It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Action Alert" from our good friend Drake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yeah get ready for another false prediction

edit on 20-10-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I never concern myself with what one man has to say..... but I do however concern myself with the minds of those who follow him.

Just saying, NRE.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As I have said in other threads, people still actually listen to Drake.

Seems to me that last stunt was an attempt to get some small local militia / individual to go out and do something that could be used to label the patriot movement as "domestic terrorists"

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions. Integrity can be regarded as the opposite of hypocrisy,[1] in that it regards internal consistency as a virtue, and suggests that parties holding apparently conflicting values should account for the discrepancy or alter their beliefs.

The word "integrity" stems from the Latin adjective integer (whole, complete).[2] In this context, integrity is the inner sense of "wholeness" deriving from qualities such as honesty and consistency of character. As such, one may judge that others "have integrity" to the extent that they act according to the values, beliefs and principles they claim to hold.

A value system's abstraction depth and range of applicable interaction may also function as significant factors in identifying integrity due to their congruence or lack of congruence with observation. A value system may evolve over time[3] while retaining integrity if those who espouse the values account for and resolve inconsistencies

We are going to see changes soon and we will each be required to excercise integrity to its greatest degree.The causality of the changes is irrellevant,our reaction to them is critical.We are bombared by professional and technological salesmanship and misdirection and manipulation from so many fronts that the only way to heal the fractures in our collective truth is to excercise integrity and maintain a humanitarian focus .We all already know the truth it is inside of us and is undeniable,we do not need god or government or conscience to guide us,we all understand empathy and that is the key.

Common sense says to be prepared for unexpected events,so storing food and supplies beyond our immediate needs is something we should all be doing as a routine.The baby boomers are ripening and China is bound to take a crack at us all sooner than later,how the prevention of that is initiated is anyones guess,but I dare say that there will soon be an event that draws them into something big and they will be hit pro-actively.I dont believe that Eastern mentality is going to win the day here,Cowboy mentality will because Chinas overwhelming population dictates the use of nukes against their aggression,simply put the world would understand if you vaporised a country that big coming for you.But the world wouldnt forgive a country that big for using nukes to gain ground,so obviously China has world aspirations going beyond caring what anyone else thinks.Global Intent,and contrary to their claims it isnt because they need to expand due to population--they need to assimilate globally and stop threatening or they will get popped proactively--the posturing and stalling of this assimilation will be their downfall and it will happen before the baby Boomers die,so NOW.This will be a wipe and it will even out the numbers post event for non asian groups,this is the catalyst of todays danger---we need to worry about an endgame initiated by US not China,China doesnt grasp the danger they are in,not at all,and the only way to alleviate that danger is to assimilate globally in a peaceful manner and stop being militaristic.They can obviously flood the globe with numbers and peacefully propogate their belief systems,in fact its their only choice,and ultimately the most effective way of attaining expedient world dominance for their race,NOT communism but their race.The political belief systems are holding back global goals and progress for the entire race.Seriously this is a dangerous time to be alive on planet Earth.And the historic threats arent here anymore,there are new ones as illustrated .World dominance as Chinas current philosophys define will never happen,nukes prevent it and if they believe nukes allow it they are nuts because obviously the little guy who is tough and knows how to fight will throw the first punch and with everything hes got.China is not the little guy,and no one cares when a big bully gets his arse kicked,we do not want to see this,China needs to be a world leader in humanitarian cause,they are in the best position to be a leader,most of their philosophys outside of communism lead them to a leadership role by proxy,but by supporting the current system this leadership role will always be out of reach save for a military forced dynamic.No one is seeing that nukes make it different for everyone this way,America doesnt earn a bigger leadership vote because they have more nukes,it lends them to being a global security force.But obviously there are forces who understand this natural evolutionary course and are trying to stop it from happening,look close and you will see such a group in every large counrty,only a unilateral removal of these groups globally will position humanity for a globally united future.United we stand globally as one race,humanity,divided we fall.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
reply to post by Renegade2283

i would also not be able to deny that something needs to change. Nearly everyone here would agree that the game has been rigged against us for a very very long time. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, the work week gets longer, the paycheck gets smaller, and a dollar buys a little less. The bombs still fall and the propaganda still plays. All the while we stand on two sides of an imaginary line and point fingers at each other rather than realizing that we are all in this together.

If it takes some discomfort to effect a change i would gladly bear it to see my kids have a chance at a better world. The status quo has become quite tiresome in my opinion.

edit on 10/20/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

Very well said
So i see that im not the only one on this wavelength.
The thing is those elites are at this point sitting #ting themselves coz when a financial collapse happens and it will,they are set to lose everything. They clutch at straws when, really, if you step back from it, its only money or figures on a screen. Wars are waged because of it, lives are lost because of it, because we as a species put a price tag on aid,. Aid which basically determines wether or not another human being lives or dies. Aid measured by financial amount in £'s and $'s when really it should be determined by kg's, tonnes, lbs and litres? We as a species fail to see that if we were to remove all cost and bullsuit red tape you could quite easily pull the whole global population out of the crap with common sense and make all aid freely available. For example, Provide those suffering famine the aid that they require and im not only talking about food. I am talking about providing aid in sharing of knowledge to give them the know how and the tools to enable them to do so.
The only thing that hinders the whole recovery process is money because they have even managed to add a price tag to aid. Wow prety interesting considering the mountains of money that sits useless when it could be put to use.Because there are some that have put money prety high on their love list. Money is seriously causing problems globally, money is a common denominator in many wars which have occured on Earth with so many lives lost because of it.
Wars pay. They boost certain industries wether it be through feeding the armed forces with their military hardware and equiptment thats required to enable us all to reduce the global population while they dress it up like dogs dinner with the propaganda that causes religious tensions, racial issues and class, we are busy killing each other and allowing another nations/countries to sit struggling, and struggling to a point where lives are being lost.,...? And we call ourselves religious?Seriously? Its prety interesting considering that one of the first things that springs to mind is "Love Thy Neighbour" when you think religion.Words are then thrown in to make it sound a little more interesting like terrorist or suicide bomber to get our attention and and influence our mind set so we agree to another war or to create tensions in other ways. Tensions which 9 times out of 10 makes someone a tidy profit but actually only profiting the 3rd party. We turn each other over for money as a whole.
Describe the species "Humans"
Do you realize that your lives are more valuable than any other thing? And its price is priceless. Even those that are at the top condoning the wars, the so called leaders which dont actually look like they have lost sleep over the countless lives on all sides that have been lost because of war. No matter which conflict you look at, when you peel it all back, money is a common denominator in all. One of the system of things that is mentioned in Religion. Money in itself isnt a bad thing but we have put money and global currency a little too heavy on the scales of importance for my liking because if i am right to believe that if what i see daily on the news and in the daily papers is true we will soon be gone and money will remain. You may want to think about the shiny remnants found on Mars. We are also falling into the trap of relying to heavily on technology and we are forgetting our foundations. Technology that now in some cases replaces human decision. Technology for wars and last but certainly not least, the Trillions in currency spent on aiming for the stars. That money could determine a nations survival and you would rather stand on thy neighbour to reach the heavens than to help up and love thy neighbour and both stand together. We all share another common factor that we share. We all share the same address, Earth. So i would say maybe we should start focusing on recovery and bridge building. Who says armed forces cant be a force of another nature in the recovery process.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I bet it has something to do with Anon and Nov 5. I heard something similar while listening to the Pete Santilli show last night.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Looks like it's a fail.
The Drake plane has crashed. I repeat, the Drake plan has crashed.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just an interesting side note. Michigan's government/militia has been paying for commercials on local TV encouraging disaster preparedness. I don't know if other state's governments are airing it too.They tell you to make a bug out bag in case of disaster, indicate the necessity of having a plan, and encourage storage of water and dry/canned foods. The commercial is rather conspiracy catering. The family is in the house and everything in it starts turning upside down. When everything crashes back down, the dad runs into the room and gathers up his family, grabs the disaster backpack and out the door they go.

I wouldn't suggest leaving the home if gravity seems to be affected during disaster. It indicates either impact or polar shift. Your better off staying put in that particular scenario. It's just interesting to note, that whether or not the government is aware of impending danger, they certainly are paying attention to public anxiety over the matter.

Interesting times.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

Awright

Yeah...

That shows how much you can trust that.

dont forget…

everthing BE very CLOSE…Yes?

or

Da End Game IS at our doorstep…

It's not even ebonics, it's just stupid.

or i might be mistaken and everything "be fine in da hood"

awright

Drake is a freaking joke and yes I was being petty..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I notice that Drake throws out his announcements, then takes off (only to come back if he notices people are starting to bash him too much) I won't be surprised if one of Drake's followers goes off and does something after he says some of the stuff he spews....though I wouldn't be surprised if Drake is cointepro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join