It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be taught 'heterosexuality not the norm' in Australian schools project

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Phenomium
This will never work. A waste of taxpayers money and even if you have two brain cells and ONLY two brain cells...so long as the two can communicate, common sense will tell anyone, except gays of course....that this is just stupid. One procreates and brings forth life...the other is based on nothing but lust of the flesh and produces nothing but trouble.

I don't hate gays but let's call a spade a spade....if everyone were gay they world's population would die in one to two generation. Alas....now we have a motive and it fits all the other motives of trying to poison us, kill us in wars etc.

The International Bankers are behind this. They fund feminism, this kind of crap...anything so long as it causes a rift between citizens or race or sexes or so long as we die from it.

So in short...you don't hate gays...but think they're part of an agenda to wipe out humanity. Got it, makes perfect sense

For crying out loud, when will people finally arrive in the 21st century?

Just another leftist BS agenda.
Time to just say Shut Up to these special interest wing nuts.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Just because some behaviors are considered moral and and good to some, does not make it moral and good to all.
That's right. But unless those behaviors infringe on someone else's rights, it doesn't matter what those behaviors are.

There are laws that allow many behaviors that are not seen as healthy and "normal" to many with no religious beliefs.
Yes. So what?

That's right. But unless those behaviors infringe on someone else's rights, it doesn't matter what those behaviors are.

That correct, but are we not talking about an issue here that infringes on the rights of parents to teach sexual morality, and what is normal as they see fit ...and not have the state interfere with that ? Is the practice of teaching what is "normal" sexually ,the right of the state, or the right of the parent ?

Quote by me:

There are laws that allow many behaviors that are not seen as healthy and "normal" to many with no religious beliefs.

Your reply:

Yes. So what?

If you read the post I was replying to, it was in reply to the assumption that it was only religious groups who discriminated against the freedom of certain sexual preferences being taught as natural, or normal, and that are laws were not governed by religion.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That correct, but are we not talking about an issue here that infringes on the rights of parents to teach sexual morality, and what is normal as they see fit
Who is stopping you from teaching your children whatever you want to teach them? Teach them not to believe everything they hear (always good advice). Teach them the idea of critical thought (wait, that might not be a good idea from your point of view). Teach your children that homosexuals are deviants if you wish. No one is stopping you. But you should also teach them that if they act on what you teach them there will be consequences.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

reply to post by bigwig22

Pedophiles don't have relationships with consenting adults

What's next? Are you going to pretend homosexuality is the same as beastiality?

Pedophiles don't have relationships with consenting adults

Actually many of them do..I'd go as far as to say most of them...some with the same gender , and some with opposite genders, and some with both.

What's next? Are you going to pretend homosexuality is the same as beastiality?

It could be argued through science that it is some sort of genetic disposition much as pedophilia is, and as well bisexuality, or any other sexual preference.

edit on 22-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Basing your morals on a book that was written by MEN 2k years ago is insanity given how society changed since then. You might just as well refuse to use electricity because people back then didn't have that either. Bat#...crazy...totally insane...nonsense.

But you know what, you have the RIGHT to believe in that stuff...no one's stopping you. But at the same time, you don't have the right to force those craziness on others. The US isn't a theocracy, religion (any religion, not just Christianity) has NOTHING to do with current laws and morals.

But even if you have the right, wouldn't you think it's crazy to base your morals on a book that states obvious demonstrable nonsense like global floods and talking snakes? Because if the answer is no, you might just as well start a Harry Potter cult or start believing in Zeus again

edit on 22-10-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

What if the morals aren't based on that book..do they still become invalid because they differ from those who disagree ?

Just because some behaviors are considered moral and and good to some, does not make it moral and good to all.

edit on 22-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

I'd like to think that we base our laws on logic and rationality...or at least on the overall consensus of TODAY'S society instead of some 2k year old book.

Sadly some crazy fundies seem to disagree and want to turn the US into a theocracy:

And IF you want to turn it into a theocracy think hard and long if this is the right way. Because there is no cherry picking, if you consider the bible the truth and only truth you have to accept its laws and "morals"...which are REALLY F***** UP if you actually bother to read the whole thing and not just cherry pick stuff (the Koran and most other scriptures aren't much better...because people from 2000 years ago lived in a different time)!!

This is SO true, and yet no bible thumper EVER responds to this when I bring it up. And you forgot: also in the bible: No cutting your hair or planting more than one crop in a field.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This will never work. A waste of taxpayers money and even if you have two brain cells and ONLY two brain cells...so long as the two can communicate, common sense will tell anyone, except gays of course....that this is just stupid. One procreates and brings forth life...the other is based on nothing but lust of the flesh and produces nothing but trouble.

I don't hate gays but let's call a spade a spade....if everyone were gay they world's population would die in one to two generation. Alas....now we have a motive and it fits all the other motives of trying to poison us, kill us in wars etc.

The International Bankers are behind this. They fund feminism, this kind of crap...anything so long as it causes a rift between citizens or race or sexes or so long as we die from it.

So in short...you don't hate gays...but think they're part of an agenda to wipe out humanity. Got it, makes perfect sense

For crying out loud, when will people finally arrive in the 21st century?

These jerks will use anyone in anyway to make something happen in their favor...

Would they send innocent men to war to die for oil and money and tell them they are doing it for country, leaving their children and wives broken and depressed for the rest of their lives? "No one would be calloused and evil enough to send good men to die this way " Right?

Would they use religion to control the majority of humanity..."no one would use GOD to control people for evil purposes"..... It happens man. This is but just a couple of ways they have split humanity and tried to kill us using seemingly innocent propaganda.

It's not a postulation, it's a fact! If everyone were gay..or even most of humanity...the world would deplete in number and quick. Why else would they teach children that being 'straight'...is NOT normal and being 'gay' is?
When being straight populates the earth, brings forth life and the other way brings forth nothing but death in sequential numbers?

What is the reason they would do this to children? You have shot my theory down...now let's hear a theory from you that makes this normal

Besides, everything that was done in years past. is still happening now pal. Maybe not so much in spoiled America or Europe but beheadings, burnings at the stake, crucifixions, stoning. It is all still done in some places in the world and they are in the 21st century right here with you and me. So welcome to the 16th century...we never left it.

Give it some time. After the police state get's firmly established they are going to redefine YOUR version of what the 21st Century is. You can bet on that.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It's not a postulation, it's a fact! If everyone were gay..or even most of humanity...the world would deplete in number and quick. Why else would they teach children that being 'straight'...is NOT normal and being 'gay' is?
When being straight populates the earth, brings forth life and the other way brings forth nothing but death in sequential numbers?

Well it would be a fact....except of course for all those people that inconveniently "come out" after they have had children.....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Well it would be a fact....except of course for all those people that inconveniently "come out" after they have had children.....

True, but were they to make being gay normal and heterosexuality NOT normal...there would be no one hiding in a closet...and the process would go full steam down the track to human obscurity. You see, while those people were in the closet, they were still procreating, if only to create a facade of being straight, but they were still procreating.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That correct, but are we not talking about an issue here that infringes on the rights of parents to teach sexual morality, and what is normal as they see fit
Who is stopping you from teaching your children whatever you want to teach them? Teach them not to believe everything they hear (always good advice). Teach them the idea of critical thought (wait, that might not be a good idea from your point of view). Teach your children that homosexuals are deviants if you wish. No one is stopping you. But you should also teach them that if they act on what you teach them there will be consequences.

Maybe teaching them that a man and woman having loving sexual relations is the "natural" way that the human race procreates, which is actually teaching them critical thinking . Teaching them that not everyone will feel or think the same, and that is all right, but to remember that they also don't have the right to bend you towards their values and viewpoints on sexuality, and you can still care for them and respect them as human beings.

But you should also teach them that if they act on what you teach them there will be consequences.

We all live with consequences of what we believe is right and wrong. There will be consequences to a child for saying no to their boy friend for the asking of engaging in sex. That child may listen to what her dad taught her about being too young to indulge in sexual activity, and she will suffer the consequence of losing her boyfriend, who then moves on to the girl who is taught by her parents to express her sexual freedom however she wishes, and that it is impossible for her to fight what is natural in human sexuality, nor should she have to.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Maybe teaching them that a man and woman having loving sexual relations is the "natural" way that the human race procreates, which is actually teaching them critical thinking .

I'm pretty sure that children are not taught that homosexual relations lead to procreation.

You don't think that homosexuals are capable of loving relationships?

Teaching them that not everyone will feel or think the same, and that is all right, but to remember that they also don't have the right to bend you towards their values and viewpoints on sexuality, and you can still care for them and respect them as human beings.
I can't disagree with that.

edit on 10/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Heterosexism... Ah, an interesting concept.

I think it's quite telling that they shoved the word "Sexism" in the [snip] end of that compound word, don't you?

(second Line is the new heteronormative)

Edit: I guess the next word is going to be HeteroRacism, or something...

Edit Again: NO WAIT! I got a better one... HeteroNazism!

(Godwined)
edit on 22-10-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh, what's that? You think my observation is unkind?

Well then, allow me to retort!

"Homosexism"

Checkmate.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

LOL..usually we are often on opposite sides, especially about geo-engineering......but this statement is more true then I can tell you....and it happens.....and it's awful for all concerned.....

edit on 22-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If I had to take a random guess,
I'd say they were *not* saying heterosexuality wasn't "normal",
but said it wasn't the only "normal", and religious extremists immediately
have come to the conclusion that IF homosexuality isn't considered "wrong",
then by default that the school system was suggesting heterosexuality is "wrong".

I've seen it before.
When my school said other people had religious rights too,
my foster parents went ape # screaming that they were suggesting
Christianity was "wrong".

It's black and white fallacy nonsense.
Learn your logical fallacies people.
Learn examples that prove them ridiculous.
edit on 22-10-2012 by prometheuscomplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They should really just be honest, and call it what it is...

"Heterosexism", lol.. no....

It's "Hetero-Not-Wanted-By-The-Global-Bankers-Ism"

"Hetero-reduce-the-population-ism"

"Hetero-stop-breeding-ism"
edit on 22-10-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

So they want less slaves?
They want their slaves in closer [smaller] groups?
I would have figured they would want it the other way around...
Stupid people that have lots of stupid babies for slavery....
Honey Boo Boo Families = Consumers + Slaves that don't ask questions.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prometheuscomplex

Meh, they have always had the depopulation agenda going on... They want a populaiton size that is *EASIER TO CONTROL*

7 billion people is dangerous to their plans.

500 million? Eh, not so much....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

LOL..usually we are often on opposite sides, especially about geo-engineering......but this statement is more true then I can tell you....and it happens.....and it's awful for all concerned.....

It is no more awful than any other seperation IMO - having had experience of it within my own family.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by prometheuscomplex

Meh, they have always had the depopulation agenda going on... They want a populaiton size that is *EASIER TO CONTROL*

7 billion people is dangerous to their plans.

500 million? Eh, not so much....

So saith the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So saith the Georgia Guidestones.

and what authority do they actually represent??

Oh - how about "none at all"

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join