It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Wants Its Gold Back From The Federal Reserve In New York

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

From what I understand of it, earth gains a lot of "space dust" weight per year. A certain amount of that, although negligible, is definitely metallic. It could well be that water, carrying acids and other things, leaches gold particulate from the soil and that explains the occurrence of small nuggets in the water; i.e. gold panning/sluicing for gold.

I don't know what the bigger gold veins etc. on our planet come from. Maybe during its early years, our planet got irradiated by heavy gamma or something, or got hit by some space rocks when our sun ate a protoplanet or small star; that could have yielded our moon, as well.

The number of years we're talking about here is absolutely incomprehensible to me, yet I understand that in order to discuss astronomy and the like, an acceptance of the facts is needed. It could be that our planet was a metallic object ejected from a dying star. It could be the burned out heart of a small star, who knows? Scientists today think the earth's core is either nuclear liquid (which explains polar shifting) or metallic solid (explains magnetic field but... prior theory does too!).

I think the Ideas and Discoveries magazine said two stars fusing yields gold atom by atom (but it could coalesce into large rocks as we said before). Popular Science had an article about silver originating in novas. Which is very beautiful.

Silver is the color of inspiration.
Gold is the color of life.
When both are given to us by the heavens, that is poetic.

but lemme find some refs:

Here you go cutie:

Fusion in the Universe: when a giant star dies...

Submitted by sis on 18 September 2007

More massive stars have a shorter lifetime and more violent destiny. Whereas a star the size of our Sun can live for billions of years, stars that are eight to ten times the mass of our Sun last only millions of years because they rapidly run out of fuel. When this happens, the equilibrium is lost between two fundamental forces: gravity, which tends to contract the matter of the stars; and radiation pressure produced by nuclear fusion reactions in the core, which tends to expand the star. The core contracts to form a neutron star and the outer layers of the star fall inwards and rebound from the very dense core in a gigantic explosion: a Type II supernova.

Waves of particles, including neutrinos, leave the core, carrying the gravitational energy of the collapsing star. The infalling outer layers of the star absorb many of these neutrinos, giving rise to extremely high temperatures – hot enough to trigger the fusion of elements including gold and uranium (as described in Rebusco et al., 2007). A small proportion of these neutrinos, however, escapes the atmosphere of the dying star and can be detected on Earth, in the silence deep below the planet’s surface.

Twisting the heart of a star is a metaphor we've seen before. Do you remember where? How about troubling a star? BlackSun? Fusion projects? Uranverein? Mmmmm??? LOL

Die Glocke
Posted on Thursday, 29 March, 2012 | 3 comments
Columnist: William B Stoecker

During WWII the Germans developed or planned a number of wunderwaffen, or miracle weapons which, Hitler assured his people, would reverse the Reich’s fortunes and lead to victory. The Germans tried to develop a nuclear fission bomb, but, we are told, were stymied by Allied sabotage of their heavy water plant…they needed the heavy water (deuterium oxide) for a nuclear reactor. They developed snorkels for submarines; they built the world’s first truly successful jet fighter, the Me-262; they developed a rocket fighter; they designed the first jet bomber; they experimented with a flying wing aircraft (but there is no evidence that they overcame its control and stability problems); and, of course, they designed and built the powerful V-2 rocket, the first rocket capable of reaching outer space.

German physicist Walter Gerlach made a study of gravity, and he had once suggested that mercury might be transformed into gold by relatively simple means…clearly, he thought outside the box. Farrell and others have suggested that he may have played a major part in Nazi gravity control research, and that the overall project may have been headed by SS Obergruppenfuhrer Hans Kammler, who disappeared at the end of the war. Then there is the case of Austrian researcher Viktor Schauberger, who was fascinated by the esoteric qualities of water and obsessed with implosions and centripetal flows. As has been the case with Nikola Tesla, Schauberger has achieved an almost legendary status, and there are rumors that he developed a kind of turbine called a “repulsine” that could control gravity. Once again, hard proof is lacking.

mercury might be transformed into gold by relatively simple means

Mercury-manganese star
TBC in next post please

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Mercury-manganese star
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A mercury-manganese star is a type of chemically peculiar star with a prominent spectral line at 398.4 nm, due to absorption from ionized mercury.[1] These stars are of spectral type B8, B9, or A0, corresponding to surface temperatures between about 10,000 and 15,000 K, with two distinctive characteristics:
An atmospheric excess of elements like phosphorus, manganese, gallium, strontium, yttrium, zirconium, platinum and mercury.
A lack of a strong dipole magnetic field.
Their rotation is relatively slow, and as a consequence their atmosphere is relatively calm. It is thought, but has not been proven, that some types of atoms sink under the force of gravity, while others are lifted towards the exterior of the star by radiation pressure, making an inhomogeneous atmosphere.[2]

A type of manganese star the spectrum of which has a prominent line at 3984 Å due absorption by ionized mercury. A bright example is Alpheratz (Alpha Andromedae).

This must be my lucky star because I love the Pegasus very much, he is the Creator of Sources and the liberator of the muse,

Alpha Andromedae (Alpha And, α And, α Andromedae), which has the traditional names Alpheratz (or Alpherat) and Sirrah (or Sirah), is the brightest star in the constellation of Andromeda.

Located immediately northeast of the constellation of Pegasus, it is the northeastern star of the Great Square of Pegasus.[5][11] As a connecting star to Pegasus, it is also known as δ Pegasi, though this name is no longer used (another such doubly named connecting star is β Tauri).[11][12] It is located 97 light-years from Earth.

Although it appears to the naked eye as a single star, with overall apparent visual magnitude +2.06, it is actually a binary system composed of two stars in close orbit. The chemical composition of the brighter of the two stars is unusual as it is a mercury-manganese star whose atmosphere contains abnormally high levels of mercury, manganese, and other elements, including gallium and xenon.[7][13] It is the brightest mercury-manganese star known.[13]
This star has for long been treated as being in Pegasus and simultaneously in Andromeda, and Johann Bayer catalogued it as both α Andromedae and δ Pegasi.

OH MY GOD. This is creeping me out, this is the answer to your question, and Pegasus is the example, weird!

it is actually a binary system composed of two stars in close orbit. The chemical composition of the brighter of the two stars is unusual as it is a mercury-manganese star whose atmosphere contains abnormally high levels of mercury,

When a mercury rich star, like the above, is in a binary relationship with another, I believe gold can be created.

I love this website it's very inspiring.

~Dashes away

P.S.

The names Alpheratz and Sirrah both derive from the Arabic name, سرة الفرس surrat al-faras "the navel of the mare". (سرة alone is surra.) The word horse reflects the star's historical placement in Pegasus.[27] Another term for this star used by medieval astronomers writing in Arabic was راس المراة المسلسلة rās al-mar'a al-musalsala "the head of the woman in chains",[27] the chained woman here being Andromeda. Other Arabic names include al-kaff al-khaḍīb and kaff al-naṣīr.[28]

In the Hindu lunar zodiac, this star, together with the other stars in the Great Square of Pegasus (α, β, and γ Pegasi), makes up the nakshatras of Pūrva Bhādrapadā and Uttara Bhādrapadā.[27]

In Chinese, 壁宿 (Bì Sù), meaning wall, refers to an asterism consisting of α Andromedae and γ Pegasi.[29] Consequently, α Andromedae itself is known as 壁宿二 (Bì Sù èr, English: the second star of the wall.)[30]
It is also known as one of the "Three Guides" that mark the prime meridian of the heavens, the other two being Beta Cassiopeiae and Gamma Pegasi. It was believed to bless those born under its influence with honour and riches.[31]

edit on 24-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
may have something to do with this.

Revealed: why Gordon Brown sold Britain's gold at a knock-down price

At the end of the allotted period, the bank would sell its investment and use the proceeds to buy back the amount of gold it had originally borrowed. This gold would be returned to the lender. The borrowing bank would trouser the difference between the two prices.

This is what had happened on an enormous scale by early 1999. One globally significant US bank in particular is understood to have been heavily short on two tonnes of gold, enough to call into question its solvency if redemption occurred at the prevailing price.

makes you wonder if a lot of places are still short on gold... hence the audit.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You forgot to give the American discount to the level of dialog, do not take offense most of the less cultured ones still live in a post WWII view or the world, even in regards to they own country...

Its almost the same delusion that the Greeks have now fallen into due to the trauma of governmental incompetence, lets blame the creditors for not minding our crazy expenses...

I applaud the initiative since there has been so many fake gold and the rumors about the FED and the dollar collapse (especially with all the printing) surely does not help. If there is thing that Europeans will thank Germany later on is that it prevented the EURO from going into the same craze as the dollar and the pound.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Wow I think you just blew my freaking mind haha, you should do a bigger topic on that , id read ^^ well obviously it must be something we don't want to witness lol so ill take those scientist words at face value,haha. To bad nothing from taurian sector /cry 8o(

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
i find it sad that in the year 2012 even though money is not based on gold we still consider this metal valuable just because its shiny

gold is valuable because humans value minerals based on their rarity, the ability to identify it from other metals easily is a factor but easy to transport, melt down, the % of gold on earth are the factors which no matter how many hippies claim it's worthlessness it will always retain value

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

aren't these mind games ? the actual values like education, technology, plants and equipments, work force are still present and available. no big changes with the "real" values.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The last time something like this happened, with a foreign country asking for their share of gold from the US was when France asked for their 35$/ounce in the 70s. America said hell no (because they had abused the status of the dollar and printed more than they had in gold), and dropped the Breton Woods Accord. Now America was in a tough situation having nothing of real value backing the dollar. Then came the 1973 Oil Crisis when arab OPEC countries imposed oil embargoes on America and Israel and sanctioned oil trade to other Pro-Israel countries in an attempt to affect the Yom Kippur war. It worked, and AOPEC countries were able to profit big on their oil without suffering a loss in demand. After the war, I believe Nixon went to Saudi King Faisal and struck a deal with him to set up hot infrastructure in Saudi. In exchange, Saudi Arabia was to sell all it's oil only in American Dollars.
Thus, the birth of the Petro Dollar. Now, the price of oil affects the value of the dollar (which 'seems' to affect the price of gold).

America is in a tough situation if they can't cough up the gold.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nearlyfabled
The last time something like this happened, with a foreign country asking for their share of gold from the US was when France asked for their 35$/ounce in the 70s. America said hell no (because they had abused the status of the dollar and printed more than they had in gold), and dropped the Breton Woods Accord. Now America was in a tough situation having nothing of real value backing the dollar. Then came the 1973 Oil Crisis when arab OPEC countries imposed oil embargoes on America and Israel and sanctioned oil trade to other Pro-Israel countries in an attempt to affect the Yom Kippur war. It worked, and AOPEC countries were able to profit big on their oil without suffering a loss in demand. After the war, I believe Nixon went to Saudi King Faisal and struck a deal with him to set up hot infrastructure in Saudi. In exchange, Saudi Arabia was to sell all it's oil only in American Dollars.
Thus, the birth of the Petro Dollar. Now, the price of oil affects the value of the dollar (which 'seems' to affect the price of gold).

America is in a tough situation if they can't cough up the gold.

wouldn't be surprised if its short, given my previous post..

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wonder if Germany's Gold is actually still in the reserve. Or if they have been transferred into "Gold Certificates" just like US' Gold.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
i find it sad that in the year 2012 even though money is not based on gold we still consider this metal valuable just because its shiny

Sad, perhaps, but gold is a physical asset whereas cash is nothing more than a fancy looking IOU with no backing. I would never divest my gold and silver bullion unless our monetary system collapses and necessities needed to be purchased.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What gold ?
Would love to see the expression on the German Government officials faces.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"Back to the motherland"?

Always thought Germany was the Fatherland.

Who wrote this article?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There is no gold in Fort Knox or NY! Dominique Strauss-Kahn knew it was gone. Germany is going to be REAL surprised! That gold was removed a long time ago...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Newton taught them well - how to change lead into gold.
www.silverdoctors.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I see, thank you for informing me, was incredibly confused about that.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

I am still wondering about this:

The TimesOnline article is not clear as to whether the $200 million in gold reported by the Bank of Nova Scotia was part of the $220 million in gold held by Comex for clients. If so, the total is $750 million; otherwise $950 million.

There appear to be no reports of precious metals discovered between November of 2001 and the completion of excavation several months later. Assuming that the above reports described the value of precious metals in the vaulst before the attack, and that the $230 million mentioned by Giuliani represented the approxmiate value of metals recovered, it would seem that at least the better part of a billion dollars worth of precious metals went missing. (It is not plausible, of course, that whatever destroyed the towers vaporized gold and silver, which are dense, inert metals that are extremely unlikely to participate in chemical reactions with other materials.)

An article in The Sierra Times suggests that gold was recovered from two trucks in a tunnel under 5 World Trade Center, giving rise to suspicions that the trucks were being used to remove the gold from the vaults before the South Tower fell. 4 However, this report may have been based on an erroneous reading of other reports that describe the removal of crushed vehicles from a tunnel under 5 WTC in order to gain access to the vaults under 4 WTC to remove their contents. 5

Why is there this huge discrepancy between the value of gold and silver reported recovered, and the value reported to have been stored in the vaults? There are a number of possible explanations, from outright theft using the attack as cover, to insurance fraud. Until there is a genuine investigation that probes all the relevant facts and circumstances surrounding the attack, we can only speculate.

Alleged billion dollars of missing precious metals!
"The Great Plane Robbery" 9-11 lol

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Some how I think that if this many people on a web site "know" that there isn't any gold anymore, that somehow the German government would know this too.

Just can't imagine the government of Germany does not know 7.2 billion dollars of gold vanished, when us non government, non owners of that gold, know it's vanished.

i would hope that they would be more aware of it than us.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
The I wonder about that ATS thread a while back where we discussed how the Federal Reserve had a 100 year contract with our government to handle our money which would conclude this December.

Has anyone gotten around to fact checking this?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I think it was banrupt after WWI treaty of versailles

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join