It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: October 14th--2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I found this to be interesting

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

It looks to me the that the big circle is the universe or solar system. the next yellow circle would be the sun. The outer circle is the Earth. The small circles on the the top and bottom and reversed must be the poles. The Microcosm and the Macrocosm. A mirror reflection showing the tai chi movement of the two. The serpent swallowing it's tail. Sign that it is time that the microcosm must reflect the macrocosm. Since a mirror image as above so below and if the reflection does not mirror the macrocosm then only that that can pass through the eye or nexus, or that that does reflect the macrocosm.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

It is interesting. I am familiar with Colin's work.

The interesting thing is that if Colin was serious about his claims, and others like George Bishop were consistent in stating that this theory is sound, it is easily tested.

We have over 20 years of archive of CC's incidence rate and locations.
So we could test the theory by establishing monitoring equipment in the fields that have seen CC's over and over again. The electromagnetic phenomena could be measured or observed.

I wonder why no one has thought of that. The article you link is 12 years old.

I have put forward a similar scenario to other CC's researchers in that the archives show a specific pattern in crop circle incidence.

Yet no one has simply thought to organize any form of observation equipment to video these fields, even time lapse would be a significant observation tool even though it may not show a cause, it would capture CC's appearing in the fashion many crop circle experts claim they do. That being genuine crop circles appear incredibly quick.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

We have lots of theories that could easily be tested, or at least attempted to be tested.
People like Colin seem to find the money and resources to get books published and appear at conferences etc etc.
colinandrews.net...

Above is a sample of the solid silver 'crop circle' pendants donated by artist Valenya for
Colin Andrews Research. To see which pendants are left for sale and to purchase,
please select HERE

Yet they make no effort to prove or establish their claims.

Anyway, look at this video:
www.youtube.com...#!

It is typical of the claims made and related to these theories.
At 5:15 he talks about BLT.
This is what he says: "The conclusion is that the um...crop actually goes through a change in its cellular structure, this is in the genuine formations...umm it's as thought there is a super heating of the crop ah..probably up to 800 degrees centigrade in a nano second. Which turns any moisture within the crop into steam and then the crop becomes malleable and can in effect be downloaded into what ever image probably in a matter of seconds".

He then goes onto the node effect.
From BLT studies.
"The crop is often bent at a ninty degree angle at the node the knuckle of the stem of the crop......you also have an elongation of that node or even expulsion cavities where the sort of steam blows out of the node which is acknwoledging the super heating process".

Now, I would like anyone reading this to really think about what is stated above. Because it is a common claim made relating to CC's and often linked to BLT.

800 degrees centigrade is hot enough to melt lead.
Water boils at 100 degrees celcius.

If such a force was emmited onto plants, THE WHOLE PLANT WOULD EXPLODE. The WHOLE plant would exhibit the effect.
Not just a node.

Just think about that!

Look at all the images of CC's. Rarely are there images of multiple node elongations or of multiple cavities from the "expulsion of steam". Plants have many nodes, the crops that are common in crop circles are no different.

Anyway, I am perplexed as to why no one ever asks these questions!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I thought it was the chakras. Thats what it looks like to me. Just my 2cents worth.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting article and wanted to share. I replied to the article and have posted this, too. Enjoy and let me know what you think about both or one or the other or neither. Free will.

The Mayans predicted that the world would experience a drastic event starting December 21, 2012, and this issue has been making headlines for quite some time now. According to general predictions, we might expect complete global destruction, or the Second Coming and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius to start on this date. Before discussing the number arrangements for that day, which is rather remarkable to say the least, I would like to mention a few other things. Due to the almost total destruction at the hands of the Spanish of all written materials produced by the Mayans, we can't pinpoint what the Mayans actually expected to happen on this date, we can only expect that it is big -- as in really, really BIG. It could be good or it could be bad. We have, of course, plenty of doomsday naysayers, as there have been many of them throughout the ages. On the other hand, there are a number of people who believe that December 21, 2012 marks the beginning of a 10,000 year period of peace, prosperity and a general sense of well-being to be enjoyed by all human beings. Christians are convinced that all good Christians will enter a time of Heaven on Earth, while everyone else gets to spend forever and a day burning in Hell. Islam, Mormonism, Judaism, Brahmanism and other religions have their own variations on this nasty and cruel (and completely un-God-like) scenario, but all of them have the exclusivity clause in common -- which makes being attached to a religion a somewhat dicey undertaking. As a person with no affiliation to any religion whatsoever -- and one who is fascinated with the miracle of life, devoting copious amounts of effort toward gaining an understanding of the connection between our identities and the force that so obviously keeps us alive -- I am of the humble opinion that perhaps the human race is nowhere near as divisive as the pious would like us to believe. So here we are, approaching a date that is, especially to Numerologists, quite extraordinary. The numbers read as follows: 12/21/2012. Only the single digits 0, 1 and 2 are present. More importantly, the sum total of this number arrangement, after reducing it to a single digit, is an 11, which reduces to 2. All Challenges (or, weaknesses we must consciously work to improve) that are derived from this date are also 2s, except for the First Challenge which is 0. So ... what does all this mean? Certainly, this date is special. But just as interesting are 12/12/2012, 11/11/2011, and many other dates, so what makes December 21, 2012 truly special? The sum total of 11 (in an individual's chart this is called the "Life Path") combined with a Second, Main, and Fourth Challenge of 2 is what makes this date particularly promising. Not only does it reflect that the level of sensitivity and insight into all matters of the heart is sky-high, but the 2 Challenges also create a vacuum that needs to be filled with a sense of love and brotherhood. It's the perfect storm of brotherly love and individual awareness. It is a Bringer of Peace. (And on a coincidental side note, this same date also brings the Sun's alignment with the center of the Milky Way, which happens to occur only once every 26,000 years. By this issue of brotherhood, I mean the realization that we are all brothers and sisters (a cliché, of course, unless you let the concept filter through into the deepest parts of your consciousness), all with the exact same desires -- being different only in minor, unimportant details such as skin color, country of origin, etc. This issue will be coming to the foreground more and more often as a result of all birth dates which, after entering the year 2000, have at least one 2 in them, making global peace more and more a possibility. This is precisely because peace is a personal and individual matter, not a global or communal thing. Absence of war is not peace. Absence of conflict between people is not peace. Only the absence of disharmony within a human being is peace! I am not a fan of "flower power peace" -- that is an illusion with no basis in reality whatsoever. No, this peace is real because it is a reality that is felt inside an individual, a reality that thus far has not been awakened in most people, but has been the inner source that made saints, prophets and holy men out of otherwise ordinary men and women throughout history. And so, regarding peace, this is what the numbers tell me: a shift in awareness, a wake up call of biblical proportions, will bring about a more or less global recognition of this reality, this inner peace. The truly unique number arrangement of this date of 12/21/2012 shows nothing but promise, nothing but growth, nothing but consciousness, nothing but love, nothing but brotherhood and nothing but peace. From a Numerologist's perspective, this date is as far away from anger, resentment, conflict, Armageddon and what have you as any number sequence could possibly be. Perhaps the wish is the father of the thought here -- though I cannot deny the feeling, based on my understanding of numbers and their relationship with human evolution, that we are quickly approaching a time of change on a very different level than we have ever seen before. A change is coming that brings about a simple recognition that each and every human being is sacred and as much part of your world as you are. This change will tell us that we are truly connected heart to heart and that every time you touch a living creature you touch the essence of who you are. Any human being who has come to realize that truth is incapable of harming anyone for any reason. Love trumps hate. Wisdom trumps ignorance. These are universal laws that are unchangeable and undeniable. I know that there is no other possible future for the human race than one of love and joy -- once we learn to look inside and discover that we don't only have the desire, we also have the resources. So perhaps 12/21/2012 will be that day, but even if that is not the day, it will come for sure; as sure as the breath that comes into you.

signature:
Do Not Let Fear Control You Let LOVE guide you!
Live Life For Today Be the Best Soul You Can Be!

PREPARE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY!

ascension211

Mood: Always Spirtual
Member is on ATS now.

P 214 F 83 S 210
W 3 K 19

give this post a star
posted on 23-10-2012 @ 12:31 AM this post
Your article about the significance of the date 12-21-2012, should also include references to these following sequences that I observed.

12+21+20+12 = 11 . The time they have designated as the beginning of the winter solstice is 11:11; 11+11 = 22

So you would have this sequence. 11+11+11 = 33

also, 2+2+2 = 6

11+22+33 = 3

Then you would have these numbers 6+3 = 9

All of the master numbers are in effect and the life number 6.

12+21+20+12+11+11 = 6

From my perspective this seems like a very strong energy combined with the cosmic math of the Sun and the galactic equation. Not to mention we are very limited in our ability to know what the location of the Milky Way is in its trajectory through the Universe at that time.

I just have one very fundamental problem with this entire construct. Time on Earth is not measured the same way as Space Time. Very difficult to pinpoint an exact date, especially since we really have no clue what calender is accurate. All civilizations have a different way of date keeping, Chinese, Hebrew, Hopi, Mayan, etc. The Gregorian calender is just formulated for this civilization. None of which can be entirely accurate. We don't know the exact physics of Space Time either. It is quite the conundrum.

The Earth has been deemed to be 4 billion years old and the average life span of humans throughout the course of time has only been able to vary by 30-75 years. I would venture to say we only have absolute knowledge of our 75 years and the rest is pure speculation. There are absolutes and there are variables.

I would, also, like to know how these other calenders breakdown numerically for the corresponding date. Maybe that could be another idea for an article.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join