It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone under the impression that the Illuminati is benevolent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Yes, but they killed million and millions to accomplish it.
Oh, right. Like there was precedent for the peaceful abdication of kings and tsars.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Oh, right. Like there was precedent for the peaceful abdication of kings and tsars.

A Typical Masonic apologist, and pathetic at that.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Oh, so you HAVE precedent for the peaceful abdication of kings and tsars? Please. Enlighten us.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Oh, so you HAVE precedent for the peaceful abdication of kings and tsars? Please. Enlighten us.

The Masons changed history, yes, I give you that. But there is no saying where we would be if they had stuck their hands out of humanity's business.

There is no saying how things COULD have been done, had they done things differently. The Masons have used murder and death and subversion, for their ultimate ends to their means. I'm not saying there was another way anyone else did it, but the Masons and Illuminati have used every form of theft, stealth, subterfuge and the art of assassination and murder, to accomplish it all.

I like the line from the Grateful Dead song, the Wheel, that goes,

"Wont you try just a little bit harder,
Couldnt you try just a little bit more?
Wont you try just a little bit harder,
Couldnt you try just a little bit more?

Small wheel turn by the fire and rod,
Big wheel turn by the grace of god,
Every time that wheel turn round,
Bound to cover just a little more ground.

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will."

The thunder didn't get Zwack, but the lighting sure did.

If the Masons had tried as hard to spread light as they had professed to be doing, and murdered much less, they would have the respect of many more people, but they are judged by the fruits of their labors, and I really don't care if the world has less wars in it, if they have their own personal war against humanity to rid us of war.

That does not make them heroes, it makes them murderers in the name of Freemasonry.
edit on 18-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Oh, not to mention, the FRENCH REVOLUTION, the RUSSIAN REVOLUTION, the BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION, , Stalin, Lenin, and Hitler, and the modern day suppression of free energy technology and the promotion of fast food and chemicals, chemtrailing, fluoride, aspartame, pharmaceuticals which murder everyone they come into contact with, virology and vaccines....

and they took the A team off of TV!

THOSE BASTARDS!

I sure wish I was slow enough to place all the blame of the world on ONE fictitious group. Life would be sooo much easier.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
and they took the A team off of TV!

THOSE BASTARDS!

And turned it into an even crappier movie starring Liam 'I never met a script that I would turn down (Battleship/Taken II)' Neeson.

The Illuminati is real and he is Qui Gon Jinn.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The Masons changed history, yes, I give you that. But there is no saying where we would be if they had stuck their hands out of humanity's business.

There is no saying how things COULD have been done, had they done things differently.
You're right. There's no saying how things COULD have been done.

As a wise man once told me, (well, actually he was the park ranger giving the tour at Alcatraz, but that doesn't preclude him from being a wise man...) "There isn't enough time in life to waste contemplating "What If?" questions."

The Masons have used murder and death and subversion, for their ultimate ends to their means.
NO.

First, that would imply that Freemasonry has an "ultimate ends" or goal that they're trying to achieve. That is not the case. Second, you're flat out stating that Masons have committed murder in the name of Masonry, and I can only think of two possible cases in the hundreds of years of Masonic history where that might be true... William Morgan and Roberto Calvi. Nobody could prove the Masons killed Morgan, and Calvi may have been killed by P2, which was more a mob front than a Masonic organization. It was not recognized as a legitimate Masonic lodge for YEARS, even before the scandal broke out.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

That being said, if for some reason you DO want to waste a bit of time imagining "what would have happened if things had taken their course and Masons hadn't interfered?" you left one revolution off your above list: The American Revolution.

Let's see. Masons involved in the uprising of the people to take control away from a tyrannical king and put the rule in the hands of the people. Check.

If you're dead set on wasting time with "what ifs", try to wrap yourself around how "we would be if they had stuck their hands out of humanity's business" and America were still under British monarchist rule...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
But certain people in their ranks have admitted the agenda is one of destroying us.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
But certain people in their ranks have admitted the agenda is one of destroying us.

now this would be a feat for an organization that has been defunct since the late 1700's.
Perhaps you could share with us who is in their ranks.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

How can any organisation that requires 4/5 of the population of the planet dead, and also total and unequivocal obedience be considered to be benevolent???

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Given my firm belief that the Illuminati are a myth in the modern world, I don't think you can get much more benevolent than that.

I've seen not a single shred of evidence for it to exist.. only theories with many groups and individuals having fingers pointed at them with no supporting evidence to back up those accusations.. Of course, when I say this I'm often called sheeple, disinformation agent or I'm not "awake" .. No.. I just tend to like to have substantiating evidence before making a claim, or believing one =)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

How can any organisation that requires 4/5 of the population of the planet dead, and also total and unequivocal obedience be considered to be benevolent???

What is your confirmed source for that claim? .. I'm hoping the source isn't ATS itself, or GLP

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Viking9019

now this would be a feat for an organization that has been defunct since the late 1700's.
Perhaps you could share with us who is in their ranks.

I second that... lets see if you get a response.

That's why I said "in the modern day" .. as I know they existed in some form long ago.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Then they came to abuse their power like the tyrants they professed to be better than.
Why not tell the rest of the story?
Because that's simply not true.

There is no organization calling itself the Illuminati that exists today that has ANY connection to the Bavarian Illuminati of 1776. The fact that idiot conspiracy theorists still refer to an Illuminati in modern terms simply belies their own ignorance.

Are there groups pulling the strings today? One could look at the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bildeberg Group and the attendees of the Bohemian Grove. But none of those organizations have ANYTHING to do with the Bavarian Illuminati of 1776 or the Freemasons.

You are SO FULL OF S**T!!! - It's good for humanity,. that people no longer believe the crap of the Masons, and we all know their awful deeds of the last few hundred years. Good luck fooling everyone. Like anyone would believe the Masons have nothing to do with the CFR, Trilateral or Bilderburg groups. You are joking, right? Because
I'm laughing

And then where is your evidence of such claims? .. confirmed sources? anything?... laughing sarcastically doesn't make you correct.. it makes you look rather bad in fact.. who can take that sort of thing seriously?

I can't speak one way or the other about Masons but when anyone makes claims they should be prepared to back it up with confirmed facts.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And what "source" do you have that there exists such an organization, and that it has such a requirement? Oh right. Raving lunatics like Icke, Jones, Marrs, Makow...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And what "source" do you have that there exists such an organization, and that it has such a requirement? Oh right. Raving lunatics like Icke, Jones, Marrs, Makow...

You are the raving lunatic, Sir, or rather, Ma'am, whichever it is.
edit on 18-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Secret societies always hide evil and keep it from the light of day. A world without true transparency, something we know nothing about, is a world controlled by evil. If you think secret societies can embody love, then you are on a journey with a sad awakening.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join