It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Practical Guide to Free Energy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Getting back to the discussion, my problem is not how to build a free energy device. I can get the materials to experiment and i already have a plan

My problem is, if you create a working prototype, how can you get the tech out to the masses before being shut down?

I wouldn't be worried about exclusive rights, I would imagine i could make money back without being the only one to build it. Just wondering how to get it out there.

Any thoughts?
edit on 24-10-2012 by RebelSoldier because: added a paragraph

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RebelSoldier

Simple just market it is as renewable energy machine, avoid the forbidden terms. Get them out to your friends and spread the word that way.

Scaling up this would be interesting. If you had a bowling ball sized non-stainless steel bearing and a 450kg Neodymium magnet.

. What I want to do is levitate the wheel to reduce friction.. Easy enough to do.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

the key question - what do you think causes the grey wheel to rotate [ its not a trick question ]

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

First none of the designs in the OP violate any currently understood laws of physics and second your off topic. This thread was not started to argue about the laws of physics but discuss the designs noted in the OP or other similar designs. There are many other threads for arguing your points. Please stay on topic thanks.

edit on 24-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

The force of the magnet pulling the bearing and keeping the wheel off balanced. The bearing rolls the opposite way to the direction of the wheel, which sits neatly in a gap which gives it a very narrow point of contact. This will only work if you support the ball bearing in the same manner.

Now lets get back on subject.. those who don't want free energy leave the thread.
edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

i am very glad you brought up the thread title - now tell me how much practical work you will get out of one of these toys before it stalls the grey wheel ?

its a toy - and cerainly not free energy - as you have already bought the energy in the form of the magnet

why to people not understand that ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The magnet IS free energy. The atoms have had an electron spin since they came into creation, without slowing down for millions of years.

Although it does take an input energy to align the atoms, this input is for a brief instant and is much less than the amount of cumulative force the magnet will exert for the next couple of centuries before needing realigned.

And even though it does need to have the atoms aligned to magnetize the material as a whole, its power comes from the individual atoms, which, as i stated, do the work on their own and indefinately

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is pretty comprehensive:

How Magnets Work

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSoldier
My problem is, if you create a working prototype, how can you get the tech out to the masses before being shut down?

Thaat is the easy part, just build a working one first. But no one is able to do that. Ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There was a time when radio waves were impossible

Xray tech was once impossible

Microwave rays, impossible

Nuclear weapons were once impossible

Subatomic particles didnt exist, or before that anything you couldnt see with the naked eye didnt exist

According to many scientists at the time, heavier than air flight was absolutely impossible

This not intended to be a conversation about whether or not this is possible. If you believe that any of this goes against science or if you hold firm that science is perfect and complete at the point its at, then this is not the thread for you...

Please find a different thread to post to

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

wrong, they always existed.

According to many scientists at the time, heavier than air flight was absolutely impossible

Again, scientists knew birds flew, and they had gliders, so they knew it was possible.

How can you have a "practical guide to free energy" when it does not exist....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

No one said this was impossible.

Nuclear weapons were once impossible

Subatomic particles didnt exist, or before that anything you couldnt see with the naked eye didnt exist

No one said they didn't exist.

No scientists ever said this was impossible. (How many times does this need to be refuted? It's not even hard to find sources for this.)

This not intended to be a conversation about whether or not this is possible.

But it's not possible.

If you believe that any of this goes against science or if you hold firm that science is perfect and complete at the point its at, then this is not the thread for you...

Right, this is the thread for people who don't understand anything about science.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

This is pretty comprehensive:
How Magnets Work

Actually I thought it was rather superficial, and an explanation that was about 100 years behind the times.
All that stuff about "fields" is what somebody would have been saying in the late 1800's and I've always felt its a shame that all these years later almost nobody on earth ever gets to know the real explanation.

(Because its so difficult - even a steppping stone towards "How Magnets work" involves a discussion of "virtual photons" and one less mentioned variant of Heisenbergs uncertainty principle)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What a load of waffle, there is no need to use a physicist's explanation! Do electricians need this knowledge to make things work? Do plumbers need to know the composition of water ?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RebelSoldier

what utter twaddle - manufactured magnets require a massive energy input to charge them

PS - please explain how a hammer , or a blowtoch can demagnetise a magnet

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Please explain how you have the wrong thread? Read the OP and explain at what point you got confused?

The Practical Guide to Free Energy

I came across this, it seem Tesla's devices are coming to market

"The technology uses magnetic resonance to send electrical charge over through the air between the charger and the device. A coil of wire and a capacitor create the resonance between it and the power receiver."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It is said that Tesla never worked on over unity.. But he did work on Free Cosmic Radiant Energy Cultivation, can we expect this to hit the market soon?

Wireless electricity is the next bubble, we will have to buy new electrical devices.. it will be milked until the cash cow is saturated then those devices will become obsolete with free energy in 20 years time. This will give enough time for elite investors to switch from oil.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

please address something i actually wrote

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You have the wrong thread, you are trying to create an argument that doesn't exist.

"The cycle:

Investment in research - technology - protection - manufacture - production - sales - profits - investment again. This means that companies are normally not interested in inventors coming off the street. They have their own research facilities.

Conventional energy sources: wood, coal, gas, nuclear fission, hot fusion??, solar power, windmills.

Unconventional: Tesla, Coler, Correa, Lambertson, Patterson, Inomata etc.

Repression example #1:

1931 Tesla’s magnetic engine allegedly ran on no fuel. The enduction motor. An electric car with no fuel that went to 90mph. 12 vacuum tubes and 2 rods. Did it really work? The technology is lost. Moray (sp?) allegedly did the same thing and his work was also lost. Is this because inventors are secretive?"

blather.net...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

no - i have the right thread - this claims to be about " practical " free energy - so far you have not come up with anything that is either free or practical - just rehashes of old claims and toys - not doing very well are you

anyway - back to the grey wheel - as you brought it up - i ask again how much work will it actually produce without stalling the grey wheel ?

demanding i ` go away ` doesnt work - i find these threads amusing - so poke them regularly

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

John are you o.k ? I think somebody needs a hug.

Work pressure something you need to talk about ? We are all here for you cupcake.

Ignorance is accepting what you are told and not questioning it.. the world being flat is not a half truth !

And wilful ignorance is ignoring piles of empirical evidence in favour of unsubstantiated pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo.

Originally posted by hawkiye

First none of the designs in the OP violate any currently understood laws of physics

Excellent news! I assume you have one in operation powering your home, yes?

and second your off topic.

A "Practical Guide to Free Energy" yet no one in this thread has one working in practice? And I'm the one that's off topic?

This thread was not started to argue about the laws of physics but discuss the designs noted in the OP or other similar designs.

The claims of these "designs" violate the laws of physics so bringing up the laws of physics is very much appropriate, especially in the science forum.

There are many other threads for arguing your points. Please stay on topic thanks.

Ok, let's keep on topic: have you or have you not got one powering your home? The thread title says "Practical", after all:

prac·ti·cal/ˈpraktikəl/
Adjective:

1. Of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something.
2. (of an idea, plan, or method) Likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances; feasible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join