It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Practical Guide to Free Energy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just for S&G have a look at this new thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Stainless steel probably would be the only way to go if you incorporate magnets since its non magnetic and aluminum is too light weight (although much cheaper, and 7075 grade should be tough enough)

Just research what you buy, some types of stainless steel are magnetic.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by hawkiye

The first one mentioned in Chapter 4 looks easy to get going as an experiment. It could also be combined with the one I think you are mentioning. That is you could combine a system based on magnetics with one based on gravity. Ensure all driving forces are pulsed and increase the flywheel mass. The only hard thing to obtain for the gravity based part is the balls. I would not make them out of lead, it is too soft and over time could deform. Stainless steel would be good, aka ball bearings, but in a say 45mm size would be quite expensive.

P

Yeah that one looks pretty simple to get going and not much expense... I am wondering of a gyro assist might not b helpful there also...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

define " gyro asist " - and explain how it "may be helpful "

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by hawkiye

define " gyro asist " - and explain how it "may be helpful "

Well simplified a gyro supposedly uses the kinetic energy of the earths rotation to maintain motion. Since this wheel is gravity operated I thought it might be feasible to assist it with a gyro... It may or may not be helpful but something to look into...

Here is some info that might give an idea of what I am talking aboutl mb-soft.com...
edit on 31-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You can try this yourself

edit on 31/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

I think if you left the wires in place you would have a small generator. Possibly enough power to charge a cell phone or an 18650 battery or three.

I will get back to everyone as soon as I try it. I am going to try four much smaller rare earth magnets much closer to the center.

P

edit on 31/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Suspiciously, at 2.25 why is there tape where the magnet is missing (and where the wires end) looks like its faked with small batteries inserted !!!

But easily enough to replicate.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The sky is falling ROFL

Even children are doing it!

ROFLMAO

I have to start playing. I don't want to miss all the fun!

P

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Suspiciously, at 2.25 why is there tape where the magnet is missing (and where the wires end) looks like its faked with small batteries inserted !!!

But easily enough to replicate.

Perhaps he had the thing running to test and took off the magnet when making the clip. Hell, I don't know!

Easy enough to try at very low cost. Fun little project!

Try the next clip!

P

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
The sky is falling ROFL

Even children are doing it!

ROFLMAO

I have to start playing. I don't want to miss all the fun!

P

Someone with high bandwidth and uplinkspeed should
do a LIVE test..
A web cam and your set...
See how long it would go on...
I wont try myself, hav 2mB down and 0.5 up..
And theres 3 of us sharing that...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Miccey, that just won't do! No matter what you do there will always be detractors claiming that you have hidden magnets / hidden this or hidden that.

I know that that model built by the cute kid will not work as is. It worked quite well right at the start. It should have perhaps continued at a very slow rate of speed and as built would be prone to stalls. I have also seen these devices working when you take into account the negative acting forces. Build one! When (If) you get stuck, I'll help you to get it working.

They do work!

P

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Here is another interesting one that looks like a similar concept except he is using magnets to enhance a motor to get more output for less input

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join