It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hall of records question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
was the hall of records ever found at Giza and does anyone know any info on this - im quite new to egyptology but find the subject facinating

Cause the whole subject is so massive where do you recommend i start my search? names of Authors, researchers and respected experts would be a great help to me as i dont want to waste too much time by being diverted by "crackpots" thanx

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yes,It does exist,but It wasn't ever "confirmed"on TV shows We watch on Discovery or National Geographic.The "Elite"ruling our planet suppress this kind of information from being given to the general public.I don't know if you are familiar with a man named Zahi Hawass(He is frequently seen on shows about egyptology) He is a "puppet" used by the "elite"to disinform the general public.He has said something before like:"Pretending that there is a vast tunnel system under the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx is ludicrous."He recently changed his mind about this whole concept and said that a tunnel system could be there.The "Elite" in other the Illuminatis are slowly feeding us with some part of the truth.I suggest you check Stewart Swerdlow's website and books to know more about Egyptology and how It fits in this big puzzle.www.stewartswerdlow.com

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Of course, starting with a good study of Edgar Cayce would be the logical place to start.

Also, here are the Hall of Records AND Egypt threads, there may be more reading references within them.

[edit on 10-24-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
*post removed to asssist Valhal*

[edit on 10/24/2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thanks mrmonsoon. I got mine fixed. If you'll go in and wipe yours out, the page will not be all jicky'd up now.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
thankyou for all the links and ideas people - i check em out as this is such a vast subject i really did need pointing in the right direction

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Also check out some books by David Bauval. He has some very interesting theories on the subject, and gives excellent proof of his theories.

**edit**
Heh, my bad...Robert Bauval, not David. *puts on dunce cap*

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Jaruseleh]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
don't forget Graham Hancock - author of "Fingerprints of the Gods" and other books - has collaberated with Robert Bauval too I believe

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i read a book called "the stargate conspiracy", it gets a little off topic and ends up mainly being about the council of nine, but the first few chapters have some very interesting information about the hall of records, cayce etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There is a tradition that relates that the pyramids at Giza stand as a last and grand memorial to a highly advanced antediluvian civilization that was detroyed by a 'Great Flood'. This same tradition also states that that somewhere at Giza, either beneath the Great Sphinx or within the Great Pyramid itself, is concealed a 'Hall of Records' in which is preserved the entire knowledge and wisdom of the lost civilization. This legend is so old that fourth century Romans and ninth century Arab chroniclers searched for this lost knowledge at Giza.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
even if the found the hall of records we probably couldn't read them as they were supposedly written in the language of the atlanteans.

new topics

top topics

join