It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Action Alert" from our good friend Drake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i am sure some of y'all will remember a "Green Light" that was given on or around the Fourth of July this year that turned out to be a little less than exciting. Well, our buddy "Drake" seems to be at it again, this time with a little more intense rhetoric:

americannationalmilitia.com... (10/18)

Awright, HEADS UP!!!
I have been trying to let everyone know…everthing BE very CLOSE…Yes?
Well, guess what?
Da End Game IS at our doorstep…
We ALL need to complete our readiness/preparations…NOW.

All the things I have been expressing on the shows and our website are just about to START… Get that right, Start…
Anyone who needs to be talked to, do it now…
There will be several ‘notices’ coming from several places in order let everyone know what is going on and what to do.
We may NOT get to our Sunday show…IT is that close…think first of next week at the latest.
I have received intel from five of my contacts that stipulates that the ‘action’ is very close to taking place.
WHEN notification is to be made, I will be posting it on this page and our website.
Exciting as this is…each of our actions must show restraint, take it slow and easy. Do not lose your control or take extraordinary actions just yet.
Make sure you are in contact with the militia in your area, they will receive the ‘final’ instructions at the right time, and you will need to know that information.
Everyone should be careful and safe as this unfolds.
READY…
SET…

americannationalmilitia.com... (10/19)

EMERGENCY POST
ALERT
TO -
ALL Militias -
Have your guns and food ready
NOW
This is a confirmed action alert.
~ Drake

removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca... (10/19)

Militia Alert: this is NOT a test
I have received information from several sources, including military.

All Militia are immediately on high alert.

I hope you all have your preparations in order my friends.......

..... it's going to be a very interesting weekend.

.............That's a vast understatement by the way.

Alright, so not the best track record with this guy but i thought y'all would at least like to know. That last link seems to be independant of our good friend by the way.

I make no claims as to the veracity or even the meaning of All of this, just came across it and thought i would share on the way outside chance that something jumps off this weekend.

Cheers and much Love my friends!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Awright

Yeah...

That shows how much you can trust that.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I will return to this post on Sunday to angrily shake my fist at "Drake" for spouting doom. I think I have checked up on 30 predictions, and not a single one came true.

Could someone create a thread of all the failed predictions of the past? Would be a good way to show how frivolous making predictions are.

Come on Phage, please do what you do best.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Can someone summarize in a small paragraph what this is about. Sounds like someone is trying to get attention for a good or bad reason?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
...to angrily shake my fist at "Drake" for spouting doom...

If i'm not mistaken what he is spouting would be the polar opposite of doom, but rather a chance for a much needed change.
edit on 10/20/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

An event that would require a militia will always end with mounds of suffering. You cant deny that this person is just yearning for something bad to happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have only this to say.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
Well, our buddy "Drake" seems to be at it again, this time with a little more intense rhetoric:

He is nothing more that a predictable flesh puppet working for the elite.

The sooner he gets struck down by lightning the better.

If he had the balls to mention that the Guy Fawkes demonstration in Trafalgar Square on 5th November 2012 will turn ugly and Wall Street is going to get hit badly when Anonymous demonstrates on Nov 11th 2012, then its worth listening to him. Otherwise, he is irrelevent.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Rapha because: mass demonstrations

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

i would also not be able to deny that something needs to change. Nearly everyone here would agree that the game has been rigged against us for a very very long time. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, the work week gets longer, the paycheck gets smaller, and a dollar buys a little less. The bombs still fall and the propaganda still plays. All the while we stand on two sides of an imaginary line and point fingers at each other rather than realizing that we are all in this together.

If it takes some discomfort to effect a change i would gladly bear it to see my kids have a chance at a better world. The status quo has become quite tiresome in my opinion.

edit on 10/20/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'll classify this in the nonsense category until something substantial solidifies outlandish claims such as these. It makes fore interesting reading and speculation, but nothing more at this point.Furthermore, I'm wary of any rhetoric that promotes subversion of the democratic process, and you should be too. This isn't to say that the current system of governance is considered organically democratic in my view. But to willingly replace one form of oligarchy for another may not be the best idea, especially when you know very little about the intentions and direction of the replacement.In the event that something substantial comes of this stay in a neutral position and keep an even keel. It is very easy to be swayed by propaganda when your emotions are being played upon.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Can someone summarize in a small paragraph what this is about. Sounds like someone is trying to get attention for a good or bad reason?

I followed him for a good while, because deep down I am just a naive fool (idiot, really) who's desperate for a better world. I suspect that I am not really alone in this.

He came on the scene through David Wilcock, claiming to be an insider with contacts in the Pentagon. The gist of it is this: Since the times of Richard Nixon (Watergate), the Pentagon has been formulating a plan to remove all corruption from the U.S. government and military. And now is the time for that plan to be executed. It involves arresting all the "bad guys". This all started a while back, and the "Green Light" came about in April, or maybe a bit before that, if I'm not mistaken. He would come on an internet radio show and talk for 3 freaking hours about... well, not much of anything, if you want the honest truth. He would just shoot the breeze with the host, and a few other characters (Lady Dragon, Minute Man, and a few others from time to time). After he claimed that this was going to proceed soon (he called it "Operation Green Light"), we all waited... and waited... and nothing happened. And now, he's doing it again.

I stopped listening to him and his B.S. after the first failure. I think the man is insane, and has nothing better to do with his time than live in a fantasy world. He still has a following, but not as many as he used to. Personally, I would not get my hopes up again. I would not be surprised if it's just a PSYOP to break the spirit of morons like me, to make us even more miserable and hopeless.
edit on 20-10-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Very good advice my friend.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I do agree that we are due for a massive change to the way we are living. A revolution is what needs to happen more than ever. However, nut-jobs who just talk about dissolving our current government with a plan that involves some unknown ( and probably non-existent) militia to "get there guns and food ready" is just plain insanity. Especially when one has absolutely no plan for what to do after the power structure goes down, and has not devised something effective and efficient to take its place is just inciting violence that will only get innocent people killed.

Such destructive fear mongering is selfish and childish. How about an organized and well thought plan to establish a free and safe form of government. However, that is probably the most difficult and intensive things that could ever be conceived. So without the cooperation of a vast majority of people its highly unlikely to occur anytime soon.

We must remember "The powers that be" wouldn't..........be, if they weren't good at maintaining a stranglehold on a majority of the minds of the people on this planet. When they control almost every source of information, and have constructed the most powerful propaganda force the world has ever seen, its nearly impossible to achieve such awareness. Heck, many of the people here on ATS dont believe in the existence of TPTB, a place who's motto is to "deny ignorance".

As they say on Infowars: "There is a war going on......... for your mind."

(Btw I don't subscribe to most of AJ's thoughts)
edit on 20-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Its funny that I always seem to make my most well thought out posts on dead threads. Woe is me!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Ha, i know that feeling.

It is obviously MrUncreated's fault as a self-described 'thread-killer'.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Didnt even notice that. How hilarious, he/she lives up to their name.

Almost funny enough for an ostrich, Eh...... What the heck.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have the same effect in real life. Words come out of my mouth, and everyone's facial expression changes. Soon enough, everyone stops talking. I wouldn't be surprised if flowers wilt as I walk past them.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
i am sure some of y'all will remember a "Green Light" that was given on or around the Fourth of July this year that turned out to be a little less than exciting. Well, our buddy "Drake" seems to be at it again, this time with a little more intense rhetoric:

Why doesn't he just spill the beans and say what the event is already!

Why - because it would mean he would absolutely no credibility. This way he can claim that he was off on his dates...etc., so he can just do it all over again!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

He's the earthly version of a channeler. He's channeling the military.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
2 slingshots
15 rocks
2 3packs popcorn
3 containers of Chinese food leftovers
5 cans pork n beans(yew)

Im ready

top topics

<<   2 >>

join