It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Practical Guide to Free Energy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Can we keep it on topic? The purpose of this thread is not to argue your definition vs mine. I defined the term so you know what I mean when I use it if you chose not to accept my definition fine then move on I am not here to argue with you about it that is off topic. Thanks.

edit on 21-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This one looks interesting to me and no moving parts should be fairly easy to build etc... There is some good diagrams on the page and a picture of one too... Need to do some more reading but I definitely lean toward the simpler the better...

Summary of the Invention
It has long been known that the source of the magnetism within a permanent magnet is a spinning electric current within ferromagnetic atoms of certain elements, persisting indefinitely in accord with well-defined quantum rules. This atomic current encircles every atom, thereby causing each atom to emit a magnetic field, as a miniature electromagnet.

This atomic current does not exist in magnets alone. It also exists in ordinary metallic iron, and in any element or metallic alloy which can be “magnetised”, that is, any material which exhibits ferromagnetism. All ferromagnetic atoms and “magnetic metals” contain such quantum atomic electromagnets.

In specific ferromagnetic materials, the orientation axis of each atomic electromagnet is flexible. The orientation of magnetic flux both internal and external to the material, pivots easily. Such materials are referred to as magnetically “soft”, due to this magnetic flexibility.

Permanent magnet materials are magnetically “hard”. The orientation axis of each is fixed in place within a rigid crystal structure. The total magnetic field produced by these atoms cannot easily move. This constraint aligns the field of ordinary magnets permanently, hence the name “permanent”...
Read more: www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

edit on 21-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The problem with solar / wind / tidal power schemes is that they only generate when the sun is out / wind is blowing / tides are moving. Never the less they are useful.

I have a 3kW solar system on my house. Typical electricity bills over the three months of summer are $4-500. My bill last summer was $20.00. The system will pay for itself in 4 to 5 years.

Using the electricity (or some of) generated by all of these means to store hydrogen is the best current system available. It is available now! The Hydrogen can be used to run generators at times when the other three are not available.

Big business is the problem at this time. They have huge investments in petroleum. Someone mentioned the cost of solar panels. That cost once again is big business profit margins. The panels ex factory are not at all expensive.

Consider the cost of a North Sea Oil rig. Consider the cost of oil refineries. Now spend those billions of dollars on solar / Hydrogen technologies and you should see what is possible.

Australia had a major problem about a decade ago. During the hottest days in summer we had rolling blackouts. The power stations could not keep up with the demand of the (quite necessary) air conditioners. There were two solutions.

1. Build more expensive power stations and only run them for a couple of months a year. Not a good option.

2. The other option that was implemented was to assist families with the cost of installation of solar panels. It worked and it worked very well. It was a step in the right direction marred only by corporate greed where the installation and supply companies made fortunes almost overnight. The system works and Australia did not have to build power stations just to meet a peak need.

Other green options exist, tried and tested. Huge corporations stand in the way of progress.

P

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Actually this is false, wind and wave power sources are BOTH under increasing scrutiny. Not only are they not terribly efficient some scientists are concerned that if large banks of these become the "norm" they could actually cause major disruptions and degradations in the strength of wind and water currents on our planet only compounding the environmental issues we already face.

So these are no longer viable options (as they stand now) for clean power. Clean yes, but not without harm.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
A Practical Guide to Free Energy

Step 1) Move to a universe with different laws of physics
Step 2) ???
Step 3) Over unity!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
A wind turbine is free energy. There is an initial capital cost for the turbine but there would be a cost associated with any device irrespective of its method of energy production.

So OP it has already been done.

NB this is in line with your insistent definition of free energy as opposed to the usual ignorance of physics and tapping of perpetual motion machines .......which nobody has ever built anywhere in the world. Even in China where they would not give a flying f.... who they upset in building one.

Not so, why would China want to set it's people free with free energy?

Consider that energy is used as a form of control, with free energy you can hydroponically grow crops for free all year around anywhere on the planet. You can filter water for free.. You can drive, sail, (perhaps fly with further development) for free.. How do you control people once energy is free? The possibilities for the human race are exciting. But think what happens to all those investments? the combustion engine would be obsolete in a year, oil prices would collapse. This is the path to freedom but it is one I don't think we will ever be allowed to experience.

edit on 23-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: edit link

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
free energy is a topic that i am very interested in.

i have a plan to build a magnet engine based on one of the devices on the free-energy-info site that you have cited in your thread. i believe i have worked out major improvements on the basis design and intend to build a prototype powerful enough to replace at least a 4 cylinder conventional automotive engine.

i was thinking it would be cool to get people together to collaborate on something, for example, i dont yet know the first thing about how to build the circuitry i'll need in my prototype.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
and for those who say that this violates the laws of physics, think about how a magnet actually works.

it only takes a very small amount of energy, in a very brief instant, to rearrange the atoms in a suitable metal. And you didn't even actually change how the atoms work, only now they are all oriented in the same direction so that the magnetic fields of the individual atoms can now flow through and each other giving the metal an over-all magnetic field.

And now, with no moving parts, no electrical charge, this innate piece of metal will do work and provide force for decades

How can you really say zero point energy is impossible, when you have a zero point energy device right in front of you, providing enough constant force to exceed the force of gravity, allowing it to steadily cling to the door of your own refrigerator?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSoldier
and for those who say that this violates the laws of physics, think about how a magnet actually works.

it only takes a very small amount of energy, in a very brief instant, to rearrange the atoms in a suitable metal. And you didn't even actually change how the atoms work, only now they are all oriented in the same direction so that the magnetic fields of the individual atoms can now flow through and each other giving the metal an over-all magnetic field.

And now, with no moving parts, no electrical charge, this innate piece of metal will do work and provide force for decades

How can you really say zero point energy is impossible, when you have a zero point energy device right in front of you, providing enough constant force to exceed the force of gravity, allowing it to steadily cling to the door of your own refrigerator?

Nice reply, a magnet will perpetually oppose the force of gravity. Someone will come along shortly and claim that that is not motion.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I would say if you do manage it don't stick it on YouTube without precautions do it on a new account from a public computer.

Top top top the plans for the lutec 100 are available for some ideas, the lutec site is down but view snapshots here www.screenshots.com...

Be warned these guys had death threats and a visit from the russian mafia, think of the countries whose wealth is entirely based on oil and gas. Lutec went public and got on tv which saved their lives.
Don't listen to skeptics next thing they will tell you wireless electricity is a hoax too!

news.bbc.co.uk...

Loads of plans here to try too depositfiles.com...

British gas just put up their prices in time
to freeze some old people to death..of course if it is mild winter prices will go down.

edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more links

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Come on people, is it too much to ask to learn even some rudimentary physics? Magnets are neither "perpeptual motion" or violate the laws of physics. The correlation between scientific illiteracy and faith in "over unity perpetual motion" is strong and no coincidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Come on people, is it too much to ask to learn even some rudimentary physics? Magnets are neither "perpeptual motion" or violate the laws of physics. The correlation between scientific illiteracy and faith in "over unity perpetual motion" is strong and no coincidence.

If your not interested in free energy than why join the thread? leave us to it and let us waste our time, we are just sharing information for people who are interested. You don't need to be a scientist to follow these plans and try them out, what possible harm could it do. Science gets things wrong all the time, every year.. Scientists say red wine is good for you.. we mean bad for you.. good for you this week. Science is about discovery and proof shouldn't that be encouraged. If everyone started experimenting and collaborating we just have to upload the designs and it stops multinationals being able to patent and repress technology.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

And what purpose does it serve to have people who know nohing of physics and scientific method and having no inclination to learn making claims about breaking the laws of physics? It's the height of ignorance to not even get a basic grasp of physics yet make lofty claims about how physics and the scientific community is wrong. How exactly can an intelligent and informed discussion take place within this context?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Rudimentary physics? Physics is rewritten all the time as new discoveries and new theories are made. The major problem we have now is that we can no longer trust either science or scientists. Science can be bought! The tobacco industry bought science. Climate change proponents have bought science. Corporations have bought science. Our Governments will not tell the truth and act to hide some science discoveries.

You are putting science on a pedestal with shaky foundations. You can continue to trust science, I'll take it with a kilo of salt.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

And what purpose does it serve to have people who know nohing of physics and scientific method and having no inclination to learn making claims about breaking the laws of physics? It's the height of ignorance to not even get a basic grasp of physics yet make lofty claims about how physics and the scientific community is wrong. How exactly can an intelligent and informed discussion take place within this context?

When they got it wrong.

"But they all show that even our brightest brains - even Einstein - can get it horribly wrong. "There is not the slightest indication that energy will ever be obtainable from the atom," the great scientist said just before the atomic age was born.

· Brain power: Scientists at the Institute for Animal Health in Edinburgh secured a £200,000 government grant to find out whether BSE has jumped the "species barrier" from cows into sheep. An inquiry is now under way after it was found that scientists had been mistakenly testing cattle brains instead of sheep brains for five years.

· Scientific Watergate: The US National Institutes of Health investigatory panel found the immunologist Thereza Imanishi-Kari had fabricated data in a 1986 research paper authored with the Nobel prize winner David Baltimore. The findings claimed in the paper promised a breakthrough for genetic modification of the immune system.

· Mein bumph: Oxbridge historian Hugh Trevor-Roper authenticated the Hitler Diaries, unveiled as an exclusive by the German-based Stern magazine. The diaries were later exposed as a hoax.

· Cold Fusion: In 1989 chemists Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischman, of the University of Utah, claimed to have solved the world's energy problems by discovering cold fusion. However, no-one has since been able to replicate their findings of nuclear fusion in heavy water.

· Hubble Space Telescope: Nasa scientists launched the Hubble telescope to create a lens 10 to 20 times more powerful than those based on earth. A gross design error in the main mirror was discovered immediately after launch in April 1990. Hundreds of millions of pounds were needed for the astronaut repair of the mirror.

· N-rays: A French physicist, René Blondlot, claimed to have discovered a new type of radiation, shortly after Roentgen had discovered X-rays. American physicist Robert Wood, however, revealed that N-rays were little more than a delusion. Wood removed the prism from the N-ray detection device, without which the machine couldn't work. Yet, Blondlot's assistant still claimed he found N-rays.

· Academic standards: Cyril Burt, the 1960s guru of British psychology, produced research into the intelligence of identical twins which, among other findings, led to the assertions that academic standards were falling. Years later the statistics were found to be "too perfect" and it was discovered the twins - and even the researcher alleged to have carried out the work - never existed.

· Piltdown man: In 1913 an ape's jaw with a canine tooth worn down like a human's was uncovered at a site near Piltdown. British paleoanthropologists came to accept the idea that the fossil remains belonged to a single creature who had a human cranium and an ape's jaw - offering the missing link between apes and humans in the evolutionary chain. In 1953, Piltdown 'man' was exposed as a forgery. The skull was modern and the teeth on the ape's jaw had been filed down.

· Alchemy: - Sir Isaac Newton - the scientist who single-handedly created the foundations of modern day physics had a little known obsession with alchemy, and was convinced for much of his life that he would be able to change base metals into gold. Such a discovery would have helped with his later job as master of the mint, but never materialised.

· Flat Earth: - even though Christopher Columbus gave flat earth theorists a reason to think twice, there are still flat earth societies where people propose (and prove) elaborate explanations for why the world actually is shaped like a pancake."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Science gets it wrong.. That is what experimenting is finding what doesn't work to discover what does. This is what this thread is about. Like the SETI telescope which utilizes people's home computers to analyse data, why not explore over-unity.

Imagine if we all did this instead of sitting down to watch the rubbish on television !

edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: grammar

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSoldier

In the UK if you have solar panels you can sell energy back to the grid.. Build your generator here in the UK get your solar power subsidy then use your over unity magnetic generator and earn an income.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Rudimentary physics? Physics is rewritten all the time as new discoveries and new theories are made. The major problem we have now is that we can no longer trust either science or scientists. Science can be bought! The tobacco industry bought science. Climate change proponents have bought science. Corporations have bought science. Our Governments will not tell the truth and act to hide some science discoveries.

You are putting science on a pedestal with shaky foundations. You can continue to trust science, I'll take it with a kilo of salt.

P

I hate to break your delusions of grandeur but physics is not going to be rewritten by a bunch of ignorant cranks on a conspiracy website. But, by all means, don't let me hold you back...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Not only are half of those "mistakes" nothing more than myths that get propagated by people such as yourself who try and use them to leverage their own ignorance over informed scientific consensus but who corrected the actual "mistakes"? Oh yes, scientists using scientific method, people who were at the frontier of knowledge (after all, that's where our understanding gets a little patchy), not people who have neither the grasp nor the inclination to grasp elementary physics. It is nothing but a fallacy to state that because science increments towards a greater understanding by correcting and refining our existing understanding that it somehow gives weight to your ignorant idea that by failing to even bother learning even the most elementary physics you're going to somehow re-write the laws of physics. Such blatant and steadfast displays of narrow minded ignorance have no place in a science forum on a website that supposedly prides itself on denying ignorance.
edit on 24-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nobody's breaking the laws of physics! The first law of physics states that, to paraphrase, you can't get more energy out of a system than goes into it.

Well, zero point energy theory is about harnessing the energy of the quantum field all around us. You see it uses the universe as a system.

Read some of the introductory material from the OP's source before posting about the laws of physics, please

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

John are you o.k ? I think somebody needs a hug.

Work pressure something you need to talk about ? We are all here for you cupcake.

Ignorance is accepting what you are told and not questioning it.. the world being flat is not a half truth !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join