It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone under the impression that the Illuminati is benevolent?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

im not sure about illuminati but i think that there is some kind of a goodsecret soceity trying to fight the evil secret soceity.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think there is not unlike most of the world a duality to the ILLUMINATI if there is such a cabal. There are two factions with opposing agendas although lately it seems as either one agenda is ahead or they both have been combined. They are neither good nor bad but how you view them due to your up bringing could skew your view as benevolent or evil...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

im not sure about illuminati but i think that there is some kind of a goodsecret soceity trying to fight the evil secret soceity.

In my 20+ years or so, researching this crap, I have pondered this endlessly, including the idea of creating one myself, along the lines of a more serious Subgenius.

In truth, and reality, I do not know if a "good" secret society is capable of existing, as it is itself, an oxymoron, and this is known to malicious secret societies, and used to their advantage.

The idea of keeping secrets.....for instance, itself, lends itself to abuse, by it's very nature, alone.

It's like the lie. The first one may be innocent, but more must follow to protect the integrity of the original lie. Then more lies on top of lies, and the effort to conceal truth may include subversion, manipulation, and even injury and god forbid, murder.

So, by it's very nature, secrets are necessary to conceal and therefore enforceable with violence. Then, it's nature becomes dark.

That is why secret societies are so bad for an open society, and for anyone with an oath of Office, as well, and most importantly.

And if it's not "secret", but just a "good" society, it can be infiltrated by evil-doers and information leaked to the evil forces, and "secret societies".
edit on 24-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infernalis
Destruction and creation are entwined. What looks "evil" from the ground up or limited perspective, may impact the greater good in long term thinking and planning.

If you had to kill two thirds of humanity to perpetuate the human race as a whole, what would you do? If you had to let peoples greed and power mechanisms play out to raise humanity to a higher level, what would you do? How would you go about uniting a divided barbaric humanity in order to achieve real progress as a species?

Yes I have considered the benevolence behind the ultimate direction we are being taken. The foundational philosophies behind the supposed ruling organization, by whatever name you want to call them, are essentially benevolent, which has always made me wonder. We obviously cannot continue on our current path.

Frankly, even a cursory look at this thread or site in general, or the world and people around you as an indicator of the mentality of the mass of humanity, and I would not hesitate to pull the plug on the majority of humanity myself.

Do you think you could bring humanity to a higher level by kind and gentle means?
Try making an omelette without cracking some eggs!

Of course I could be completely wrong, but if you do not entertain alternate perspectives how can you ever break the chains of your own mind? Emotional, guttural, box minded psychologically mechanical reactions... Continue!

Good and Evil are two sides of the same coin... You are the coin!

Very good post.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane
reply to post by andy06shake

I'm under the impression that the New World Order was the federal reserve dollar being established as the worldwide reserve currency.

And if this is true the New World Order is already implemented and has been for almost a century now.

I tend not to think that the NWO conspiracy theorists so avidly claim is a plan for a one world government that has any chance of success, but I am ignorant.

The New World Order officially started in 1688 with the Glorious Revolution and Oliver Cromwell, the introduction of Freemasonry with the first granted charters.

The bankers (Jews) of Amsterdam working with the new Lords of England & newly chartered Bank of England and the British East India Company set up the New world Order, as it is today. The Federal Reserve is just the latest modern extension of British masonic financial world control.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The Illuminati can be likened to a child with unlimited amounts of candy & toys, it gets bored after a while, tries to find new ways to entertain itself, it attempts to make friends, it's attempt fails and wars are the result, it attempts to play by a new set of rules, the new rules backfire, the destruction of the economy results, poor people suffer, it probably doesn't get much entertainment out of the poor suffering but it equally doesn't care much, being in a bubble of unlimited money, power, fame, poverty isn't much of a concern, it raises up a few horrible musicians just to torture the masses, I think it enjoys finding unique ways of torture but not necessarily ones involving death.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
The idea of keeping secrets.....for instance, itself, lends itself to abuse, by it's very nature, alone.

It's like the lie. The first one may be innocent, but more must follow to protect the integrity of the original lie. Then more lies on top of lies, and the effort to conceal truth may include subversion, manipulation, and even injury and god forbid, murder.
It's really NOT like a lie at all.

A lie, you have to perpetuate, and it can snowball like you have explained.

But with a secret, all I have to do is say "I won't tell you that." and it ends there.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

It's really NOT like a lie at all.

A lie, you have to perpetuate, and it can snowball like you have explained.

But with a secret, all I have to do is say "I won't tell you that." and it ends there.

I'm sure William Morgan is rolling over in his grave, about now. Him and many others

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

There is nothing inherently wrong with keeping secrets. A secret is neutral until applied for either a good/righteous purpose or an evil/immoral one. Everyone has secrets.

Secrets are nothing like lies. Lies are inherently bad.

There are Lodges who can trace their history back to the 16th century. There's also manuscripts who date Freemasonry back to the 10th century. Freemasonry has nothing to do with the "New World Order".

Your spouting nothing factual, but just recycling the same "anti-Jew" garbage.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

There is nothing inherently wrong with keeping secrets. A secret is neutral until applied for either a good/righteous purpose or an evil/immoral one. Everyone has secrets.

Secrets are nothing like lies. Lies are inherently bad.

There are Lodges who can trace their history back to the 16th century. There's also manuscripts who date Freemasonry back to the 10th century. Freemasonry has nothing to do with the "New World Order".

Your spouting nothing factual, but just recycling the same "anti-Jew" garbage.

Impossible! I'm Jewish, so na na na na na na.

And the resurrection of Freemasonry dating back to the 1717 English Lodge, traces itself to the Glorious Revolution. Elements of Hermetic studies and groupings of students have been around for centuries before that.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So you're a self-hating Jew?

1717 was not a resurrection of Freemasonry, but rather the establishment of the first Grand Lodge. Plenty of Lodges existed long before the establishment of the first Grand Lodge in London.

What evidence do you have that the establishment of the first Grand Lodge dates back to the Glorious Revolution?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

So you're a self-hating Jew?

1717 was not a resurrection of Freemasonry, but rather the establishment of the first Grand Lodge. Plenty of Lodges existed long before the establishment of the first Grand Lodge in London.

What evidence do you have that the establishment of the first Grand Lodge dates back to the Glorious Revolution?

Do you beat your wife in the mornings or in the evenings?

What evidence do you have that the lodges of Freemasonry go back further than 1717 in England?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What evidence do you have that the lodges of Freemasonry go back further than 1717 in England?

Uh, logic. If there were four lodges that got together to form a Grand Lodge in 1717 then they obviously existed prior to that.

There are plenty of references to Masonry prior to 1717.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusThere are plenty of references to Masonry prior to 1717.

Indeed, brother, indeed.

I think a lot of people forget the actual origins of Freemasonry. Like that of before we started accepting non-actual Masons into the fraternity. I mean when the days of the stone Masons were around.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by startledcrow

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusThere are plenty of references to Masonry prior to 1717.

Indeed, brother, indeed.

I think a lot of people forget the actual origins of Freemasonry. Like that of before we started accepting non-actual Masons into the fraternity. I mean when the days of the stone Masons were around.

I love it how you all sit around and speak as if you were there. Do you remember the square wheel, too?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The square wheel? I think so...yeah, wasn't it invented by Jesus?
I mean, a lot of his teachings are upheld by the Illuminati, especially when WE are the Illuminati - Heff made a very convincing case for that, a while back.
edit on 24-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Do you beat your wife in the mornings or in the evenings?

What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Well, the 4 Lodges that formed the first Grand Lodge had to exist prior to the creation of the Grand Lodge in London. Plus there were Lodges up in York and there is also the most famous of old Lodges "Mother Kilwinning No. 0" in Scotland which has a constitution that dates back before 1598 although their minutes only go to 1642. There are Lodges in Aberdeen and Edinburgh that are just as old.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm sure William Morgan is rolling over in his grave, about now. Him and many others
What a non sequitur. I'm saying that someone who keeps a secret has no need to lie about anything, and you're bringing up someone who was supposedly killed for NOT keeping secrets. I don't see how the two are related at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Makes me proud to be of Irish, Scottish and English descent. It's amazing how such a small nation in comparison to the world came to dominate the worlds wealth so effectively and in such a short period of time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join