It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm not on any forums at all, ever so I apologize in advance if I have any "bad" forum manners.
I've been interested in the possibility in aliens ever since I was a little girl.
Recently however, I've needed answers, and as I'm sure most of you know, the more you look, the more answers you get, unfortunately, for every answer there seems to be 3 hoaxes.
I'm looking for solid evidence.
I've become mildly obsessed with Ancient Aliens (the TV show) although it seems to mostly be geared towards people who have "the sheep mentality"...to put it nicely, it's americanized tv.
Even more recently i can get the thought of aliens on the moon out of my head.
This morning I was listening to radio transmission (in it's entirety) from the first moon landing. before i knew it, 2 hours had passed.
I'm from Canada, specifically an island in west canada, where people are....less open to speak about stuff like this.

so that's why i'm here i guess.
any videos, or reading that i should do, please link me to, i will definitely spend countless hours devouring anything alien related.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ats This is a great site for gathering information on this subject , I do share the same intrigue with the alien / ufo phenomena . hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus25

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...hope you find the answers you are looking for here...

Des

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome! When you decide you want your very own avatar, come on over to our thread and we'll hook ya up!

The link is in my signiture line

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, You'll find ATS to be a learning expereince. Folks on here are gonna make you mad, they'll make you sad, They will school you real quick in the subjects in which you lack. But you'll also find some really good caring folks on here. Like Des, one of the best I've came across. Allways good advice. You'll find some that could give a fat rat's --- about anything. And 'll find some answers to your questions and some questions that will need to be answered. All in All you should enjoy your time, stay cival, And I hope you find what it is your looking for.

OYM1262

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus25

Hi! I'm from Quebec, glad to meet a fellow Canadian.

Ancient Alien show... I saw it too. I agree that it's better than not knowing, but it's still not exactly the real thing. I spent my last 10 years at trying to find the truth about aliens... and more deep you go, more questions pops up. But I'm not giving up.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Welcome, & guess what! you have come to the right place, ATS will provide you will all the updates regarding ALIENS AND ALL SORTS!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Welcome, & guess what! you have come to the right place, ATS will provide you will all the updates regarding ALIENS AND ALL SORTS!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join