It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle: Barack Brought 'Huge Recovery'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Funny part is all those job losses under the Bush administration with a democratic controlled house, 2010 when the GOP was elected in to power of the office the so called job creation!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Don't buy into the partisan hackery.

Bush is no more to blame than Obama for the cause of this recession.

Some of the policies were put into motion prior to either being born, and most put into place long before either was old enough for politics.

That being said, both have failed miserably in coming up with a solution to this mess.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You do realize that you guys damage your pre-frontal cortex everytime you willfully deny Facts in favor of BS???

Because you don't seem to be smart enough to realize it:
I didn't "willfully deny" a damn thing! I only called you out on the chart you posted. It is NOT a valid comparison to Mr. Bush's "jobs" performance.

Go there and enter Jan 1 2008 to present for Non-Farm Payrolls...

No, I'm not going to do that. Though you seem to be, I'm not foolish enough to fall for that crap! Here is a chart from your last source that shows both of Mr. Bush's terms along with Mr. Obama's:

From 2003 to 2007 the Republicans were majorities in both the House and the Senate, during which time there was job creation. That creation did not go negative until the Democrats took control of the House and Senate in 2007. Unlike the jobs created under Mr. Bush's administration, a great many of the jobs created on Mr. Obama's "watch" are only part time jobs.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 16-10-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
More bad news Michelle !!

Food stamps enrollment has hit a new record high. 46,681,833 million are now enrolled in the social welfare program, according to the United States Department of Agriculture, the federal department that runs the program.....

Record High Enrollment for Food Stamps: 46,681,833 Million

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
Here is a chart from your last source that shows both of Mr. Bush's terms along with Mr. Obama's:

First ...thanks for finally acknowledging that the numbers of recovery under obama are real...and that the graph I showed you is real...even using it in your own post...but expanding the timeline! Good for you...welcome to the real world of facts.

Now...as to your second claim...which is it?

Do GOP Majorities in Congress create jobs or is it the President?

Cuz if the GOP are on the hook for the economy that they have been slamming for the past year they have explaining to do.

If the President is responsible...then how come not during the Bush economy when the collapse happened?

The President or the Congress responsible for job creation?

Pretzel logic...

But at least we are looking at the same graph.

Shall i now expand it back 50 years? Maybe bust it up by Congressional majorities?

Or how about you explain how the recovery began...acording to your own chart...under a democrat majority in Congress and only slowed after the GOP took the majority and became obstructionists??? Cuz that is exactly what your chart demonstrates

edit on 16-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
That creation did not go negative until the Democrats took control of the House and Senate in 2007.

Let me assist with reality there...

BLUE LINE: Democrat Majority in BOTH houses.
RED LINE: After the GOP took the House Majority..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
All of those charts are great.
They show exactly how each side spins the numbers.

I look at unemployment, food stamps, welfare, average income and deficit.

Unemployment is the same as it was four years ago.
GDP down.
Private income from the "WEALTHY" that Obama hates so much are through the freakin roof but median income still is not keeping up with inflation.

That's because all of those new "private sector" jobs Obama is so proud of now include sub poverty income entrepreneurships and minimum wage 30 hour a week servitude jobs because owners are terrified he's going to win another term and they want to keep as many off of insurance as possible so they don't get grandfathered in and go broke paying for healthcare on employees that don't cover the cost of premiums.

Food stamps up
Welfare up
Social security up

Deficit....well, Obama said Bush spent a half trillion a year and that was treason. Obama has spent one and a half trillion a year.
Treason x 3

We haven't recovered anything.

edit on 17-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join