It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rich ...the easy way...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Bankruptcy...
Loads of the most successful people...do this trick...
Start a business...and get business loans...as much as you possibly can.
Simply get yourself in a position to get yourself into huge amounts of debt...except make sure all the money you borrow never really gets spent...just stash it under other peoples names...or in off shore secret accounts.
then declare yourself bankrupt....now all your debts are cleared...of course some restrictions will be placed on you...like your credit rating will be destroyed for a few years...but who cares...because you already have millions stashed away.
Then start a new business...and cook the books...to account for your new found wealth..which is really all the money you have scammed from your bankruptcy.
i am convinced most of the well known bankrupts have done exactly this...because too many of them bounce back almost straight away with hugely successful businesses.
yet they are deemed successful business men and not scam artists of the highest order... hilarious...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

because you already have millions stashed away.

Because anyone can borrow millions.

Sounds like a solid plan.

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

What exactly does this have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok, how about you try it out first and let us know how it goes in 5 years.Good Luck

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Start a business...and get business loans...

If you have the ability to do this, you would have a business that was successful and more than capable of staying afloat.

The loans come after the successful business, not before. If the business is successful, why would you want to destroy it on a one off payout when it could potentially payout for the rest of your life?

What would you do if you won $10M in the lottery?

Would you burn it all at once or would you invest it? Buy a house, a business, invest some, put some away and of course burn a little(gotta have a nice yacht and car of course)?

edit on 22/10/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
Bankruptcy...
Loads of the most successful people...do this trick...
Start a business...and get business loans...as much as you possibly can.
Simply get yourself in a position to get yourself into huge amounts of debt...except make sure all the money you borrow never really gets spent...just stash it under other peoples names...or in off shore secret accounts.
then declare yourself bankrupt....now all your debts are cleared...of course some restrictions will be placed on you...like your credit rating will be destroyed for a few years...but who cares...because you already have millions stashed away.
Then start a new business...and cook the books...to account for your new found wealth..which is really all the money you have scammed from your bankruptcy.
i am convinced most of the well known bankrupts have done exactly this...because too many of them bounce back almost straight away with hugely successful businesses.
yet they are deemed successful business men and not scam artists of the highest order... hilarious...

You pretty much nailed it!

I know of two brothers who did something very similar to this, bilked an old man out of monies owed and bankrupted a corporation just to start up another one with the old guys plans, ideas and even "stole" the tech that made product for the old guy

Easy to get rich if you get lots of free money to start with

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

Yeah...I just borrowed 30 million yesterday...piece of cake.....

des

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Peace

des

good one des. I should do that too. It would solve my money problems forever.
Which bank was that?

at this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No...not anyone can borrow millions...but plenty of well known tycoons have owed millions...gone bankrupt and within a year or two they are back on top again...
the point is...someone cant possibly be supposedly penniless...then within a short time be back on top...and have all their debts written off....not unless they scammed it all.

Having said that...it was not so long ago that people in the states...like waitresses...were getting mortgages for $300,000 houses etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No...not anyone can borrow millions...but plenty of well known tycoons have owed millions...gone bankrupt and within a year or two they are back on top again...
the point is...someone cant possibly be supposedly penniless...then within a short time be back on top...and have all their debts written off....not unless they scammed it all.

Yes they can. Normally they will just borrow some money from friends until they get back on top.

It happens all the time.

As they say "You have to have money to make money".

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have a stable business these days, built on much hard work and hardship, but it wasn't always like that. I've had a couple of business tank on me bad and your idea reminded me of something that happened about 12 years ago. Starting my very first business I didn't know much about anything. I got into financial trouble and thought I could use some cash to give my business a bit of a jump start so I went to Bank of America for a small business loan, I needed about 10 grand. I asked them for 10 grand and they told me that I needed to make at least $100,000 a year for them to loan me that amount
I remember thinking to myself "if I made $100 grand... why would I need $10 grand for? lol"

So your idea of starting a business and asking for millions in loans is a bit of a tough for me...
please explain....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Why would friends...loan money to a bad credit risk...like a bankrupt.?

Nope. i highly doubt rich people loan bankrupts money...because rich people don't get rich by loaning to bad credit risks....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I have a stable business these days, built on much hard work and hardship, but it wasn't always like that. I've had a couple of business tank on me bad and your idea reminded me of something that happened about 12 years ago. Starting my very first business I didn't know much about anything. I got into financial trouble and thought I could use some cash to give my business a bit of a jump start so I went to Bank of America for a small business loan, I needed about 10 grand. I asked them for 10 grand and they told me that I needed to make at least $100,000 a year for them to loan me that amount
I remember thinking to myself "if I made $100 grand... why would I need $10 grand for? lol"

So your idea of starting a business and asking for millions in loans is a bit of a tough for me...
please explain....

With all due respect 10 years ago American banks were giving mortgages to waitresses, for homes they could never possibly afford.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

please explain....

With all due respect 10 years ago American banks were giving mortgages to waitresses, for homes they could never possibly afford.

But we're talking about business loans right? Not homes. I was there, trust me, it wasn't easy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Destinyone

Peace

des

good one des. I should do that too. It would solve my money problems forever.
Which bank was that?

at this thread.

No where did I say it was 30 million dollars, did I. I borrowed a bucket of sand from a neighbor for my garden. I think there were about 30 million grains of sand in that little bucket....

Des

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Obama is still doing that...it's called building a voter base these days......

Des

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For what its worth its was possible to leverage old loans against new loans...you could have...for instance...a mortgage...and leverage a new loan against it...
You could run up multiple credit card debts...I know one guy who ran up 10 grand of debt on one card and applied to another card company and did the same thing... that's 20 grand cash debt..as that's how he used his credit card...more like an atm card just to get cash...and that's for a guy who was barley working.
Of course he just blew every penny, rather than stashing it...and he was already declared bankrupt a few years prior...so he knew the game...small potatoes though but you get the idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There are plenty of grants, govt. loans, venture capital to be had if you know how to look. You sure can't find that money if all you do is play with your wii wii and mouse all day.

Almost any half assed project can get funding if you work at it. In fact You are more likely to get government funding if you have a track record; even if that track record has you losing all your money, going broke and filing chapter 13.

As a producer; I always finance my films with other peoples money. They know it's a gamble.
There are people and foundations out there with so much money they are looking for worthwhile projects to invest in.

But you have to first...have an original, good idea...know where to look for funding....then you got to SELL it.

It's simple but it ain't easy.

It also helps to be educated, reasonably good looking, friendly, know how to take NO for an answer and not be deterred in your quest. Eventually you will be respected and known by the right people and then it's much easier. One thing that stands out when chasing money....Most wealthy people don't do business with yahoos and geeks.
edit on 22-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

Well actually if you set up a business..not so much these days...obviously...but if you could show vast orders...ect...and build up a rapport with a bank...you could have loaned a truck load of money..I think where you went wrong is you probably forgot to lie and exaggerate when asking for a loan.

for instance...you wont believe this..but in Ireland...in a small town of about 20 thousand people...A supermarket manager...borrowed something like 30 million euro...to build a huge shopping center..back about 7 years ago...the joke was not only was this guy only a supermarket manager...of a small town with low population... but the same town already had a huge shopping center.

Building companies borrowed billions in Ireland to build housing estates in the middle of nowhere...then all these property developers went bankrupt...with unfinished houses...but where did all the money go? hahaha.

Yes Ireland..was one of the worst of the worst for these scams...but just letting you know it wasn't so long ago.,

edit on 22-10-2012 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the thing is...theres a million and one ways to get rich

some guys doing 3 years in prison for 5 million in drugs....

just saying...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join