It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
If I wanted to assassinate someone, I surely wouldn't post it on twitter or Facebook.

And yet a lot of them actually DO post it online.
Can Twitter Help Expose Psychopath Killer Traits

I did a quick google on death threats made online.
People are PROUD to be making the threats. They want the world to see them.
Some take pictures of themselves with the murder weapons ahead of time and
post on facebook.

It's all pretty sick stuff.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
It may not be nation wide or major, but I think that if Romeny wins (especially if it's by electoral college) that there will be SOME riots.....should be interesting the day of the elections.

Why should there be riots? I do not riot when i have to go to WORK everyday and make sure all ends meet! When i go shopping i break out my ATM card NOT my foodstamp card! Why should there be riots! I Am seriously starting to hate Freeloaders!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Since the Vietnam war ( A Democrat war) The Democrat parties base has been hippies and Hollywood. (nevermind that a Republican President ended the war) The hippies are college professors now and have the minds of our youth. The Democrat party enslaved the black community with entitlements after the filibuster of the GOP bill to give blacks equal rights by Al Gore SR. was ended when JFK was shot. The entitlements were aimed at enslaving the black community to the Democrat party and it worked. Now they have a black President that has a base of blacks/Hollywood and college elite. He has done nothing for the black community other than make them more dependent on entitlements. This divides the country because Republicans philosophy to help the poor is ( the best social program for the poor is a job ) Those receiving entitlements want more entitlements and apparently do not understand that they can not be sustained. They think taking all the rich peoples money will fix everything. That is just a drop in the bucket compared with our national debt. The rich will just pick up their toys and go elsewhere to retire or restart a business leaving America high and dry. Even Obama has money in out of country accounts. A 35 million dollar home in Hawaii. No matter who wins the election America is fractured and blood will spill. I hope I'm wrong but it does not look good for America.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Providing you vote, but don’t vote Demo-Rep, then you are protecting America’s freedom. Any other vote is a vote for indefinite detention, corporate munitions interests, and about a million other things neither candidate oppose. But I disagree with not voting, because that’s just subscribing to a self-fulfilling prophecy. Even if they would rig elections (and they would) it’s better to force this to happen, so that people realise the real freedom they’ve been given.

As there is a lot of more democrats in the big cities, negative campaign target is keeping people from voting, "no vote" is a vote to republicans
Scott Reed ( republican ) said in one document about negative campaign that it works.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
when someone says " i'm going to assassinate romney, and i'm not even scared, come get me fbi" it's a little bit more than blowing off steam.
edit on 17-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

It would have been much worse if he added "I also have a sniper rifle that I will be using for this mission..."

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Yea, the masses are getting scared...I made a thread about this already (not your topic but about the poll) but check it..

R 51% O 45%

Gallop

edit on 10/17/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Gee, somebody said something stupid/outrageous/inflammatory on the Web. Get the troll police.

These types of postings can be the work of;

1. actually deranged lunatics
2. pretenders
- a. cons pretending to be libs and saying something to enrage other cons
- b. libs pretending to be cons and saying something to enrage other libs
3. trolls, for lulz
4. etc., etc., etc.

take your pick. In the future, getting outraged over something said by persons anonymous on the Web is pointless.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
And the Democrats cried "EVIL" when a republican mentioned the word "crosshairs"….once...and not directed at Obama. This is truly a hard and fast example of double standards. NO ONE saw these types of vehement sentiments towards Obama......EVER! And all of these threatening posts are illegal. I guarantee, if they were against Obama, there would be some arrests!
edit on 17-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
It may not be nation wide or major, but I think that if Romeny wins (especially if it's by electoral college) that there will be SOME riots.....should be interesting the day of the elections.

Why should there be riots? I do not riot when i have to go to WORK everyday and make sure all ends meet! When i go shopping i break out my ATM card NOT my foodstamp card! Why should there be riots! I Am seriously starting to hate Freeloaders!
Hey, friend, I'm a black guy, and I've worked for, and earned, everything that I possess. I get what you're saying, I don't care for freeloaders either. That being said, it seems that on ATS as of late, there have been these very broad generalizations of black people as a whole. It's unfair to put a whole race in one category because of a minority of people in that race. Now I may be wrong, but it sounds to make like you're referring to black people, when referring to freeloaders, and food stamps. You didn't actually say it in your post, but the structure of your words in your post, seem to do so in a veiled way. Again, I may be wrong. But I'll tell you this my friend, there are freeloaders across the board, and the biggest ones run Wall Street, and dwell in Washington, D.C.. THOSE people are the problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Gee, somebody said something stupid/outrageous/inflammatory on the Web. Get the troll police.

These types of postings can be the work of;

1. actually deranged lunatics
2. pretenders
- a. cons pretending to be libs and saying something to enrage other cons
- b. libs pretending to be cons and saying something to enrage other libs
3. trolls, for lulz
4. etc., etc., etc.

take your pick. In the future, getting outraged over something said by persons anonymous on the Web is pointless.

Pointless?

I wouldnt say something like that on the web even if I was just joking.
So for them to come out in a public forum and say such things with their pics attatched makes me think
that they really will act like dumbasses if they dont get their way.

A claim to assasinate a President or would be President should not be taken lightly.

All of those posters claiming to kill our could/would be President should be put in a padded room no matter who is President at the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

chances are nothing will happen to them....the left leaning news media will ignore this...right will exploit it...such a petty game...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

I don't think he was speaking about Blacks the majority of people receiving food stamps and SSI are white.

The most recent Department of Agriculture report on the general characteristics of the SNAP (food stamp) program's beneficiaries says that in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, 2010:

-- 47% of beneficiaries were children under age 18.

-- 8% were age 60 or older.

-- 41% lived in a household with earnings from a job - the so-called "working poor."

-- The average household received a monthly benefit of $287.

-- 36% were white (non-Hispanic), 22% were African American (non-Hispanic) and 10% were Hispanic.

www.11alive.com...

The scariest part is that almost half of the people receiving food stamps work.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Either it's just angry people loosing it and not thinking or just stupid trolls.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
With the grammar capabilities and political insight of the people excerpted in the OP, I am surprised that they were able to work out how to operate their smart phones. To be honest, I would be surprised if they could pee without getting it all over their hands.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The majority of those Tweets are just young people saying what young people say: Their thoughts in hyperbole.

But there was once a day where you could not make a death threat against someone, outside saying something like "Oooooh you....im going to kill you if you don't stop bouncing that ball in the house!". That is hyperbole, and has been recognized as just being average conversation and not a death threat in the past in legal quarters.

However, much of what I am reading goes well beyond that. If you called the local high school and said the same thing, inserting the principles name in place of Romney, you would be going to jail.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't have anything against Romney, I actually think he is a pretty descent guy. He is starting to show a little more conservativeness lately which is something that I like. I don't have anything against Ryan either but I wouldn't want him as V.P.. I'd rather have Biden in office, he's a less gun Hoe type of guy. Too much change too fast is not good.

I'm not sure yet who I am going to vote for, both presidential candidates have flaws. Sometimes I feel that Romney might be better for us in the UP. He seems to be more tranquil than Obama. He does listen to others that are steering him too much though, trusting in them more than gut instinct. He may be just another puppet like Bush was, it's hard to tell. They are all puppets, just figureheads. When they try to do something on their own they usually get slammed.

I don't know why anyone would want to kill a presidential candidate. Go out and vote, don't get violent. These candidates aren't the ones creating this mess, they are just the puppets. Puppets can be replaced.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I am surprised to see those twitter users threaten so openly . Aren't they afraid to get Arrested !!

edit on 18-10-2012 by H3LiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by H3LiX

No because they are dumbasses.

Most of Obamas base isnt very bright.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join