It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it goes on.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

But there are still people who insist it is all the US government, CIA, the UK government, Mi6, Mossad, you name it.

Anyone but the obvious staring you in the face.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I totally agree with your initial blank post.

As for your actual content, I believe in the idea of reasonable doubt, and proper justice principles being applied to one of the greatest crimes committed against the people of America and the country.

Furthermore, not all people that don't absolutely believe the 'Official Story', don't think that these terrorists weren't involved in a major way. It's the details, and getting every single person brought to justice that helped assert, or allow, these events take place; to assert the proper degrees of justice, applied within an appropriate sense, by utilizing the notion of degrees of responsibility.

ps: Does anyone think its weird that a text message from my girl friend, has a fragment of a sentence that was altered (not her original text that she sent) that says: "make sure the electronics are in placen't not want to held highly accountable, but I'm not running away from this either."

edit on 22-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

www.bbc.co.uk...

But there are still people who insist it is all the US government, CIA, the UK government, Mi6, Mossad, you name it.

So because three people were prevented from possibly commiting an act of terrorism, that mean's 9/11 CAN ONLY have been done by terrorists?

I fail to see the logic.

It is possible for people of a similar mindset to be encouraged to commit a crime just because they see other people do it. Take last years riots, how many people joined in just because they saw other people do it?

Hence why the x-ray detectors and stuff got installed at airports, to prevent the copy cats.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I would love for it to have been so simply, a bunch of religious fanatics living in caves. Sadly, it wasn't so cut and paste, and if you are so sure the answer is staring you in the face, why wouldn't you want this investigated to the fullest? I mean, if you are so sure you are right, why not prove it and shut the rest of us up for good?

Or are you ok with the fact that more money was spent investigating Bill Clinton's extra-marital oral sexcapades than was spent investigating 911?

I'm not ok with that.

I want a real open investigation with no redacted pages, and I want, I WANT, it to be a simple matter of the official story.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

www.bbc.co.uk...

So because three people were prevented from possibly commiting an act of terrorism, that mean's 9/11 CAN ONLY have been done by terrorists?

I fail to see the logic.

It is possible for people of a similar mindset to be encouraged to commit a crime just because they see other people do it. Take last years riots, how many people joined in just because they saw other people do it?

Hence why the x-ray detectors and stuff got installed at airports, to prevent the copy cats.

But its not just these three people is it ? It keeps happening. What about this bunch ?

news.bbc.co.uk...

What gets me is the determination of some people to look everywhere but towards the elephant in the room.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Did they plan to defy the Laws of Physics?

I think it is So Cool when Muslims do that.

www.public-action.com...

psik

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Do you really believe us meddling around in the Middle East was going to come without consequence? We get attacked by Saudi Arabians during 9/11 and we attack Afghanistan? Since these men were trained in Pakistan, the country that the US gave a billion a year to, maybe we should attack Iran. Just in case.

After all it's obvious.
edit on 22-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nice enough looking folk, they seem harmless

Maybe we need to outlaw that beard style, might cut down on the "crazies"

edit on 22-10-2012 by BrianG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

But its not just these three people is it ? It keeps happening. What about this bunch ?

news.bbc.co.uk...

What gets me is the determination of some people to look everywhere but towards the elephant in the room.

It always seems to be three people.

How do you sell a lie? You keep repeating. Look back over the past 11 years, how much repeating have we witnessed? You could say that governments are 'encouraging' extremists, in-order to sell the lie further. Or, maybe 9/11 lit a fire inside some muslim extremists, who knows?

As for the elephant in the room, you could look at that from another perspective, from the so called truther perspective. The elephant argument cuts both ways, both sides can use it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

It is "obvious", or is it "convenient", so that one doesn't have to think and take all the information into consideration?

I have become so jaded, that I no longer take anything the mainstream media says at face value....such as the link you provided, with those three guys who somehow screwed up on their terrorist plans and got caught. Maybe it's true....and maybe it's been plumped-up and made into a big deal.

For all we know, these were a bunch of doofuses not smart enough to tie a square knot, who were baited into something criminal by the very law enforcement agency who turned around and busted them.

Gotta keep the stories of "foiled terror attacks" on the front burner of the public consciousness, so that the massive amounts of money used and lack of privacy among the population isn't questioned.

To me, the official story of 9/11 is a lie. There are too many loose ends which are conveniently forgotten, and many people just cannot handle the truth, because it is too monstrous, too horrible, and too upsetting.

Much easier to say it was a dying guy in a cave, telling a few dummies here in the US to expertly fly commercial jets, armed with nothing more than box cutters. This cave person was able to get NORAD to stand down, and even had building 7 pulled just for show.

If you want to believe the official story, more power to you, but to me, the elephant in the room are all the obvious discrepancies that make no sense and do not fit what actually happened.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Alfie1
Much easier to say it was a dying guy in a cave, telling a few dummies here in the US to expertly fly commercial jets, armed with nothing more than box cutters. This cave person was able to get NORAD to stand down, and even had building 7 pulled just for show.

But who is saying that? Those are all straw men flogged by Conspiracy Theorists, and do not represent the "official story". that you claim to doubt.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hmm. Suspicious looking characters they surely are. Why do I get the
distinct impression that these 'jihadists' are (actors) in disguise?

Looks like some facial prostethics are on display!

The bbc cannot be trusted, as they themselves played an integrel part
in 9/11 (which a complete hoax btw, in case you weren't aware: www.cluesforum.info)

This is another fanciful and contrived propoganda tall-tale imo.

(7/7 was also a faked event 7/7 Faked Terror).

You can't know unless you go.
edit on 22-10-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG

Nice enough looking folk, they seem harmless

Maybe we need to outlaw that beard style, might cut down on the "crazies"

edit on 22-10-2012 by BrianG because: (no reason given)

I say the beards gotta go...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The other day when they caught that lone guy intent on blowing up the Federal Reserve building I caught the gist of it on CNN. I turned to my buddy and I said, "I bet the FBI was involved in that..."

Not 6 seconds later, Wolf Blitzer or whoever it was reporting on CNN said, "The plot was uncovered during an FBI sting operation..." I pointed at the TV, turned to my friend and said "See." Lol

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The FBI alone spent nearly 65 million investigating 9/11. Add in the CIA, NSA, DIA, NYPD, PAPD etc......far more was spent on The 9/11 investigation.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

The FBI alone spent nearly 65 million investigating 9/11. Add in the CIA, NSA, DIA, NYPD, PAPD etc......far more was spent on The 9/11 investigation.

And the public spend billions paying for the hoax.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

But who is saying that? Those are all straw men flogged by Conspiracy Theorists, and do not represent the "official story". that you claim to doubt.
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Straw men "flogged by conspiracy theorists", and it doesn't represent the official story that I "claim" to doubt? What an odd thing to say.

Who is saying it? That's all we heard in the beginning, how Dubya was going to go over there and flush out Bin Laden, since he was hanging out in a cave in Afghanistan and coordinated all the attacks. Wasn't that the original reason for going over there? Osama Bin Laden was supposedly the mastermind that set all this into motion, in order to destroy the symbolic center of American culture and finance, since he "hates us for our freedoms".

Perhaps you're too young to remember the immediate aftermath of that fateful day in 2001, but I watched all the news and shows very carefully, and Bin Laden was definitely the boogeyman of the hour. It wasn't until a few years later that Saddan Hussein suddenly replaced OBL as the new boogeyman.

The trouble is, the official story has changed somewhat over the years, but I stand by what I wrote. The reason why conspiracy theorists bring them up is because it's total B.S..

Please, feel free to educate us on what the "official story" officially is.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Please, feel free to educate us on what the "official story" officially is.

"There is no official story" seems to be the latest way to discredit the "conspiracy theorists" who say that the official story is BS.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The trouble is, the official story has changed somewhat over the years, but I stand by what I wrote. The reason why conspiracy theorists bring them up is because it's total B.S..

No the 'web' perception of the 'OS' has changed.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I would love for it to have been so simply, a bunch of religious fanatics living in caves. Sadly, it wasn't so cut and paste, and if you are so sure the answer is staring you in the face, why wouldn't you want this investigated to the fullest? I mean, if you are so sure you are right, why not prove it and shut the rest of us up for good?

If you were standing at a bus stop and see a truck veer off the road and into a building and watch the ensuing fire the beliefs of a hanfull of people on the web mean nothing to you.

I wonder how many people who lived in NYC on that day believe there is a conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join