It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Plant Compound Wipes out Cancer in 40 Days, Says New Research

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by minettejo
My mother has just recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, by imaging, not by biopsy so we are still hoping.

Pancreatic cancer has a survival rate of less than 6% after one year, so really the only hope is alternative therapy or clinical trials. We have contacted a private clinic that will work with DCA (dichloroacetate), but now I am going to look for clinical trials involving Minnelide (the synthesized version of the thunder god vine).

I cannot thank you enough for posting this. There is almost nothing available to fight pancreatic cancer, and almost no such thing as remission from it.

I'm sorry to hear that

Hopefully if you find someone who understands and works with this potential medicine then it can help.

All the best to you and your family.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So Phage, are you under the opinion that pharmaceutical companies and big oil companies AREN'T trying to sabotage any efforts that undermine their business practices with natural, cheaper and renewable alternatives?

That's just bad business. Something tells me you haven't seen how big business and big government work from the inside.

I have experience with both, as I own a small business and routinely interact with business owners who are both extremely corrupt and some that are out to help.

As for government, for many years I was raised under the clutches of the NSA (which has ridiculous intelligence-gathering resources). From their acquaintance, I learned of many extremely corrupt business and government practices in progress during the 90's and 2000's. I'm sure they continue today, but I broke contact with my handler.
edit on 20-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

healthrevelations.com...

This doctor claims it to be poisonous???

NVM...its ony posionous if you do not carefully extract it from the skinned root
edit on 20-10-2012 by trag3dy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

So Phage, are you under the opinion that pharmaceutical companies and big oil companies AREN'T trying to sabotage any efforts that undermine their business practices with natural, cheaper and renewable alternatives?

What does that have to do with what I said? All I did was point out that the article in the OP was highly biased and distorted the facts. The study, is in fact, something that shows a great deal of promise for a new chemotherapy agent. The claim that "Big Pharma" is somehow interfering with the research is absurd and has nothing to do with what the actual research is about.

Triptolide has been of great interest for quite a while but effective delivery methods and its toxicity have been a stumbling block. It isn't being sabotaged, it is being researched...carefully. Go ahead and use it if you dare. It's dangerous stuff.

Unfortunately, it is well known that triptolide has small margin between the therapeutic and toxic doses and shows serious toxicity on digestive, urogenital and blood circulatory system when its level rises beyond the upper limitation.16—18) Ding H’ research also showed that the acute necrosis of liver was the main cause of death.19)

www.jstage.jst.go.jp...
edit on 10/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No, what gives Big Pharma the right to put high prices on remedies that are God given and natural and should be free for everyone?

They will patent it if they can use it and it will cost a lot of money to be treated with- hence the problem with Big Pharma.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

No, what gives Big Pharma the right to put high prices on remedies that are God given and natural and should be free for everyone?

Go to a natural food store. Are those extracts and herbs free for everyone?

Go grow your own. But be careful of what you grow and how you consume it.

Yup. "Big Pharma" is nothing but evil. Who needs 'em?
The researchers should work for nothing. The labs should be built at a loss. The manufacturing plants should operate at a loss. The distribution should be done at a loss. It should all be free.

Right.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Go to a natural food store. Are those extracts and herbs free for everyone?

Go grow your own. But be careful of what you grow and how you consume it.

Yup. "Big Pharma" is nothing but evil. Who needs 'em?
The researchers should work for nothing. The labs should be built at a loss. The manufacturing plants should operate at a loss. The distribution should be done at a loss. It should all be free.

Right.

Come on, there is a middle ground here.

Yes, people need wages etc. But do you think it is right to suppress natural cures, even though Big Pharma uses many natural ingredients and over charges?

Do you doubt Big Pharma makes a lot of money?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

But do you think it is right to suppress natural cures

Do you think it's right to sell snakeoil?

Do you doubt Big Pharma makes a lot of money?

No I don't doubt it. That is because of the "big" part. Sell a lot of anything and you make a lot of money. A lot of people use pharmaceuticals.

Look, I'm not claiming that the pharmaceutical industry is an all wonderful thing. I just prefer to take a more balanced look at it. It's not all good. It's not all bad. And articles like that in the OP are not helping anybody.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

That's just bad business. Something tells me you haven't seen how big business and big government work from the inside.

I would think they'd love it if they could find something they could sell with those qualities. Imagine how much more money they'd make if they could just plant a seed in the ground, have it classified as a controlled substance with their "deep pockets" and then sell it at a ridiculously high price. Heck, they might even be able to patent the plant like Monsanto.

Would they lost money if it was something you could plant yourself? Maybe.

But consider this. Cows are renewable and natural, but how many people grow their own cows and slaughter them to get the tasty meat on the inside?

Marijuana might cure cancer too(hypothetically), but could you just grow it?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

reply to post by Phage

...And articles like that in the OP are not helping anybody.

I agree as well, but from a different perspective. It gets ppls hopes up, but seemingly no-one knows where to buy it, thus it is effectively unavailable... whatever.

edit on 20/10/2012 by MarkJS because: clarity added

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
'Some' hidden cures of Cancer kept silent by the AMA and FDA.

Mike Adams with Naturalnews.com is an important site to know/bookmark.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

I'm not quite half way through this video and I'm blown away by the hard core science of these natural cancer cures that federal courts have found do work to cure cancer !

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I couldn't read the link because it was taking me to a sex site. I had to exit quickly. There must have been an ad i accidentally tapped on. I keep getting sex sites when I click sources on ats lately.

Anyways I am always skeptical of miracle cures. My daughter was into the Acai berry monavie juice and gave it to cancer patients with claims it killed cancer. All her test subjects are dead. I do think there are some miracle cures for various ailments but its dependant on the test subject. I know some will say its attitude. Maybe it is.

Testimonials of it helping others isn't anything you can prove, it's just something somebody said, nothing more.

Fact is all this stuff, if they do approve it for use over here, and they can do that by not making claims, it costs a fortune and most can't afford it. It will be presented in some pyramid scheme, with the claims they have a better formula than buying in a health food herbal store. They just need Oprah to rave about it.

In regards to the above mentioned 'herb' we can't discuss, that doesn't do much either except to help pass the day and stimulate appetite. I do not believe that reduces sperm count. It interferes with emotions, can cause delusional thinking, thus causing stress and that is not beneficial. I think it's ok to use but I don't think it has any real health benefits. It definitely changes how your body functions and that depends on the individual whether or not it is good or bad.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
the ONLY way to heal the Human body is through nature, herbs, love, forgiveness, pure air, food, water and sunshine.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice how you just blow it all out of the water. Nothing good to say just a bunch of negativity. Anything constructive or beneficial to say? Prob not I think I just wasted my time just commenting to you about this. You could prob go back to bed now and no one will care at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

and the way you think ! ! !

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

And occasionally surgery......

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kreator666

Nothing good to say just a bunch of negativity.

You mean negative like this?

So, as in most cases, a natural compound found to be somewhat effective is used as the starting point to produce something that may be very effective.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You mean negative like this?

The study, is in fact, something that shows a great deal of promise for a new chemotherapy agent.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The compound shows great promise. It is not being suppressed, it is being studied and not only for the treatment of pancreatic cancer.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Any 'cure' is bad for the pharmaceutical business.

Profit wise, it's always going to be a loss, so they probably aren't very interested in curing you of anything.

Now that does not mean that they are actively attempting to stifle ALL research that is attempting to find a cure. Otherwise where are the billions of dollars in Cancer reseach going to?

Furthermore there would be far more vocal opposition from people trying to get these cures out if that was the case.

So there's good and then there's bad. When it comes to most things, I take the stance that if you're a large multi national giant like big pharma is, you're probably ONLY in it for the money. AT least the top of the organization.

Doesn't matter what the folks at the bottom want, they only get to ride the wave, behind the boat.

This shows a lot of promise. I hope it's studied to death before it ever makes human trials. Rushing these sorts of things can only lead down dark and terrible roads.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Cancer killing with a by product of sterilization, could see a children of men situation arising if that got in the wrong hands lol, The Chinese have probably got plans in motion already to keep the population down lol

On a serious note though, having lost my mum to non hodgkins lymphoma, any news or developments where it comes to cures for or preventions of Cancers has always peeked my interest, with genetics the way it is, might need them at some point.

There was another thread a while back about a dewormer called mebendazol which had very promising signs of .being a cure too.

As we all know though there is no profit in the cure only in the treatment.

The cure will probably come around by accident like Fleming with Penecilin or by some dude tinkering in his shed or something lol

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoWhatWhy

As we all know though there is no profit in the cure only in the treatment.
The treatment (chemotherapy) of my cancer is what cured me twenty five years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join