It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Choice Of 2 EVILS Seems To Be The Dilemma, When Chosing Obama Or Romney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Regarding your headline; Its not 'Two Evil's' its ONE. Romney shares 'the bloodline' just like most of the recent presidents.

Thats why I believe he will win, he's part of 'the family', Obama has served his purpose.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What has Obama actually done to enhance the future of our descendents? Give me a break. Every president has been a puppet or they were killed for trying their own agenda. Not just here, but the entire world. Ask yourself this? How much money was spent on 9/11 and how much was spent on the presidential BJ? They do what they want to do. Not what is in the best interest of the public. Your vote means squat. Not voting would mean more, if all did not vote. Sadly this will not happen because there are way to many sheeple.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I'm curious as to what the Evils are.
What are Obama's evil deeds?
The real ones. Not the "He's gonna take our guns!"
Or "He's gonna kill my Grandma!".
"He's gonna shred the constitution!"
It's always "He's Gonna!"
Well so far in four years he's not "Gonna'ed,"
anything.

Are you being coy?

Start here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

There are other names on the ballot, you know. Until such time as people begin to realize that, our choices will indeed resemble "lesser of two bad choices"...

Find one that fits you best, and vote for him or her, find 'em early enough, and work for them locally. I've been talking up Johnson here locally... Whether it's done any good or not, well that's up to the voter.

There are other choices. Up to us to make them viable.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't think it matters who is on the ballot.

Again, your vote does not matter in my opinion. The "elected" are appointed/designated by a smaller group of individuals that let you think your vote matters. It's all a smoke screen, this is why I very rarely involve my self in the political forum or even pay attention. However, I decided to venture this way just one time and maintain this one thread to try and inform the unsuspecting "sheeple" to not concern themselves with the rhetoric involving any elections, it is a waste of time and energy. You would have a better chance of changing things if you did not vote and instead, boycotted every voting station. Then they would have a very hard time explaining how someone got "elected" without any votes. That would be the way to expose this sham once and for all. DO NOT PRETEND to vote. That will show them.
reply to post by seagull

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Even if I truly believed my vote mattered, I could not vote for either of them. Casting a ballot, to me, is like giving some of my energy and support to an individual; (assuming my vote counted.) I could not bring myself in good conscience to lend my energy or support to either of these men.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I early voted, I encourage all to vote, get out there and vote, be a man, be a woman, use your brain, and choose a candidate, hate them all? If you honestly hate everything about both of the main candidates I suspect you have a bit too much hate in your system, I can see redeeming qualities in both candidates, more so in one, filled out the ballot, mailed it.

If you don't vote people like myself will tell you for generations, your voice means nothing, it's useless and worthless if you didn't vote. Do you see? You're voice is not worthless and your voice is not worthless when you vote you are giving yourself a voice you are giving yourself a worth in the democratic process, it's all about being an American.

It is Un-American if you do not exercise your right to vote.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I early voted, I encourage all to vote, get out there and vote, be a man, be a woman, use your brain, and choose a candidate, hate them all? If you honestly hate everything about both of the main candidates I suspect you have a bit too much hate in your system, I can see redeeming qualities in both candidates, more so in one, filled out the ballot, mailed it.

If you don't vote people like myself will tell you for generations, your voice means nothing, it's useless and worthless if you didn't vote. Do you see? You're voice is not worthless and your voice is not worthless when you vote you are giving yourself a voice you are giving yourself a worth in the democratic process, it's all about being an American.

It is Un-American if you do not exercise your right to vote.

I can't speak for anyone else, but it has nothing to do with "hate" in my case. It has to do with conscience. There is a difference between apathy and principled, informed abstention. When I cast my ballot, I am lending my energy and support to the individual for whom I vote. I have very stringent ethics and principles by which I live. I do not require others to agree with them or attack those who do not. However they are my principles, and they do not permit my conscience to rest if I directly lend support to someone taking part in acts I deem unethical by my standards. Both Obama and Romney (and their third party counterparts) unfortunately meet that criteria for me. Therefore I will not be voting for either of them.

I do not judge or attack others for their support of their candidate of choice, however I reject outright the notion that I am being "un-American" or "not a man" by not voting. We do not have compulsory voting in this country. Exercising the freedom to abstain from voting for a system I find personally abhorrent and unethical or for candidates with whom I have ethical qualms, is not un-American. It is principled abstention, and it is my right as an American citizen. I have a voice. It will be expressed via other media and avenues.

I respect your opinion. Peace.
edit on 10/26/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
What has Obama actually done to enhance the future of our descendents? Give me a break. Every president has been a puppet or they were killed for trying their own agenda. Not just here, but the entire world. Ask yourself this? How much money was spent on 9/11 and how much was spent on the presidential BJ? They do what they want to do. Not what is in the best interest of the public. Your vote means squat. Not voting would mean more, if all did not vote. Sadly this will not happen because there are way to many sheeple.

The health care bill was pretty impressive. The stopping and reversing of the depression was very nice for our descendants.

Bush was 9/11, and Clinton was the BJ, so I don't know what you're even talking about with relation to Obama. The only thing he's done is be in office. That's enough to upset 90% of ATS, however.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hate politics.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Is Ron Paul not running anymore?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
Is Ron Paul not running anymore?

The main election is in 11 days. I don't think Ron Paul ever became the Republican nominee. It's this joke of a Romney character.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am voting Lincoln. He'd do a better job. Just watch.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The video is only more reason why I feel voting is useless.

Greg Palast: Get Ready for Massive Voter Fraud

Friday, 26 October 2012 08:59

edit on 10/27/2012 by ascension211 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/27/2012 by ascension211 because: Video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join