It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Be Obama's Plan For Term 2?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

My guess to finish dismantling our economy and throwing every remaining person of the middle class into poverty

That's the Ryan plan.

As for Obama's plan, he talked about it a few weeks ago, but what's another lie when you guys have already spent the last four years lying about him?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
His own words: "I need your vote to help me finish what we've started."

Examine the evidence what he has started and decide if this is the direction you want to go in. This will be the direction for the next 4 years if re-elected.

His own words. I believe him.

I like the part where he declares America a 'battlefield', then tries to strip amendment 2 from our hands, all the while delivering automatics to drug lords. Oh well. He got off with that one.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I like the part where he declares America a 'battlefield', then tries to strip amendment 2 from our hands, all the while delivering automatics to drug lords. Oh well. He got off with that one.

I really love this right wing lie, please, tell me what pieces of legislation that the president has introduced into congress trying to strip you of your right to bear arms. Please, go to thomas.gov and link us to any legislation that the president introduced trying to strip you of your 2nd amendment right.

Oh the right wing lies. Gotta love em.

The reality of the situation is that under Obama, gun sales have been higher than they ever have been. Quit your lying and either post actual facts or knock it off.

I am so sick and tired of the right wing lies that permeate their closed media universe.

So really, post the link to the legislation that the president introduced into congress, that would strip you of your 2nd amendment rights.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Obama's Plan For The Second Term.

Destroy the economy
Ruin America
Then ruin Canada, just because.
Raise taxes on anyone making over 2 dollars a year
Create a third-world nation to replace America's Heartland
Use the US Constitution as "loo paper".
Take away all fire-arms.
Demoralise a Nation
and finally
Kill tiny kittehs

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

Well, I dislike both of the candidates so...but I think you are a little over the top on a few things just because you let hate and fear dominate your life.

More Deficit Spending. HAH! This will be anyone in office...even the Republicans deficit spend.

Increase The Already Record-High National Debt - Derp...that is a redundant statement as it goes hand in hand with the first one.

Get That Unemployment Number Back Up Above 8% - No one "wants" unemployment high. That reduces the overall pool of money they can steal.

More Business-Killing Regulations, Like Obamacare. I greatly dislike this plan as well, but it has nothing to do with "killing" businesses as it does with propping up the securities exchanges on Wall Street that back up insurance companies. Yes folks. Insurance is backed up by the dirt bags on Wall Street and forcing you to buy insurance guarantees them investment capitol. Cronyism at it's finest.

More Obsessing Over Political Correctness Rather Than Logic - Probably very true. More restrictions of speech and first amendment rights (Like HR347 that BOTH parties overwhelmingly passed).

Continuing The Lies of Benghazi - and every other foreign affairs topic...nothing new for either party.

And, Of Course, The UNION Takeover of State Governments & Industry. Unions have had their place in the past and still deserve to represent a few trades. I don't hear any of the titty babies crying about the pro sports unions.

Taking Away 2nd Amendment Rights As Stated During The Last Debate. Both of those chumps want to take your guns. Especially assault style weapons. From their point of view, these are not "hunting" guns so you don't need them. That is not the point of the Second amendment. With that in mind, the only way the second amendment works is if the people can be armed equal to the government.

I hope an asteroid hits the next debate. I really do. I don't think either of these chumps deserve to be elected.

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.
edit on 10/20/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Whats the lie?

No statement has been made that Obama has done these things.

He has however expressed a desire to do these things repeatedly.

If given the opportunity to sign another AWB style bill you dont believe he would sign it? Even after stating over and over that he would?

It isnt a lie to say a man who says he will do a thing is very likely to do said thing if the opportunity should arise.

Funny enough, if the opportunity should arise and he not follow through it would make him the liar unless he could admit to a fundamental change in thinking.

In the same way I dont trust Romney not to do such a thing. Though he says he wouldnt he already has in the past.

Both, one based on years of holding a constant position on the topic and the other based on past action on a topic, appear to me to be no friends of my property.

Anyone who is in a position of authority hates armed underlings. Why else would diplomats and politicians demand military personnel be unarmed when they are visiting? There can be no such thing as a gun-friendly politician. They all have their "buts" and exceptions as t how far my rights extend.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Whats the lie?

The lie was...

Originally posted by davidmann

(Bold for emphasis)

In order for this to happen they would have to ratify another amendment to the US Constitution. The way this is accomplished is spelled out in Article V of the US Constitution:

Article. V.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

So, yes, it is a right wing lie that the president can in any way shape or form strip you of your 2nd amendment rights.

It's a complete and total lie. It's always been a lie, it always WILL be a lie. This isn't semantics, this is the law of the land and our friend up there made a bold faced lie knowing full well that the POTUS never ever has had that authority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join