It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squatch Visiting My Woods?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yes, incredible news, thanks! I like where they propose that constitutional rights be given to Sasquatch since they're "indigenous people". From my own research I've concluded they are more like people than like animals and should be treated as such.

I'm just worried that the government is going to destroy (or already has) this woman's career and business to discredit and silence her. It's not the first time this would happen.
edit on 25-11-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Thought you might appreciate it.

I kind of took that bit about an indigenous people as a bit tongue in cheek but then again i've always feared for them if they were proven to exsist so it may be their best hope to life with some protection.

I believe their more ape than man but i can't wait to read the research when it's published.

That they have human and an unknown hominid's dna is fascinating !!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Seriously one of the best threads I've read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may be the first person EVER to record a BF getting Tranked....which is just amazing all by itself.

CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for bringing this news here for us.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm speculating that the men with the vans were also a private group of trackers and hunters hired to bag the animal for a 3rd party. There is supposedly a lot of private establishments researching the sasquatch phenomena aggressively. Probably want to be the first to have proof of it for fame and or monetary reasons. Probably hired for one of those groups.

Still gotta marvel at the strength it takes to torque a 8-10 inch diameter tree trunk in half.

Interesting that you have still seen some sasquatch after the incident with the van. Maybe they snagged one of the males or even the alpha male and the rest of the family is looking for him. They may be afraid of humans but have no choice but to get close to us to investigate what happened to their clan mate. But it adds credit to my theory that they are in the area getting easy food and meals for their young, and that is why they are being so territorial.

WOuld love to hear more about what your neighbors are saying and seeing. A lot of pieces to the puzzle can probably be figured out by collecting info and experiences from them.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry man. You lost me at "white vans" and "tranq guns". What's next - black helicopters?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yep there's helicopters in the recording too!!!

I was skeptical until I heard the recording. It's 4 minutes of a random dog barking a helicopter flyby. But then the guys in the vans show up. It gets pretty interesting from there on. You can definitely hear guys get out of the vans. Shout in a commotion that "it's over here" or something similar. A few rifle shots. A lot of brush snapping and commotion in the woods. Listen to the recording and get back to us.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Glad to find some updates ,so taking into account the activity that did take place , does the Squatch still visiting ? I really hope they failled to do anything to catch them .

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elyaeno

When a Squatch stakes out a territory, it's not easily scared off it. Especially if it has a family to feed (I've got loads of experience in this subject).

That was an awesome audio recording - both the one you recorded and the howls from Minnesota. Definitely not human. Nice footprint photos too. People often assume they look very detailed and easy to see, but it takes some tracking experience to find even giant ones.

The cricket chirps do confirm it was late at night too when you got them on record. I wonder what a group of men were doing out there driving so fast in a residential area and screaming at each other (then shooting what sounded like some sort of gun), so late at night? I don't think it's a coincidence that you have lots of Bigfoot signs across the street too.

Maybe with you reporting on this it'll make them think twice about making another pass by your place. I'm sure they were getting info from this thread and made use of it.

edit on 27-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
And be careful, bro. If anyone on here asks questions that seem oddly specific, I advise ignoring it. Don't give into responding to people who adamantly oppose it too. They are fishing for info by making comments that provoke a more specific response. You see that all the time on ATS in the personal story section when it involves such matters - and usually from the same people.
edit on 27-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting that you too have observed sasquatch staking out their territory to protect young. In your opinion do you think thats what the sasquatch is doing in the area. Question is directed to Masonic Fantom and the OP.

Also, good advice. Don't get too specific about your neighborhood details or personal life. THe men in vans may have shown up because you put the map of the neighborhood online. THey could have used that as a tip off and started searching your area because of it. So be careful with that sort of stuff.

As for me I'm more concerned with the animals behavior and the evidence it leaves. So any more photos of tracks, broken trees, howls, or strange activity please post them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Fascinating thread!
I think the two men from the white vans must not have hit the BF with their shots (tranqs or otherwise) as there would be no way just two men could have carried and removed the body...unless, the copter was perhaps involved.

Nevertheless, assuming they were unsuccessful, I would think the BF would soon be moving out of the area after such a traumatic near-miss experience.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Crazy!

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to go home from work and listen to the recording! Great photos.

On a side note it makes me absolutely ill that there could be people out there killing or abducting these creatures. I can understand to a degree when we tranq animals in the wild so veterinarians can help them with an injury or what not. But if those men were in fact there to capture the sasquatch I very very much doubt it was for the benefit of the creature.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

edit on 29-11-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why whats up? I would like to keep up with whats going on in this thread via PM. I was pretty interested in it. Please include me if possible in the messages sent out.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I was just listening to the recording and then I tried to hear it again and it's gone

What happened??
Are you OK?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
I'm sorry...everyone.

Can an admin or mod please hide or delete this thread (sent messages out to several just now).

Or edit all my large posts to say nothing.

edit on 29-11-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

What why? LOL I just saw this thread and read through all of your posts!! Why would you want it deleted? Were you fooled into thinking it was a Bigfoot? or has someone threatened you?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I too would like to know why you want the thread closed, but I'll understand if you don't come back to the thread itself. Maybe you could let me in on any explanations you've been sending people via PM?

It was a good read either way!
edit on 11/29/2012 by CitizenJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/29/2012 by CitizenJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What?!? No!!! I didn't get to listen to it yet! I would also like a PM if you do not mind explaining what is up. This has been one of the greatest threads.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Was all excited to hear the recording, but it's gone.....what happened? All but a few pics (couple of prints, and snapped branch) are to a generic Photobucket page. Everything OK there? What happened?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

OP? Explanation please.
I think you owe your dedicated and trusting posters here an explanation as to why you chose to remove the audio.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Perhaps THIS will explain that we were being hoaxed by the OP all along:

FROM the OP's original post; PLEASE listen VERY CLOSELY to the second 'bigfoot growl' recording (@0.05 seconds in).
Do you hear the sentence "I'M A BIGFOOT"?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join