago youth, the Sierra club, a Hispanic charity, anybody. I'd take the deal, who wouldn't?

Another poster suggested that if he does take the deal, he'll lose the election. Is the information that damning?

It's a legitimate offer, whatever Trump's motivations are. What good reason is there for saying "no?"

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

It's a legitimate offer, whatever Trump's motivations are. What good reason is there for saying "no?"

Because there is no reason to entertaining clowns like Trump.

Do you honestly want the President Of The United States bow down to Trump's money, no matter who the current President is?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Seems Mr. Trump didn't hear his name enough in the past few months so he needed to pull a card trick.

That or the GOP must be getting desperate if Donald is their card up their sleeve weeks before the election.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join