It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened in northwest Louisiana? Unexplained Explosion

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I feel the same way. Although I do think it was a pretty significant blast to absolutely eliminate the concrete structure completely. It literally razed the structure completely down to the slab. Back in the day, I did some work as a concrete form carpenter when gigs were sparce. We built forms for bank vaults from time to time and they were poured all at once into a monolithic pour. floor, walls and ceiling were all one piece. I would assume these were poured the same.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Its Not that they hit the ground.. it is that the tracking department of our govt.. had no clue it was there.. when they seem to want us to believe that they know everything and where they are at all given times.. but to NOT KNOW one is even here to hit or miss.. the earth.. makes them LOOK BAD... can't have that.. then maybe someone will ASK.. hummm are there any more they missed.. why are there so many we did not expect.. maybe .. OH NO is that binary star really out there? OH NO is it really dragging all that junk along with it?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by LSU0408

There's also the train sitting next to the bunker that was knocked off the tracks. With an explosion like that, it should've been found in Oklahoma.

The 7200-ft debris plume seen on radar is consistent with a 100-ton explosion, but the damage we see in the aerial footage is less than impressive. We see the area immediately over the bunker leveled, we see trees scorched for a few hundred feet around it, but an explosion like the one in that video should've leveled half of Camp Minden...unless these bunkers really are that good at directing the blast upward.
edit on 18-10-2012 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

Exactly... And on top of that, the sky was amazingly clear Monday night... And out there you can see clouds at night because the city lights off in the distance put a slight glow to the west... Their stories are crap. And the fog was super thin and patchy at best.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Maybe they think there is a bigger one out there...

edit on 18-10-2012 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LSU0408

He says the public would laugh about possible annihilation from impact but before the Jupiter hit the SCIENTISTS were the ones who would do that. they would not even discuss the possibility I think more lay persons believed in that possibility then the scientists!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Since some are still entertaining the meteor theory, I've been working with impact.ese.ic.ac.uk... trying to get a combination that fits all known data: the size of the effected ground area, the height of the debris plume, the damage done in surrounding towns, etc. I tried finding a scenario in which a meteor could airburst at 7200 ft, creating the plume seen on radar, and then have one of the fragments strike the bunker, exploding it. As far as I can tell, based on that calculator (assuming it's relatively accurate), there is no such scenario. Recreating the ground damage requires a much higher airburst. An airburst at 7200 ft causes much more devastation over a much greater area on the ground.

In my first post in this thread, I ruled out a meteor impact based solely on eye witness accounts of the meteors that were seen. I think I can safely rule it out again based on the physical and radar evidence.
edit on 18-10-2012 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

thats fantastic work

so if this is ruling out 100% a meteor, then what other explanations are next?
i dont believe the bunker exploded at the exact same time a meteor was passing threw the sky
too much of a coincidence
lets see what the OFFICIAL explanation is over the weekend

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by LSU0408

I'm surprised no one pointed out my mistake...that I was using the 4000 lb figure that stupid girl (her name, not mine) mentioned rather than the actual 250,000 lb figure. By the time I caught mistake, it was too late to do anything about it. That's how easy it is to get all these numbers confused.

Sad thing is, I made that mistake while completely sober.....

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

There were between 3 and 5 different meteor sightings in the 2 hours before the bunker explosion, as well as 1 immediately after. Plus, meteor sightings are continuing into today. I originally concluded that it was a coincidence...and I still think it might be. Unless there's some indirect way in which the meteors are involved. Or they may have been used as a cover. There are still plenty of possibilities.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I've been wondering about rocket-propelled munitions... Couldn't that explain the smaller flash preceeding the larger explosion?

The way authorites have been acting on this one seems eerily similar to the handling of the Benghazi event.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

That's alright, every mistake I've ever made has been while completely sober. And I've made some big mistakes in the short time I've been alive.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im from Scotland, so apologies for not really knowing the Geography...Could it be possible with so many meteor sightings that what people were viewing was in fact something in-coming, Whether missile or some new projectile and the other meteors were fired defense missiles?

I read earlier that the site is not that far from a nuclear weapon holding area..could the target have been there, and luckily enough the missile was shot down?... Maybe the bunker was no more than a cover for an explosion that happened in the same vicinity...Authorities point to the munitions bunker as the target and people wont look elsewhere.. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Speaking of authorities... that reminds me of the firefighter's report that was quoted earlier in this thread. He said that dispatch had made a call about some sort of "out of the ordinary" object that crashed just off Goodwill Rd, which is northwest of Camp Minden, on the other side of the highway.

Of course, on 9/11, there were also report of an explosion on Capitol Hill, so...it's hard to say what's reliable and what's not.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by loam

Speaking of authorities... that reminds me of the firefighter's report that was quoted earlier in this thread. He said that dispatch had made a call about some sort of "out of the ordinary" object that crashed just off Goodwill Rd, which is northwest of Camp Minden, on the other side of the highway.

Of course, on 9/11, there were also report of an explosion on Capitol Hill, so...it's hard to say what's reliable and what's not.

Wish someone who lives near could go look and see if anything off off Goodwill Road.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I am not saying I am hacking them. Rather, I am saying that I think they were hacked. About the only way that this seems to make sense is if there were a concerted effort by a loose association of hackers. Some of them manage to get through, and some do not. One is able to access the robotics inside the bunker, and one of them manages to get control of a drone. From there, even if neither thought they would be able to do anything major, the two in conjunction could devestate the site.

The website looks amateurish. It's not something that I would expect a defense contractor to put up, especially with all of the broken links. I just poked around on the site, trying different access methods, until I found the unprotected files in one of the directories. That's one of the images I posted.

Of course, if I hadn't been in such a hurry to post it here, and had actually checked the company overview page, I might have noticed that the image was already used on their site. I still say they were hacked, and that this was a sloppy, yet effective, cyberattack.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Text

There seems to be an impasse resolving the bunker blast with the fire ball in the sky into one event, so maybe it was two events, just slightly askew.

1. Detonated bunker.
2. Aerial assault.
3. Cover up.

It's exactly the same MO as 9/11 isn't it?

1. Detonated building.
2. Aerial assault.
3. Cover up.

Results

1. Grow the military.
2. Control intelligence.

Regardless of your view of the events, the common denominator is covert military presence.

edit on 18-10-2012 by Navnod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by herrw

Wow that sure doesn't look like a concrete bunker.
explosystems.com...

I'm pretty sure that's not even a picture of one of their facilities. From what I can see, the website was put together from stock photography that you can get on just about any free site. The coding is Microsoft Office.

WHOIS data (basic) gives the following:

Registrant:
Explo Systems, Inc.
1600 Java Road, LAAP
Minden, LA 71055
US

Domain Name: EXPLOSYSTEMS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Liggins, Marty
Explo Systems, Inc.
1600 Java Road
Minden, LA 71055
US
318-382-8700 fax: 318-382-8434

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC.
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
US
1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 05-Sep-2013.
Record created on 05-Sep-2002.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS35A.ATT-WEBHOSTING.COM
NS35B.ATT-WEBHOSTING.COM

However, the data changes on other whois lookups: for instance:

who.securepaynet.net...

Registrant:
Explo Systems, Inc.
1600 Java Road, LAAP
Minden, LA 71055
US

Domain Name: EXPLOSYSTEMS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Liggins, Marty [email protected]
Explo Systems, Inc.
1600 Java Road
Minden, LA 71055
US
318-382-8700 fax: 318-382-8434

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC. [email protected]
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
US
1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 05-Sep-2013.
Record created on 05-Sep-2002.
Database last updated on 18-Oct-2012 12:05:18 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS35A.ATT-WEBHOSTING.COM
NS35B.ATT-WEBHOSTING.COM

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Creation Date: 05-SEP-2002
Updated Date: 04-JUN-2009
Expiration Date: 05-SEP-2013

Nameserver: NS35A.ATT-WEBHOSTING.COM
Nameserver: NS35B.ATT-WEBHOSTING.COM

By the way, Marty Liggins is dead, and has been for about a year.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Navnod

From what I understand, there isn't any military presence at the Minden location to be covert. It's a base that has been converted to commercial use. They'd have guards at the gate, but of the rent-a-cop variety, not the shoot-your-face variety. Jersey City, NJ has the same thing. It's a way for commercial entities who aren't all that welcome in residential neighborhoods to continue pursuing business.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I still think that the hacker angle has legs. It's more probable than a meteor hitting a bunker by blind chance, and more likely than a military strike against a civilian-run bunker that recycles explosives.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by herrw

Wrong, it is still a Louisiana National Guard controlled installation, complete with training facilities, armored personnel carriers, Hum-vees, tanks, etc.

Armed troops guard each entrance / exit....not the rent-a-cop kind, either.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join