It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate

www.infowars.com...

Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.

As we reported yesterday, in addition to threats by Obama supporters to riot if Romney wins, innumerable Twitter users are also making direct death threats against Romney.

The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps.

If the tables were turned and conservatives were making death threats against Obama in these numbers, it would be a national news story. Indeed, the mere act of hanging empty chairs from trees as a reference to Clint Eastwood’s RNC speech was hyped by the media as a deadly sign that conservatives were out to lynch black people if Obama won.

However, the major networks have remained completely silent on the disturbing trend of Obama supporters threatening to resort to violence if their candidate fails to secure a second term.

So what are your thoughts about this conspiracy? I know that this article does come from infowars, but is there any evidence that can prove or disprove this conspiracy to assassinate Romney? I mean, this guy is not even President (yet?).

Tweets are opinions, but talk is cheap....or is it?

edit on 17-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added picture

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that just about anyone in the political public eye has received a death threat or two. I am sure Obama gets them. I am sure Bush got them. I am sure Clinton got them. Twitter is just making it easier to find these claims.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

People talking trash and blowing off steam. Used to be done around a water cooler or on some gas station's front porch. Now we do it on the Internet.

Don't think it's a conspiracy, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are these the 'mentally ill' gun owners who obama referred to last night?

Don't worry then, barry will block that strategy. He has 'strong measures' in place.

But what if it's his civilian militia?

Barry has the best protection against harm that money can buy.

Joe Biden. Nobody wants that.

edit on 17-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That all being said ... I am pretty sure "Fouad Sadik" may receive a visit from some FBI agents shortly.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It may not be nation wide or major, but I think that if Romeny wins (especially if it's by electoral college) that there will be SOME riots.....should be interesting the day of the elections.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looking at the people who posted this BS.. makes one wonder why they hate Romney so much since they have no political knowledge whatsoever. Maybe simply because he ISNT Obama.
Check out the posters of this nonsense.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Is it just me or are the people complete IDIOTS to write in public from their own personal account that they plan to kill a man running for President.

I guess we are all on some type of list from being on ATS but I sure as hell don't want to be on the list that includes people who have made death threats to ANYONE!!!!

Morons....
edit on 17-10-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The question i would like to know is why US is so divided to democrats and republicans. And why this has been more more so last 10 years and it gets worse all the time.

The hate between these two teams also has been increased. What has happened the debate between people which is respectful and being open minded?

People are brain farting more and more each day...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
when someone says " i'm going to assassinate romney, and i'm not even scared, come get me fbi" it's a little bit more than blowing off steam.
edit on 17-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Because it is engineered and designed division. You know, the old rule of war....divide and conquer...."A country divided cannot stand". It is pretty sad....extremism is an ugly thing.

I don;t like either of the candidates. the sad thing is how many people are just voting for "party" loyalty and don't appear to have two functioning brain cells..."My daddy voted __________, and that's what I'm gonna do"....

As far as making public threats against anyone....

Morons...
edit on 10/17/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Just to be fair, weren't there threats to Obama when he won the 08 election?

Don't get me wrong, threats are wrong regardless. Just being "fair and balanced" here though.

edit on 17-10-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Sure. And people came on here screaming it was because Obama was black.
So why aren' the same people on here screaming the threats are because Romney is white??

Side note - Some of those threats sure read ghetto ....

edit on 10/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The stupidity of people constantly surprises me. Constantly. At least twitter lets them all congregate in one place.

edit on 17-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

People talking trash and blowing off steam. Used to be done around a water cooler or on some gas station's front porch. Now we do it on the Internet.

Don't think it's a conspiracy, but interesting nonetheless.

i still do it around the water cooler, untill it BOILSSS

get at me BOI

lol j/k thats pretty funny though, there are too many people threatening him to do something about it, they would have to charge thousands of people

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer

Sure. And people came on here screaming it was because Obama was black.
So why aren' the same people on here screaming the threats are because Romney is white??

Side note - Some of those threats sure read ghetto ....

edit on 10/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

Hypocricy knows no colour, knows no bounds it seems.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by dollukka

Because it is engineered and designed division. You know, the old rule of war....divide and conquer...."A country divided cannot stand". It is pretty sad....extremism is an ugly thing.

I don;t like either of the candidates. the sad thing is how many people are just voting for "party" loyalty and don't appear to have two functioning brain cells..."My daddy voted __________, and that's what I'm gonna do"....

As far as making public threats against anyone....

Morons...
edit on 10/17/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

It worries me that it is so, it looks like soon there will be no way out and history is repeating itself.
There were a poll one magazine did in my country, where they asked which one would be better POTUS Romney or Obama and why. 86% of people thought that Obama is, absolutely without any real data what these candidates political view or capability of running the state are. Reason was more like what Obama present and being first POTUS as a african american.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It’s just the tribal mentality, of a very uncivilised people gathering around their Chieftain –Chav leader. It’s also confirmation that for some people, democracy simply isn’t in their DNA but rather the type of violent culture we see around the worlds poorest places.
If all claimants were all like this, then there should be no question of abolishing food stamps. But obviously no candidate is going to abolish food stamps -the cost & embarrassment of seeing Americans go to jail for HAVING to steal food is just too high.
It’s seems life will be slightly harder for the poor under Romney, but it’s also possible (in reality) it will make no difference whatsoever.

In my view...
Providing you vote, but don’t vote Demo-Rep, then you are protecting America’s freedom. Any other vote is a vote for indefinite detention, corporate munitions interests, and about a million other things neither candidate oppose. But I disagree with not voting, because that’s just subscribing to a self-fulfilling prophecy. Even if they would rig elections (and they would) it’s better to force this to happen, so that people realise the real freedom they’ve been given.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
when someone says " i'm going to assassinate romney, and i'm not even scared, come get me fbi" it's a little bit more than blowing off steam.
edit on 17-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Maybe, but I remember a thread on ATS a few months back where we tried to use as many "watch list" words as possible just to play games with the FBI. Couldn't this be the same? People talking out of their butt in an effort to appear cool, but not truly interested in assassination?

If I wanted to assassinate someone, I surely wouldn't post it on twitter or Facebook.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What's even scarier is that some of these morons can actually vote!! I do hope these threats are being taken seriously and these obnoxious idiots are getting loud knocks on their doors. Ridiculous behavior! Why would I ever want a president who inspires such violence?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join