It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Mutations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Mutated tangerine

Black tree frog was found in Uozu city Toyama. Tree frog is usually green. Tree frog has black, yellow and rainbow pigments. This mutated one doesn’t have the rainbow pigment and less yellow pigment. Usually the eye looks gold, but it has black eyes too. 2 cm long. ↓ Normal tree frog

Except for the top of claws and a part of the shell, it’s completely white. The shell is 25cm long, 2kg weight, bigger than usual. Usually it’s red purple.

mutated canola plants

two toes on kitten

two heads on earthworm

Except for the top of claws and a part of the shell, it’s completely white. The shell is 25cm long, 2kg weight, bigger than usual. Usually it’s red purple.

tomato

they sometimes see the ones with white parts but it’s almost fully white, which is rather rare. The cause is not known.

these images were found at the Fukushima Diaries site, i highly recomend you visit. they have the most/live coverage in Japan.
fukushima-diary.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow thats crazy. Thanks for the photos OP.

As much as we are all horrified about the whole situation in Fukushima, Japan, one has to admit that this is quite amazing, in its own way.

Ive often heard it said that evolution cant be true because mutation is rare and slow, and rarely something that is a benefit.

Perhaps the truth about evolution on our planet truly is that radiation is what causes evolution. Perhaps the SUN sends radiaton, or perhaps our galaxy flies through huge amounts of radiation once in a while causing huge genetic abnormalities and maybe even giving rise to conciousness.

Its a theory Ive pondered on before, but now we have two headed worms and beautifully white birds, makes you wonder about them Birds of Paradise... Evolution = Radiation. They told us in the comic books a while back and in the novel The chrysalids.

edit on 18-10-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We are all Scewed!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Wow thats crazy. Thanks for the photos OP.

Why would you believe this at face value?

1. The article is not properly linked.
2. If you track down the articles associated, there is absolutely no information to back up anything they are claiming.
3. Fruits and veggies are deformed all over the entire world every year due to pollination problems, lack of nutrients, and a bunch of other possible reasons.
4. Some of the claims about the wildlife, don't even look to be remotely related to what they are saying about them.
5. I don't know... Need more?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

two heads on flower

dandelions

2 headed worm

all fromfukushima-diary.com...

Text

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I took the time to visit the website the OP placed in the thread. Very interesting and sad to scroll through all of the stories and postings, beginning with the statement they are fighting the media blackout of their situation. Personally the only proof I need that there is some validity to the posts is the simple fact the citizens of Japan are trying to reach out via the internet to inform the world of what is going on.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

I can link you to a website that claims Reptilians are kidnapping children and turning them into shapeshifting hybrids...

Doesn't make it real.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Some of those are really scary, like the two toed cat and the tomato with 1,000 tomatoes coming out.

Could those be caused by frameshift mutations or deleted genes?!?

wtf @@@@@@@@

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

There's actually some interesting posts on the person's blog (who I think is responsible for the site) Found here.

Simply posting malformed plants and animals proves absolutely nothing, as that happens all over the world without nuclear fallout being responsible...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow,thats a big dandy lion. Reminds me of the beginning of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2. I saw at least one photo that said the cause was unknown. Can the plant disaster be factually linked to any of these things? Or is it just speculation?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Some of those are really scary, like the two toed cat and the tomato with 1,000 tomatoes coming out.
wtf @@@@@@@@

Give that tomato a bit more exposure and it will be walking and talking.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I dont know. I know you get some weird mutations in vegetable all the time, but if they are all occurring locally to Fukushima then it would appear they are getting a lot of different species showing abnormalities

I guess we'll just have to wait a year or two to see the deeper impact of the Radiation, if any.

Then theres reactor 4 sinking to contemplate, further bursts of radiation wont do the place any good. Im sure we can agree on that. .

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
giant vegetables

i think the source for most of the photos are japanese twitter accounts so I can't like, ya' know, read any of the text.

Fukushima Diaries fukushima-diary.com...
i think they might need donations.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

SnF
I wish there was also some data on the sea life thats mutated. Its the ones that exist in lower depth that lay eggs I wonder about..

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Crazy picture of the tomato...totally messed up.

And if you think how fast those mutations occurred over this short period what is going to happen to all the fish in the oceans.

Remember people...fishermen DON'T CARE what the tuna look like, they just care about the meat.

So when they catch all these deformed fish, you will end up eating them from a can with all this mutated tuna.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

sunflower, eggplant, and japanese radish

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

everything is not caused by fukushima evidence

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
rep ly to post by DarknStormy

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Radiation does strange things indeed...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There's actually some interesting posts on the person's blog (who I think is responsible for the site) Found here. Simply posting malformed plants and animals proves absolutely nothing, as that happens all over the world without nuclear fallout being responsible...

it did get you to look at the blog though!
fukushima-diary.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join