It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by InhaleExhale

and the only reasoning is you saw a news program mentioning an ammunition's blast and didn't believe it...

sorry, wrong again.

then i switched to a news channel, a couple of minutes later they said an explosion occured in iran, near isfahan.

about 1 year later, i got internet, and researched that explosion, i found something about it, but they said it was an ammunition storage.

please, you have to be more precise in the discussion.

Why are you being so obtuse?

How is it possible to come to the conclusion you have? Its not wrong what I wrote just the minor detail of what was reported, can you answer the questions posed?

Lets rephrase, how is feeling a (by the definition given by you) minor quake just minutes before seeing a news broadcast about an explosion in Iran only to find out a year later that it was an ammunition's storage blast lead you to conclude as you have?

You would not feel a nuclear detonation either being above or below ground in Iran while you were in Germany.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
For the life of me i can't find it but i watched a History channel documentary on Nostradomus and the 12/21/2012 predictions and they showed a video of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He was outside standing in front of a truck and was asked if he knew about the Nostradomus prediction of 12/21/2012. He said: Yes i am the one who will make it come true!. Did anyone else see it?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
For the life of me i can't find it but i watched a History channel documentary on Nostradomus and the 12/21/2012 predictions and they showed a video of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He was outside standing in front of a truck and was asked if he knew about the Nostradomus prediction of 12/21/2012. He said: Yes i am the one who will make it come true!. Did anyone else see it?

Well that's obviously a hoax as Nostradamus has made no predictions specific to the coming solstice.

What was the prediction that the history channel were trying to hoax its viewers with?
edit on 22-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

sorry, but i haven't got the nerve to explain everything double and triple.
could you please read all my posts in this thread, before we discuss further ?
because i already answered the question, why i am convinced, it was not a earthquake in this thread.
it is like, every day new members come to this thread and ask the same questions again and again.
no offense, but i am really having health issues, which limit my ability to cope with stress. thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It was more of a 12/21/2012 event documentary. I just recall Nostradomus being part of it. The bible predictions and Mayan predictions were part of it. I know he said it though. It was unnerving.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

sorry, but i haven't got the nerve to explain everything double and triple.
could you please read all my posts in this thread, before we discuss further ?
because i already answered the question, why i am convinced, it was not a earthquake in this thread.
it is like, every day new members come to this thread and ask the same questions again and again.
no offense, but i am really having health issues, which limit my ability to cope with stress. thank you.

Maybe you should read the thread again, I have read every post and replied fitting.

People asking the same questions because you described felling an earthquake then saying the explosion felt different to an earthquake all at same time saying it did feel like a minor quake.

Wake up and re read your posts in the thread.

Why are you on ATS and posting in a thread discussing the possibility of nuclear war which can be very stressfull if you have health issues which limit your ability to cope with stress?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Please keep the discussion on the topic "Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead".

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

i calculated it, it's 4140 km and i definetally heard the explosion.

I have no doubt that you heard something...it was most probably located closer to you than you think.

Link

"To hear it 200 miles away is unusual," says Mr Wilton. "But the blasts were unusual because you don't usually get that amount of energy at the source. On Sunday there were classic conditions for sound to travel further than usual."

The British Geological Survey monitored the event, which measured 2.4 on the Richter scale.

That is equivalent to approx 85 kg of TNT.

In order to hear something over 4000 miles away, I would think a large chunk of Europe or the Middle East would be gone.

My best guess is that is was something more local to you that coincided with the blast in Iran.

edit on 22-10-2012 by superman2012 because: wrong distance

Compare your 4140km away experience, to this:

On April 5, 1815, Mt. Tambora erupted in Sambawa, Indonesia, creating the most powerful explosion ever witnessed by humans in historic times. The Tambora eruption is estimated to have unleashed the equivalent of 800 megatons of TNT, making it about 14 times more powerful than Tsar Bomba. The eruption was heard as far away as Sumatra, which is 2,600 km away. Read more at listverse.com...

edit on 22-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Why are you on ATS and posting in a thread discussing the possibility of nuclear war which can be very stressfull if you have health issues which limit your ability to cope with stress?

it is stressfull, because you argue irational. if you read my posts, you would not ask the questions you ask.
fact is, i had a experience and am convinced, that it was a underground nuclear test in iran.
just say, you don't believe me, don't troll me, please.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

it was the way it sounded. it wasn't a bang, it was more like a plop. and 20 minutes later, there a news bulletin about a explosion in isfahan. i am absolutely sure, that was what i heard and felt.

edit on 22-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

it was the way it sounded. it wasn't a bang, it was more like a plop. and 20 minutes later, there a news bulletin about a explosion in isfahan. i am absolutely sure, that was what i heard and felt.

I'm not doubting that you heard something, I just think there might be a more likely answer than a nuclear bomb test in Iran. The Tsar Bomba was the largest man made explosion ever, and it wouldn't have been heard that far away.
It is interesting though.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

i think, it is because it was a underground test and the earth crust conducts the sound much better than air.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Tykonos

reply to post by Todzer

the problem is, i can't remember the exact year. it is either 2005, 2006 or 2007. two years after this, i got internet and started some research. the news bulletin was on a german news-channel called "n-tv". a couple of years ago, i found the news-bulletin on their website. i just tried to find it again, but i can't find it anymore. i will try to look for the seismological recordings in those years and post my findings later.

Well lets see.

If it happened in 2005, you got internet in 2007.

If it happened in 2007, you got internet in 2009.

Really big difference there. You can't remember if you got internet 3 years ago or 5?

You're not even making sense anymore.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

it just came to my mind, i should have the documents of the provider somewhere. so, i could narrow the time frame.
p.s.: just checked it. i got internet in june 2007. i don't know the exact time between the event and my first internet access. i am estimating, it was about one year after, so must have been in 2006 then.
btw,

You're not even making sense anymore.

is this bashing ? don't give me your frustration, please.

edit on 23-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

i just found, that others don't buy the ammunition dump story.
uk.answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

If that was what you felt why does the Middle east still exist, there should be a massive hole in the earth if that is what you felt.

I repeat I do believe you experienced something but it wasn't the explosion you witnesses on the news about 20min later that was in Iran.

Sorry Blaine, just trying to understand how Icepack could come to the conclusion they did and still be on a Planet that hasn't been blown in two.

Back on topic,

This is just drama being played out for society to argue over.

I suspect Iran has had Nuclear weapons since the 70s early 80s.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join