It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone under the impression that the Illuminati is benevolent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
anyone have any original source material that could be used as a footnote in a work of non-fiction proving that the illuminati survived past 1785 ?

lol

They evolved into the German reading societies and booksellers. But from there, Karl Marx, and Frederick Engals spread the Illuminati faith through Communism. Same 10 planks and tenets, and same idea, but now public.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I mention it because i thought it relevant to the topic we are discussing. What point are you trying to make?

The point I am trying to make is why worry about what some idiot carved on a bunch of rocks.

That the Georgia Guidestone's have no relevance regarding Illuninati influences in todays society?

I find them completely irrelevant as the majority of them are not even remotely occuring.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

And you don't see the Guidstones as a blueprint to rebuild a world after an apocalypse? I mean, they certainly don't hold any value in the present state, not knowing who put them there of for what purpose. I kind of thought it was accepted that the Rosicrucians put them there. (based on an episode of Decoded) The only scary one on the list is the first one, and it makes sense if you were in a rebuilding stage.

Do you know much about the original Bavarian Illuminati? I wish the people who throw that name around would at least look into that subject a bit.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

And you don't see the Guidstones as a blueprint to rebuild a world after an apocalypse? I mean, they certainly don't hold any value in the present state, not knowing who put them there of for what purpose. I kind of thought it was accepted that the Rosicrucians put them there. (based on an episode of Decoded) The only scary one on the list is the first one, and it makes sense if you were in a rebuilding stage.

Do you know much about the original Bavarian Illuminati? I wish the people who throw that name around would at least look into that subject a bit.

As to the Guidstones as a blueprint to rebuild, i would rather not have an apocalypse. Seems logical to prevent rather than prepare for the destruction of our society. Who put the Guidstones in place and what they are for is quite an interesting subject. I know a little about the original Bavarian Illuminati yes, only from books and internet sources through.
edit on 19-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

"The point I am trying to make is why worry about what some idiot carved on a bunch of rocks. "

Im not worried. I just find it interesting that someone or some group erected them.

"I find them completely irrelevant as the majority of them are not even remotely occuring."

Not occuring yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Try reading primary source material and then return to have a conversation about the Illuminati.

Primary Documents of the Illuminati

Here's a great quote from Weishaupt.

Princes and Nations shall disappear from off the face of the earth! Yes, a time shall come when man shall acknowledge no other law but the great book of nature; this revelation shall be the work of Secret Societies and that is one of our grand mysteries.

edit on 19-10-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I just find it interesting that someone or some group erected them.

Interesting, maybe. As long as people do not take stuff like this seriously.

Not occuring yet.

And at the rate we are going, not occuring ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Try reading primary source material and then return to have a conversation about the Illuminati.

Primary Documents of the Illuminati

Here's a great quote from Weishaupt.

Princes and Nations shall disappear from off the face of the earth! Yes, a time shall come when man shall acknowledge no other law but the great book of nature; this revelation shall be the work of Secret Societies and that is one of our grand mysteries.

edit on 19-10-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

Try reading my above post and you will see i have allready said i have some knowledge regarding the Bavarian Illuminati. Is it just me or are some people on ATS being rather rude lately!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Not occuring yet.

Do you realize how insubstantial this suggestion is? If I told you you're wife was cheating on you, and you said "Hell no, that's not occurring," and I said, "Not occurring YET," how would you respond to that?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

1 thinks there are multiple sides of secret societies globally. Its being detected from & thru some human global activities seen where the word Illuminati is being tossed around like some elite affiliation that all you have to do is get money to join it. Hmm builders and now a fun private party goers. Was this the goal of the original initiates/builders to make special groups where darkness can hide and grow out of control. Or were the originals taught to design teaching houses to further advance the entire species....

So I think there are good and bad secret societies or Illuminati, I just wonder how many are following original Lucien technology to assist a better herd (whos herd)
and who is just being set up for when the evaluaters return to see there is artificial light now embedded into the Lucien teachings used to manipulate masses (good luck).

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Not occuring yet.

Do you realize how insubstantial this suggestion is? If I told you you're wife was cheating on you, and you said "Hell no, that's not occurring," and I said, "Not occurring YET," how would you respond to that?

Dude i find lots off if not most suggestions here on ATS rather insubstantial. I certainly don't point the fact out(Most of the time). I find doing so somewhat retards the dialog of the conversation.

And in response to your rather wierd question. How do you know i would say "Hell no, that's not occurring"? Everthing has to happen at some point, does it not? How do you even know if my wife is still alive? Maybe i murdered her for being a cheating witch! LoL

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

As to the Guidstones as a blueprint to rebuild, i would rather not have an apocalypse. Seems logical to prevent rather than prepare for the destruction of our society. Who put the Guidstones in place and what they are for is quite an interesting subject. I know a little about the original Bavarian Illuminati yes, only from books and internet sources through.

Yea, I'd rather not have an apocalypse either, but then again, I'd rather not get headaches when I have too many beers as well. I wish the makers of that monument would let everyone know why they are there. but until they do, we get to all guess. And since human nature is to fear what we don't know/understand, we will keep having these types of discussions.

Knowing what I do of the Bavarian Illuminati, they weren't in the business of world destruction or domination and they seemed to be focused on keeping individual rights/responsibilities to the individual. Which is something I believe in as well. But hey, they sure do make a handy scapegoat at times.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I realize my response seemed snarky and for that I apologize but is it a problem to have more knowledge? Or to read directly from the documents that Weishaupt and others have written?

edit on 20-10-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Honestly i don't know.. unlike you I had never heard of the illuminati until I was 19 and working for a catholic doctor... he was a very devout catholic and part of several groups ( charity catholic groups) thats the first I'd ever heard of the word and so i considered it a good thing.. it wasn't until a few years later that I learned that it had an undertone of secret world manipulation... and even then I couldnt put my head around it because the doctor i worked for was so kind hearted and generous.. and I've really never known a catholic who was really filled with the light of god... if you can understand what i mean... so I don't know. I think I have much to learn since obviously there must be different branches and sects of the group for different purposes.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If you are losing you cry and scream ''not fair!''

If you are winning you say ''all is fair.''

I think it depends on which side of the equation you are on. You know some people say they work hard to earn their money and the losers just want a hand out. Winners and losers. Nicely balanced. Or else.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

I realize my response seemed snarky and for that I apologize but is it a problem to have more knowledge? Or to read directly from the documents that Weishaupt and others have written?

edit on 20-10-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

No problem, apology accepted. I imagine its never a problem to have to much information if categorized and analysed properly. I have read a lot of documents pertaining to the Illuminati and there plans regarding a New World Order(Novus Ordo Seclorum), Some by Adam Weishaupt some by others.
edit on 20-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm under the impression that the New World Order was the federal reserve dollar being established as the worldwide reserve currency.

And if this is true the New World Order is already implemented and has been for almost a century now.

I tend not to think that the NWO conspiracy theorists so avidly claim is a plan for a one world government that has any chance of success, but I am ignorant.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

I am not a "right-winger" and am not one to plunge myself into one paradigm of thinking when both "wings" are perfectly legitimate and work best when co-operating.

I believe in liberal and conservative principles, I think that the amount of debt we have accumulated is absurd and the volatility of our markets and the peoples prosperity depending on a greedy few is equally absurd. I think it is hypocritical that the GOP wants to cut entitlement spending while increasing military spending.

I would rather see Rand Paul or Gary Johnson be president than Obama, but I would rather see Obama as president than Romney.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That's a rumor. I wouldn't be surprised if the super - elite consider that a joke.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

The Bavarian Illuminati may have been a front for a more occult group. There was an Illuminati in France and Spain before the Bavarian Illuminati even originated.

A more accurate term than Illuminati may be super-elite.

Anyone know what happened to the 12 tribes of israelites?

Any tribe which had maintained it's co-operation through the past 4,000 years would be immensely powerful by now. I imagine that is what the Illuminati truly is, a conglomeration of secret societies and vast families which are civil and classy enough to co-operate despite their petty differences.
edit on 21-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: addition

edit on 21-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: addition

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join