It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quija board I created works...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So let's see...... A., it doesn't really work and its a waste of time and yet maybe some recreational fun. Eh. B. It works and can open up a window/gateway/door to your being possessed by a demon. Hmmm That doesn't sound like much fun. C. You become the first person to be able to show it really works and you can contact the dead or someone/something safe and make a lot of money or gain insights despite them having been around for many, many decades. Personally, I think, if they work, they are potentially very dangerous. If they don't work, they are a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've seen stuff getting written by one and two friends who swore up and down and have seen all sorts of things but I still have trouble believing they work. The spirit talked about dancing and did little circles instead of figure 8s and the spirit told them all kinds of stuff... kept saying orbs and mentioned guardians like Gabriel. This was over 20 years ago and these were not UFO enthusiasts. They thought this was completely spiritual and went into a lot of detail concerning me, the spirit being acquainted with me as it was with many people and being careful not to associate with satanists.

We had to double check what orbs were and took that they are round things, spheres... not necessarily all this orb talk you hear about now in the form of static balls swarming around people or things hovering on the horizon. I did not know crafts were sometimes orbs and when they started talking about auras we thought it was just a halo or something.

How does that make any sense? "ask a question about my dad" answer "orbs"

and they didn't even know what the hell that was supposed to mean... still don't really it's just weirder because I know more about orbs.

so how could two stupid 16 yr old make this up?.... yet I don't believe it and wouldn't touch it. I was not afraid it was bad magic, I just dont believe it works.

I have tried auto writing though, not much success.

I would like to be proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My first experience with a Ouija board was when I was 11 yrs old. I was at a friend's house and she had one so we were just goofing around, didn't know the dangers and stuff.
We asked stupid questions, then I asked who I was gonna marry.
It started to spell a name. Christopher
Then it continued ... M .. A .... I freaked out and stopped.
I got really pissed at my friend and said that's not fair you're moving it.
She completely denied it.
But she also knew I had just started dating my first boyfriend.
Same first name and his last name started with Ma
We never touched it again.
She still denies moving it to this day.
That was 29 yrs ago.
My husbands name is Christopher his middle name is Mark ..... I guess I didn't let it finish.
It's all just a coincidence or is it.

Then I learned to not mess with those things. It's a gamble not knowing if the entity is harmful, or not.
edit on 10/16/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Ouija boards allow us to connect to the higher consiousness and other energies around us. Just as a computer allows us to connect to information other people have provided, the board allows us to connect to information on a spiritual plane, where almost everything is already known.

You were afraid because you couldn't explain it. It's a natural instinct. But take care not to impede your growth in favor of comfort - a bird that clings to the nest will never fly. Just as with anything else, if handled carefully, a Ouija board can be a valuable tool. If handled carelessly, it's as dangerous as carbon monoxide.

But if you like to live life from one moment to the next, no spoilers involved, perhaps Ouija boards aren't for you. Some people like playing life on "difficult".

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Ouija boards allow us to connect to the higher consiousness and other energies around us. Just as a computer allows us to connect to information other people have provided, the board allows us to connect to information on a spiritual plane, where almost everything is already known.

You were afraid because you couldn't explain it. It's a natural instinct. But take care not to impede your growth in favor of comfort - a bird that clings to the nest will never fly. Just as with anything else, if handled carefully, a Ouija board can be a valuable tool. If handled carelessly, it's as dangerous as carbon monoxide.

But if you like to live life from one moment to the next, no spoilers involved, perhaps Ouija boards aren't for you. Some people like playing life on "difficult".

I said I freaked and was pissed. I didn't say I was afraid. My friend is a ball busting biotch sometimes, some girls do stuff like that to mess with your head. That's why I had that reaction.
Good explanation for YOUR take on it.
Maybe I shouldn't have had a "cheat" code.
Try to think that maybe since then I've experienced enough to know not to mess with any of that crap.
I just prefer not to open my energy to "possible" attack.
I have received messages from entities when they felt it important for me to know. I just am not going out seeking it anymore.
I know the entities out there, I've seen them.
They try tactics like being helpful to get you to trust them. I won't.
That's why people evolve. They learn and gain experiences that shape them.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

You are playing with something very dangerous. I hope you get rid of it before you end up possessed or oppressed.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'm glad you eliminated it. I'm not superstitious but I strongly dislike Ouija Boards. I cannot explain how they work but I can say that your future self will thank you for not continuing to mess around with it. Trust your gut, in every situation.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
I call bs

Well you better call him again cuz hes not answering.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If you haven't yet burned the thing, NOW would be a good time...

Ouija boards can open the door for demonic spirits and harassment into a persons life.

For those of you who want to see just how dangerous and deadly this occult device really is, I would highly recommend that you read this book: “The Ouija Board – A Doorway to the Occult”..

In this book are real, live, documented cases of people who literally drew in evil demonic spirits in their lives as a result of engaging with the ouija board – and in many of these cases, these demons actually entered into the person’s body. This device is so deadly and dangerous, that even many mediums will not try and dabble with it.

"...a 22 year old man was playing with a ouija board with his girlfriend one night. One night as they were playing with it, a ghost all of a sudden appeared to him and started to talk with him. He then left his girlfriend’s house, but the ghost followed him all the way back to his home. When he got back home, the ghost would not quit talking to him. He said he got mad and tried to tell it to leave, but it would not obey him.

He then called up one of his friends who was a Christian and she told him that it was probably a demonic spirit and that he should command it to go to the light of Jesus Christ. When she pronounces out this specific command to the demon, this particular demon leaves.

But then all of a sudden a bigger and more evil, demonic spirit now starts talking to him, but this time this spirit is now speaking to him from the inside of his body. In other words, this demonic spirit has now entered into his body and has now taken up full residence in there. From this point on, this man now has a real live demon literally living on the inside of him."

Dangers of the Ouija Board

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
It's a monumentally bad idea you had there. It's not a game. It's quite dangerous, and honestly, you should leave well enough alone. You've just opened the door. I've yet to hear a ouija board story that turned out being a pleasant experience. My advice is to burn the thing/destroy it and pray.

MANY who have used Ouija boards will confirm this as well:

All of you that are saying that Ouija boards are fake are DEAD... WRONG!!!! My dad was almost KILLED using one to try to contact his grandpa when he was a kid. PLEASE! DONT USE ONE!?

Catarina Roza 2 months ago Source

A girl I know CLAWED HER FACE TO PIECES after playing with a Ouiji board. She went crazy!!!!!. PLEASE guys just don't even go there. These things are bad news.

Jakki Jimms 1 month ago Source

Once you use the damn thing, you let your door open to evil spirits. A friend of mine used it a long time ago and now she's in a hospital. She starts talking about a tall black thing that watches her and talks to her. She regrets using the Ouija board.

lupster4 2 months ago Source

We played that in the closet for fun while laughing like idiots...until the closet closes itself from outside locking us inside ... We were screaming like dogs in a cage with asthma and in the dark, we couldnt see a thing. I was 8 back then and the older brother of my friend had to break trough the door so we can get out... I was scared...

There is still a dark spirit attached to me and its been 14 years since. I think it is related to what happened on that day. The spirit is screaming at me and scaring me during some of my nights... I wake up swearing and I am paralyzed each time...I am not joking man.

Vinnyboy333 2 months ago Source

People don't realize how dangerous these Board's really are. I was talking to my Mum the other day and she said when she was A Little Girl, She watched her Brother and 3 Cousin's play with the Oujia Board. She remember's the Glass Cup flying out of her Brother's Hand and smashing Against the wall at A very fast speed. Then the same night, Her Brother experienced spooky thing's such as Book's flying of his Shelf, And his Curtains "Automatically" Opening and closing. Seriously people think!!

NannyGaming 3 months ago Source

I knew a girl that had the ouija board predict the death of her friend in a week via a car crash. A week to the day she died.

afar1 4 months ago Source

i cannot stress enough than to ask you DO NOT USE THIS all this does is open up the world of dark spirits my aunt was with a group of high school students they did this 1 student died 1 student went missing and my aunty was put into a mental institution for the rest of her life you can never close this curse once the board is in action it will never stop and it meaning the spirits will kill thats all they want

uthinkitsover 5 months ago Source

A few words of warning . Once contact is made , it's for LIFE ! The end result is usually an untimely death , suicide , insanity , voices in the head , the feeling of being possessed and not being able to move ..... and things of that nature . You have been warned

harmageden 5 months ago Source

I have played this game because I was curious if it was real or fake. So I played it 3 years ago with my friends at my house. One of my friends died 2 days later by playing this game. Just warning you its real and if you wanna play this game be ready to live with the consequences! Who knows what you are faced with!! don't %&@$ around with the devil he's stronger then you think. This is not science it real dark magic!

DMB7226 7 months ago Source

My uncle actually died from using one of these. My mother told me. She told me how it happened, but I think it's too personal to put it up for the trolls to laugh at. Anyway I was told not to play with them because they're dangerous.
Chuck Norris 10 months ago Source

DO NOT DO IT you will regret it believe me. Do not play with thes things it is a doorway to Hell. I was possessed by a demon after dabbling in the occult and thought these were fun.This demon drove me to try and commit suicide.

soulstosave 10 months ago Source

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odyssevs
According to Aleister Crowleys book about the Ouija board, you mainly speak to elemental's or shells. The elemental's are neutral, which respond according to your own mood. If you are negative the elemental will be negative, if you are positive and ask positive questions it will also be positive, it mirrors you. The shells are remnants of plagued souls left behind on earth. You might also be talking to your own subconsciousness.

If Aleister Crowleys book is telling the truth is another matter, you'll just have to find out yourself.

Aleister Crowleys book is NOT telling the truth...

The fact that many mediums REFUSE to dabble with it and spiritualists and occultists warn us about the dangers involved is PROOF of that fact:

Psychic Alan Vaughan points out the following information:

"It is significant, however, that the greatest outcry against the use of Ouijas has come from the Spiritualists [and] not the parapsychologists. In England, Spiritualist groups are petitioning to ban the sale of Ouijas as toys for children, not because of vague dangers of ‘unhealthy effects on naive, suggestible persons’--but because they fear that the children will become possessed."

Psychic / spiritist Harold Sherman, president of ESP Research Associates Foundation in Little Rock, Arkansas, agrees: "The majority who have become involved with possessive and other entities came by this experience through the ouija board."

Noted psychic researchers Ed and Lorraine Warren refer to one instance where the Ouija board was used "as little more than a joke" – and yet it led to the house becoming "infested" with evil spirits. Noted occultist Manly P. Hall founder of the Philosophical Research Society is considered as one of the leading authorities on the occult in this century. In Horizon magazine for October-December 1944, pages 76-77 he recalls:

"During the last 20-5 years I have had considerable personal experience with persons who have complicated their lives through dabbling with the Ouija board. Out of every hundred such cases, at least 95 are worse off for the experience…. I know of broken homes, estranged families,and even suicides that can be traced directly to this source."

Ed and Lorraine Warren, whom I cited above, state in their book Graveyard that (pp. 137-38):

"Ouija boards are just as dangerous as drugs. They’re not to be played with… just as parents are responsible for other aspects of the children’s lives, they should take equal care to keep the tools of the devil from their children… especially in an error when satanic cults are on the rise.

Remember: Seances and Ouija boards and other occult paraphernalia are dangerous because evil spirits often disguise themselves as your loved ones and take over your life"
(Edmond Gruss, The Ouija Board: A Doorway to the Occult)

Link

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My own belief is simply that you get what you focus on. We have a brain full to the brim of images and information that we are probably not even aware of. All of this influences us daily without us even realising it. Its all down to belief. We have most of us anyway been told that ooooh Ouija boards are dangerous, a doorway etc etc so that's how we view them. We make associations and associate Ouija boards with evil nasty and naughty. I believe the damage that can occur is mental due to preconceptions and in a group of people, due to all being on the same vibratory wavelength.

If it was so easy to open these doorways the world would be (apparently) inundated with demons spirits and entities.

The greatest gurus of all time study and practice for years to be able to open "doors"...if they could just use a ouija board would save them a hell of a lot of time and effort!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
Ideomotor effect. Although you'll never convince true believers of anything else, because they often have 'strange experiences' afterwards that will only serve to reinforce their personal belief systems. It's fascinating to me that humans are so easily fooled into certain 'beliefs' by our own minds and bodies. No wonder people were and are controlled and enslaved by elite religious organizations.

Lol, you know whats funny about people like him. They dismiss any physical evidence that happens during or after ouija use as something being caused by the users playing the ouija board. If a person plays the ouija board and all of a sudden a glass goes flying off the counter and hits the wall, this person would say "someone must have thrown it" or "it never happened, prove it". They dismiss all types of physical evidence as proof that its not just the ideomotor effect. I even know of an atheist on another message board that claimed he played the ouija board with friends every weekend for 4 years and claimed it was nothing more than the ideomotor effect.

He claimed that the fan would turn on by itself, a wind would come out of nowhere when all the windows were closed, tv would turn itself on and off and he still refused to believe it was nothing more than the ideomotor effect. He even blindfolded his friends and he claimed that 60% of the time they actually got cohorent words and sentences blindfolded and having the board switched around. He claimed that it was probably luck or a lucky draw or something. He would never admit anything paranormal even when paranormal events were happening right before his eyes. Just like him, some of you non-believers are ridiculous. You live in your own world where you believe everything in the universe is just like us on earth and can be rationalized in a scientific way. You will continue to search for your grey aliens in outer space. Lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Okay, they are from the subconscious. Sure, whatever you believe. Now can you explain to me how my mother and I, sitting in a room, when I was 12, and dad off at work, nobody else home, but us two, and we ask for a sign from the ghost, and a fork flies off the counter and across the room, and hits the wall and falls. Then, this same thing repeats itself, several more times over the next few months, each time, immediately after asking for a sign? How does this happen via the subconscious? How does the subconscious create a wind that knocks dozens of children's pictures off the wall, when the doors and windows of the classroom are closed? How does the subconscious mind to this? If you have no answer, then your entire opinion is nothing more than opinion.

Simple. You are either a) delusional, b) making it up or c) both.

tell me - what and how would a piece of wood or cardboard have that "links" it to the spirits and ghoulies? If I were to take a large piece of candy glass, write a Ouija board out of toffee on it and use a dead squirrel - would that work too?

It's PURELY down to the people who use it and what they want to hear. That's it. But as I said, Ouija boards, like religion and other mythology, is all made up. But if it works for you - great - i hope it helps.

Still makes me laugh to hear about "forks" moving and voices. Brilliant stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As I've mentioned on another thread, get a group of people all together in a room who WANT it to work then it will "work". Its all a matter of vibrational frequencies and suggestion. I've proven this to others many times, naughty of me I know but hey if it dispels fears and myths then job done

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I've just never had a single thing happen when using a Ouija board. I've used store bought ones. I even made one using a nice piece of wood and a wood burning kit... Really fancy.... And I have not had anything happen... But it wasn't for lack of trying.

I've had plenty of other ghostly experiences, but none ever tied in with the Ouija board. But I do have a friend who swears up and down he had an experience.... And I do trust him.

His claim is that once he and his brother were messing with a Ouija board and asking it rude questions, daring any spirit to show up, saying that who ever was there, was weak and couldn't do a thing to them... Just trying to provoke a response.

Nothing happened during the session, but he claims, that night just as he was going to bed, his door opened and what appeared to be his mom, was standing there, waving, then it's mouth opened and it revealed these razor sharp teeth and the thing glided, still waving, into the room, before disappearing through the closet door.

He looked in the closet and nothing was there. He says it scared him so bad, he actually called a priest and had him come bless his house.

And, I was not a witness to any of this, so this is all hear say, but I do trust and believe my friend. Again, I have never had any experience at all, involving a Ouija board though, so, I am not sure what to make of it...

I tend to think that perhaps there is really not all that much to it. If you want to try and communicate with spirits, I don't see why you would need a piece of cardboard and a pointer....

If we can communicate and they can hear us... It just seems like an unnecessary bit of paraphernalia to me. I've had numerous sightings myself, so I am a firm believer.. Well, not a believer, Personally, I know ghosts are real...

But yeah, just for what that is worth...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The simple fact that mediums, spiritualists, and occultists REFUSE to dabble with these is all the PROOF we need of the real dangers involved.

"During the last 20-5 years I have had considerable personal experience with persons who have complicated their lives through dabbling with the Ouija board. Out of every hundred such cases, at least 95 are worse off for the experience…. I know of broken homes, estranged families,and even suicides that can be traced directly to this source." Manly P. Hall

Link

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."

WHY SMART PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
Cause when people realize they are being duped it triggers an uncomfortable response!
This is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

What's even more scary then that is they CHOOSE not to LOOK at any EVIDENCE because of this PAIN word again! This is what's called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I do believe it's possible but when you mention the "questions in your mind" thing you pretty much give up all credibility, no entity can read your mind, no matter how many episodes of star trek you've watched, or how many ET books you've read, no one can read your mind clearly, so you must be the one answering the questions, I do believe the thing could theoretically work given the right conditions but the chances that it's your subconscious is so much higher it's off the charts.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Of course the Ouija Board works. It is just the tool, what makes it work is the energy behind it.

Just like an old telephone would work, since the electricity (and telephone lines) are all that matters.

Please do not fall for propaganda spread through Hollywood movies, that it is just evil because if you do, bad stuff is more likely to happen from your fear and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Of course the Ouija Board works. It is just the tool, what makes it work is the energy behind it.

I agree but it doesnt answer question why we need the board at all. Why cant we interact with the enegry directly?
MeowH!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join