It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin urges voters to back Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Its about time,

Now that Russia has been hit by AQ a few times they have started to see that the US is not alone in the global fight on terrorism!

MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin says terrorist attacks in Iraq are aimed at preventing the re-election of U.S. President George W. Bush and that a Bush defeat "could lead to the spread of terrorism to other parts of the world."

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Take advice on voting from the former head of the KGB?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There's already a good discussion on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I hope Russia and the USA continue to mend fences and welcome their endorcement of our President.
Where is J.Kerry now saying other world leaders arent "with" us on Iraq?

Where are all the liberals on ATS now?
too scary to think about? The President of a world leading nation endorces Bush just too much to handle eh? LOL

This is quite the opposite of the LIES about other nations condemming us eh?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
it wasn�t al qaida..it was the chechzens who attacked to the school...of course putin wants bush to continue..it�s the same thing why hitler wasn�t assassinated during ww2..they realised that he made so dumbass strategic decisions that it was better to keep him on the lead...same thing goes for bush..any one who wants to see usa go down the toilet would support bush because he is so ape like mongoloid..

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Sure, sure...ok i get it...anything to bash bush
Look, muslim extreamist are muslim extremist regardless of the name they call their little faction. the names and places change but not their goal of muslin domination of the west. Russia has embraced westernization.

Even if you vote to "give bush the chance to play the fool again"
its still a vote for Bush....thank you for your support.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
muslim extreamist..uh ok...they are just muslims who has been at war at least 10 years...families and cities destroyed they really don�t have nothing to loose..al qaida is just made up name for osamas little terrorist cells..and putin ain�t exactly idol for president...ex kgb head director and little bit of war frenzy...(he started the war again what jeltsin had ended)..and the makeup was almost identical to 9-11...some kgb:s blow up couple of houses at moscow and v�ila..you have a perfect excuse for war..
Who doesn�t know the history is condemded to reapeat it.
-ap

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
AAPE says,

muslim extreamist..uh ok...they are just muslims who has been at war at least 10 years...families and cities destroyed they really don�t have nothing to loose
This is no excuse for holding school kids hostage, blowing it up and shooting fleeing kids in the back...this puts them in the same catagory as those that hijack planes to fly into buildings. They are killer thug terrorists.
I hope Putin puts the Russian might back on their butts.

Ill back Putin if he's backing us.....im grateful that our 2 nations continue to put the cold war behind us, and move twords peaceful interactions.
And i feel both nations knew after the cold war and downfall of the ussr, that terrorism was going to be a critical problem for the world.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It is true that terrorism exists..but is it a excuse to start wars?..isn�t it in common belief that it might be an inside job what happened 9.11?..same thing as the moscow job...there they found detonators only used at kgb. But way or another it�s disgrace to hijack a school..but same time they just show what has happened at chezchenia...i feel sorry for chezens because they seem to share their fate among finnish ppl..they just wanted independence and russia attacked them..only difference is that finland won the war against russia 1939-1945 and chezens didn�t have a chance...main reason of chezen war was the major oil pipeline which goes directly across the chezchenia (i have no idea how the country is spelled
)
Seems like oil is biggest reason of all wars during 21th century. War is never the good way to deal but todays situation is that whole muslim/islamic portition of the planet (about 1/3rd) is seeminglisly angry toward western way of life. And i doubt that usas and russian war didn�t make the situation any better. Also the fact that usa has given money and weapons to israel (the jewish who moved to live there and were given the country of israel after the holocaust) which is most hated country at middle east, makes the situation even worse. Hopefully something better is gonna be decided in future but today it seems that things ain�t gonna get better. Only way to stop wars is peace and total withdrawal from muslim countries. And i bet bush wouldn�t do that in his dreams because the oil isn�t gonna go to us unless there is army guarding the oil wells.
-ap

top topics

join