It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those of Us That Were Unprepared...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ok so the show has been delayed for the night, and this is what I usually do, as other members I am sure. This was unexpected but I am still in a ATS live show mood, with chatting and fun, so I wanted to start a thread for those that were unprepared too.

Im not in an ATS mood, but a fun BTS mood.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Coral folks into the chat room!

I'll be there as soon as I finish letting this endless series of JAVA updates beat me up.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

What show are you referring to and live ATS live show? I havent heard this before?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
As you can see, if you came to the thread, and have chat, lets all meet there
We can still have some fun!!

Thanks Heff

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yes Athlon the ATS live show on the ribbon at the bottom of your screen, it has been cancelled tonight due to technical issues. So we will all go back into chat for a while and have some fun, your more then welcome to stop by... if you havent already been there

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

As you can see, if you came to the thread, and have chat, lets all meet there We can still have some fun!!

Thanks Heff

Peace, NRE.

I havent been on Ats that long so forgive me asking where is link is to the chat. Do i need headset microphone? And any special software downloaded?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

No problem. On the top of your screen there is in between TOOLS and SEARCH is the chat button, click it, and you will have to click yes to agree to abide by the T&C and boom you should be in chat.

Hope it works out, I will be here for a little bit, just let me know ok.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No problem. On the top of your screen there is in between TOOLS and SEARCH is the chat button, click it, and you will have to click yes to agree to abide by the T&C and boom you should be in chat.

Peace, NRE.

Trying to get it to work, and its not coming up. I also clicked the chat voyur icon and it paged out. I think there must be some software add on i need to download.
I will have to trouble shoot this. I really want to try this sounds fun. i need to go buy head set and mic. Is there anything else i will need to get it to work like Cam?

frustrated!!!
Is the chat on each day?

edit on 20-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Peace, NRE.

Trying to get it to work, and its not coming up. I also clicked the chat voyur icon and it paged out. I think there must be some software add on i need to download.
I will have to trouble shoot this. I really want to try this sounds fun. i need to go buy head set and mic.
frustrated!!!
Is the chat on each day?

You don't need a mic or anything its a basic chat format, what you might need though is Java, and sometimes Firefox has trouble, chat is on everyday as well, but mostly on the days that the shows are on.

Chat voyeur no longer works.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It must be the Java add on. Chat programs are always tempramenral to Java plugginsill work it out im electrical engineer,, and well that kinda helps me improvise on my software engineering skills

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well good luck hope to see you in chat
NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It is JAVA - and the chat voyeur icon is disabled - an old feature that has not been deleted yet.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The chat was heaps fun. I will enjoy coming back anytime for more banter. I still need to convince you i have a telepathic cat, shes prowling around on Ats somewhere

top topics

join