It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone under the impression that the Illuminati is benevolent?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

The illuminati is a broad term that I never really identified directly. I've grown a lot since I created this topic. I am actually a bit embarrassed by the foolishness of this thread I made.

Basically what I meant by the illuminati is the elite. And the 2 may not be synonymous. For all I know the illuminati could be pure evil. Or a branch of the elites' conspiracy which does their dirty work. Or a bunch of people that have tea parties together and talk about world events frequently. How would I know?

By elite generally I mean royal, and/or what is essentially organized Judiasm.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am sure they think they are. They must.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And there you have it. You guys have broken the code in this thread. The conclusion everyone arrives at some point is that the Illuminati doesn't exist. The world is run by people. Billions of people. All intertwined into webs of markets, families, economies and societies. Every free country on earth is in fact, a free country. You know who runs your life? 7 billion or so other people. The more people in our vicinity, the more we may feel constrained, because we're subjugated that that many more opinions, needs, and desires. And just like Religions in the past, we invent explanations for the experiences we don't understand. Like the Illuminati and other conspiracies. So the formula goes:

I'm free = No I'm not = Illuminati! = They're evil = they're good = They really don't exist

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

How deep is the rabbit hole and how much does the world really want to know what is going on?

Would that knowledge actually help us at this point in time.

Are we so far behind the eight ball already that its almost impossible to do anything about it?

We have come to the point where the illuminati are now pushing their major assault against the freedoms of any country.

This push is for only one purpose and that is to completely enslave and reduce what they term "Useless Eaters".

Below are some exerts of the "Plan" as described by whistle blowers to "Project Camelot".

The Rabbit hole is an apt term for where you will find them if you read the link below.

Although it is crucial to describe the emergence and history behind the creation of this rogue civilization with Space Travel also known as the Secret Government or Secret Space Program, it has already been covered by many authors over the years and comprises scholarship far surpassing the limits of this report. The reader is encouraged to follow that part of the trail (a partial list of videos and source material is listed at the bottom of this report). However, for the purposes of this report, we will concentrate on the WHY.

This is a long read but can we say .........enlightening

projectcamelotportal.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join