It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason behind Benghazigate - Obama was gun-walking arms to al-Qaeda jihadists!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The real reason behind Benghazigate - Was Obama gun-walking arms to jihadists?

Thanks very much to the superb investigative reporting such as we see at Fox News (Bret Baier and Catherine Herridge) and other legitimate outlets, we are finally getting to the truth of the Obama repeat of operations such as the Obama/Holder secret operations like "Fast and Furious" and Reagan's "Iran Contra." Obama is intentionally arming al Qaeda Jihadists who will eventually turn those very same arms against Americans - as they have done in the past - remember Afghanistan and our support of Bin laden against the Russians?

Any one here who takes the time to read this important article will come to know immediately what is really behind Obama's Benghazi-Gate operation...........

EXCERPT HERE: Please read the full article - Thank you...........

President Obama’s once seemingly unstoppable march toward re-election hit what he might call “bumps in the road” in Benghazi, Libya, late on Sept. 11, 2012. It might be more accurate to describe the effect of the well-planned and -executed, military-style attack on a diplomatic facility there as the political equivalent of a devastating improvised explosive device on the myth of the unassailability of the Obama record as commander in chief.

Thanks to intrepid investigative reporting — notably by Bret Baier and Catherine Herridge at Fox News, Aaron Klein at WND.com and Clare Lopez at RadicalIslam.org — and information developed by congressional investigators, the mystery is beginning to unravel with regard to what happened that night and the reason for the subsequent, clumsy official cover-up now known as Benghazigate.

The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East. Starting in March 2011, when American diplomat J. Christopher Stevens was designated the liaison to the “opposition” in Libya, the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

Once Moammar Gadhafi was overthrown, Stevens was appointed ambassador to the new Libya run by Mr. Belhadj and his friends. Not surprisingly, one of the most important priorities for someone in that position would be to try to find and secure the immense amount of armaments that had been cached by the dictator around the country and systematically looted during and after the revolution.

One of the places in Libya most awash with such weapons in the most dangerous of hands is Benghazi. It now appears that Stevens was there — on a particularly risky day, with no security to speak of and despite now copiously documented concerns about his own safety and that of his subordinates — for another priority mission: sending arms recovered from the former regime’s stocks to the “opposition” in Syria. As in Libya, the insurgents are known to include al Qaeda and other Shariah-supremacist groups, including none other than Abdelhakim Belhadj.

Fox News has chronicled how the Al Entisar, a Libyan-flagged vessel carrying 400 tons of cargo, docked on Sept. 6 in the Turkish port of Iskenderun. It reportedly supplied both humanitarian assistance and arms — including deadly SA-7 man-portable surface-to-air missiles — apparently destined for Islamists, again including al Qaeda elements, in Syria.

Read more: GAFFNEY: The real reason behind Benghazigate - Washington Times www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Yep, Fast and Furious V2.0.

The 0bama admin is so corrupt. Not surprised.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
the way i read a different source was that"

Ambassador Stevens was screening Jihadists including AQ to be recruits for a Syrian destination that was funded & supported by Saudi Arabia...

the catch was that the rebels/Jihadists/AQ militants could not have personally have participated in direct conflict with USA military forces any time in the past... the Saudi wanted 'squeaky clean' militants

Now the Syrians that are backed or supported by Russia, China, Iran... wanted to stop this Saudi sponsered recruitment of the rebels in Libya being processed by Amb. Stevens to fight against the Syrian regime
So the AQ in the Arabian peninsula along with Salafists and possibly the Muslim Brotherhood all conspired to assassinate the Ambassador to stop the mercinaries being sent to fight with the Syrian Free Army rebel forces

this (report/article) was a day after the events in Benghazi, and Fox was not the source that i recall..

i cannot find my earlier post on another thread from weeks ago...sorry

i think i found the clue to the article i cannot locate... right in the OP link :

...After all, Mr. Klein reported last month that, according to sources in Egyptian security, our ambassador was playing a “central role in recruiting jihadists to fight Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria.”...

i think the Klein report was published on WND.com

Here you go... i found an audio from the Author Titled:
Game changer: What REALLY happened in Benghazi – Part I....11:02 in length

kleinonline.wnd.com...

there's 2 parts of the audio story on the page, to listen to if you wish
edit on 23-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

St Udio -

thanks for the info..........reply to post by St Udio

FOLLOW-UP-DATE

Benghazi Consulate was Tasked with Training Islamist Militia Members

Seems that working together we are once and for all fleshing out the real reasons behind this Benghazi - Gate mess - truths which you'll never see on the "organized" news.

EXCERPT

While Obama stonewalls, more and more information keeps leaking out about the events surrounding the attack. And each new piece of information somehow manages to make Benghazigate seem even worse.

The latest tidbit is an interview with some of the guards from the Islamist militia tasked with guarding the Benghazi consulate.

The guards were members of the February 17 Brigade, a militia linked to the Muslim Brotherhood. Despite being hired to guard the consulate, the militia members were apparently supposed to be armed and trained by the US consulate.

The State Department, instead of providing proper security, was using the consulate to train Islamist militia.

The February 17 Brigade had early warning that an attack would happen and the guards clearly knew that the attackers would not fire if they knew they were Feb 17.

One guard said that his team had received information on August 28, 2012 about a possible attack on the diplomatic compound from its unit (i.e. Special Protection Unit/February 17 Brigade), and that warning had remained in effect until September 11, the day of the attack.

Another guard said that on the morning of the attack, the consulate had asked the Libyan security unit assigned to it to increase the number of its security vehicles outside the compound to 10, and to send 25 additional guards – but that for an unknown reason, the consulate later cancelled that request.

‘Ali also said that an hour and a half prior to the attack he received a phone call from one of his friends warning him “non-specific[ally]” about possible demonstrations and disturbances in areas nearby. He decided not to report the phone call to the security team, but instead took it upon himself to personally investigate the matter.

Realizing that he remained alone and might be killed, ‘Ali said that he yelled to his attackers, “I am [a member] of the February 17 Brigade. Don’t attack me… don’t shoot,” and that he told them that he was only assigned to do work outside the embassy and that he had happened to be drinking tea at the main gate.

Ali’s entire narrative probably cannot be trusted, but it indicates that there was forewarning and that the ties between Feb 17 and the consulate and Feb 17 and the attackers who were members of a Feb 17 splinter group left the consulate vulnerable to infiltration and attack.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

St Udio -

thanks AGAIN FOR THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFO. We must listen to these audios.

Its was not even a Consulate. Its was (is) a "mission" for the purpose of holding meetings with al Queda and many other Jihadists.

These audios are very important for a clearer understanding.

Links to Part 1 and Part 2 of Kleins audios. LINK

kleinonline.wnd.com...# 1

kleinonline.wnd.com...# 2

[Removed Politically Trolling Graphic]

edit on 10/23/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

thanks for the easy links with visuals...it makes it soooo much easier. thanks for your technical know how in making the presentation nice to click on

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I stopped reading when I saw this in the opening:

...superb investigative reporting such as we see at Fox News...

It's funny how during periods of relative political calm nearly everyone on ATS bashes on Fox News (Faux News, ect). . . When it comes time for an election, suddenly Fox News is a-okay again and considered legit.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Fox News & superb investigation?

While this may add more fire the conspiracy, Fast & Furious the sequel, it should be noted the US & NATO have been arming & funding terrorists, Al Qaeda & other militants, in Libya since the 2011 civil war.

Do people not know this? We arm the very terrorists were are supposed to be fighting. The USA does not negotiate with terrorists? Bullspit, they not only negotiate with them but they create them and fully support them.

reply to post by MystikMushroom

I will always bash Fox and the rest of the ilk.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Fox News Has Highest Telecast Ever with Final Presidential Debate
By Chris Ariens on October 23, 2012 2:08 PM

NBC was the most-watched network for the final presidential debate last night with 12.391 million viewers tuning in. ABC was next with 11.730 million, according to Nielsen Fast National numbers. But the 11.474 million that watched on Fox News were enough to give the network its most-watched telecast ever. Fox News’s previous record was set in 2008 when VP nominees Gov. Sara Palin and Sen. Joe Biden debated. On that night 11.098 million watched. Fox News also topped CBS and beat the combined viewership of MSNBC and CNN.

BTW - We should all praise God to the high heavens for Fox-News et al., The Drudge Report and Rush Limbaugh as very effective counter foils against the Zionist inspired and extremely left wing communist media in America. Despite their biased LEFTIST efforts towards the re-election of the Obama Chicago machine - they FAILED - BIG TIME.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Did I just blink or wasn't there any actual evidence of this? And where is the evidence linking Obama to this? Superb reporting and investigating there. Let's just quote some anonymous sources to boot...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Despite their biased LEFTIST efforts towards the re-election of the Obama Chicago machine - they FAILED - BIG TIME.

Huh?

What?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

if you look up US Consulate locations, there is not a consulate in Benghazi. Only Tripoli. Also if you look at images of consulates, they are big and beautiful. the picture they have her is like a little shack. the consulates are supposed to hold us counsel members. Does that look like a us building that holds big people like that?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
this is ATS

dig deeper

obama's rivals planted this story to make him look bad, win the election and get tax breaks

you know, the elite

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So some of the truths about Obama are finally starting to come out? I knew they would in a matter of time. But this was fast! So what do we call Obama now? Jihad-Joe?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
For some reason I dont trust the information,
why?

Thanks to intrepid investigative reporting — notably by Bret Baier and Catherine Herridge at Fox News, Aaron Klein at WND.com and Clare Lopez at RadicalIslam.org

Your putting faith in these people, FOX NEWS people?

Bret Baier is close enough to GW Bush and the republicans to be dismissed for bias:

President George W. Bush invited Baier and his wife and son to the Oval Office for a visit and had the White House physician update him on Paul's progress

WND is as reliable as the rag sold on the corner in Paris.. and any reporter from 'RadicalIslam.org' doesnt hold much sway with me.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with the Obama Administration except for the fact that it happened during the Obama Administration. US Intelligence has its own operations that exist with or without a president's knowledge.

Intelligence briefs a president. Intelligence does not wait for direction from a president.

This is like saying reagan designed the Iran/Contra situation.

Not true.

Presidents come and go. Intelligence stays.

AAC

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I stopped reading when I saw this in the opening:

...superb investigative reporting such as we see at Fox News...

It's funny how during periods of relative political calm nearly everyone on ATS bashes on Fox News (Faux News, ect). . . When it comes time for an election, suddenly Fox News is a-okay again and considered legit.

its funny how someone will completely dismiss the information or in your case, not even read it........because they have a bias against that source.....

how objective of you

what one should REALLY do is read all the information and see what other sources can be traced back.......

And then look for other information from completely different areas to see what adds up and what does not.....

yes that means read everything

THAT is how you deny ignorance, and THAT is how you remain objective
edit on 23-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

BTW - We should all praise God to the high heavens for Fox-News et al., The Drudge Report and Rush Limbaugh as very effective counter foils against the Zionist inspired and extremely left wing communist media in America.

Zionist-inspired communists? That doesn't make any kind of sense.

Interesting article, but you may have gone a little overboard with this comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Originally posted by Vitruvian

BTW - We should all praise God to the high heavens for Fox-News et al., The Drudge Report and Rush Limbaugh as very effective counter foils against the Zionist inspired and extremely left wing communist media in America.

Zionist-inspired communists? That doesn't make any kind of sense.

Interesting article, but you may have gone a little overboard with this comment.

Yeah with you on that, those two dont go together........

The information is interesting and I have had my own suspicions , watching the hearings etc......

But The hate rhetoric needs to be stopped..........

This shouldnt be about "gotcha" on the President, this should be about really getting to the truth if one is to remain objective.........
edit on 23-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Wow. What an imagination.
Who is your mole? James Okeefe?
edit on 23-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join