It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quija board I created works...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

They definitely work for me. Mine always told me to watch channel 73 which is the disney channel in one of the episodes Matt was searching for presences in the house. Once I asked what is on tv its reply was the sweet I flipped through the channels and found the sweet hereafter on. Mine told me of travel which is supposed to be coming true now after many years. And also that I would go far which is supposed to mean something really good is going to happen to me which is also coming true. My board said that I was Pluto which I guess means that I am way out there. I have had a lot of cool nonordinary experiences in my life and the psychic circle was just one aspect.

"What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970
edit on 15-10-2012 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Don't worry about it at all. Ouija boards are make believe -- they don't work. They're based on your subconscious, as well as those participating.

I tried them many years ago and they feed you the answers you want to hear because it's you or your friends controlling it. I proved that to myself and my mates.

Complete bunk.

But hey - if people want to believe the spirits of the dead and other nasties have nothing better to do that to answer you stupid, inane questions about your own demise or how dead Aunty Jenny is doing, by all means - enjoy!

Okay, they are from the subconscious. Sure, whatever you believe. Now can you explain to me how my mother and I, sitting in a room, when I was 12, and dad off at work, nobody else home, but us two, and we ask for a sign from the ghost, and a fork flies off the counter and across the room, and hits the wall and falls. Then, this same thing repeats itself, several more times over the next few months, each time, immediately after asking for a sign? How does this happen via the subconscious? How does the subconscious create a wind that knocks dozens of children's pictures off the wall, when the doors and windows of the classroom are closed? How does the subconscious mind to this? If you have no answer, then your entire opinion is nothing more than opinion.

This sounds like a dream. And if it wasn't your mum was not only tricking you in some way. Any sensible mother would get their child the hell out of there in situations like this..if they were real (which they aren't). No sensible mother would sit there asking for more signs and more forks to fly.

Please think about your story, and maybe approach your mother and see if you can get her to spill the beans.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Your response is a joke. Did you ever get breastfed when you were a kid? Are you sure your mother is not lying to you? Do you remember it correctly? Are you sure you were not tricked?

Did you have a bike when you were a kid? Are you sure it was not a dream?

Maybe you should ask your mom if it was all real?

Or maybe you should read the entire post I made as a response on page 2 of this thread.

edit on 15-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Okay, they are from the subconscious. Sure, whatever you believe. Now can you explain to me how my mother and I, sitting in a room, when I was 12, and dad off at work, nobody else home, but us two, and we ask for a sign from the ghost, and a fork flies off the counter and across the room, and hits the wall and falls. Then, this same thing repeats itself, several more times over the next few months, each time, immediately after asking for a sign? How does this happen via the subconscious? How does the subconscious create a wind that knocks dozens of children's pictures off the wall, when the doors and windows of the classroom are closed? How does the subconscious mind to this? If you have no answer, then your entire opinion is nothing more than opinion.

Can you explain what it was if you don't believe it was the subconscious mind? Can you explain how a ghost can throw a fork across the room? Can you explain how a ghost causes a wind that knocks dozens of children's pictures off the wall, when the doors and windows of the classroom are closed? How does the ghost do this? If you have no answer, then your entire opinion is nothing more than opinion.

See how that works?

There has been a poltergeist hypothesis entertained now for some time that offers an explanation, telekinesis, that is often associated with adolescents and people that are in a highly stressed, emotional state. I could offer a few other possible scenerios, but you strike me as close-minded, like many 'true believers', so I won't bother. For myself, I'd rather have real answers and alternate explanations, than immediately jump to conclusions, but then I've never been partial to superstitious hysteria.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by phroziac

you would have your car surrounded :

on one side emo idiots attempting to contact the " other side "

on the other - religios nutsacks - attempting to destroy your " blasphemous " motor vehicle

Cool im gona do it

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

See how that works?

There has been a poltergeist hypothesis entertained now for some time that offers an explanation, telekinesis, that is often associated with adolescents and people that are in a highly stressed, emotional state. I could offer a few other possible scenerios, but you strike me as close-minded, like many 'true believers', so I won't bother. For myself, I'd rather have real answers and alternate explanations, than immediately jump to conclusions, but then I've never been partial to superstitious hysteria.

I understand about Poltergeist phenomena and my mind is not closed. I just need a better explanation than, "you subconsciously threw a fork across the room without touching it", after asking for a "sign" from the ghost spirit who has already identified itself as "Running Fox" on the Ouija board.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

It's subconscious because its a mind trick that's it. How do you think the quija board would answer my questions I asked them without saying a word. Can demons and spirits read our minds now? You are controlling the quija board with your mind, I know it sounds weird like out of some fairy tale but its true.

If you ask it a question and you think in your head the answer is yes yes yes guess what happens...it goes to yes. We would ask it a question and I would think the answer yes and my friend would think the answer no, guess what happened after that? The quija board was confused it didn't know how to answer.

Now for the fork flying off the table and hitting the wall I have no idea maybe you had a spike in mental powers and made it do it yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

It's subconscious because its a mind trick that's it. How do you think the quija board would answer my questions I asked them without saying a word. Can demons and spirits read our minds now? You are controlling the quija board with your mind, I know it sounds weird like out of some fairy tale but its true.

If you ask it a question and you think in your head the answer is yes yes yes guess what happens...it goes to yes. We would ask it a question and I would think the answer yes and my friend would think the answer no, guess what happened after that? The quija board was confused it didn't know how to answer.

Now for the fork flying off the table and hitting the wall I have no idea maybe you had a spike in mental powers and made it do it yourself.

This is what I would expect a rational mind to think, and guess, as well. But, check this out.
I had NO idea about any Sioux Uprising when I was 11. I had to look it up in the encyclopedia. He told me details about the war and how he died. I could not have thought up, 'Running Fox" for the life of me. I was not thinking of native Americans or Indians other than the brief study in school in history class, but that was years earlier.

Next...I asked the spirit to show us proof of his existence, SEVERAL times. It blew me away at first, but as I got confidence I invited my friend, a girl from across the street to come over, and see it happen, and it did, when I asked for a "sign" he was real. Then, again, with my next door, black neighbor and good friend. We were just 11 at the time, barely 12 years old yet. No sexual energy to emit or anything weird like that. No puberty yet.
AND....There was a time I went to school, and had asked him to come with me that day to show some strange stuff to kids at school. Keys flew off the coffee table and hit my foot as I was leaving the house that morning. I had forgotten I ha asked the ghost, the night before, to come with me. It had briefly skipped my mind. At school,. a gust of wind came through the class and knocked most of the pictures off the wall that were tacked on. It was a real experience that made the girls all scream out and the boys giggle. It happened as real as anything anyone actually experiences like going to the bathroom or eating food, or taking a walk. I was in 5th grade at the time. How did my subconscious mind do all that? Through the poltergeist effect? I seriously doubt it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well you name is magick master...does your family have ties to witchcraft? It is heridtary just like my great grandmother was a witch and claimed she could only pass on the knowledge to a male in the family and everyone in the family was scared to death of her but me.

I think she died before she got to pass it on. It was a powerful spell to heal people from what I understand.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Well you name is magick master...does your family have ties to witchcraft? It is heridtary just like my great grandmother was a witch and claimed she could only pass on the knowledge to a male in the family and everyone in the family was scared to death of her but me.

I think she died before she got to pass it on. It was a powerful spell to heal people from what I understand.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

No family members that I know of practice Magick. I was born though on May 1, on a witches sabbath, so I am told, by my aunt, who has been known to have some psychic sixth sense, and that's why my mother was never too scared by these things, and the fact that we are Jewish, so no superstitions in the background.

But what is slightly more interesting is this. I was born in the hospital, but the house I was born into was haunted before I was born, and the ghost left after I was born. How do I know this? When I was a child my parents would tell me about the story of the ghost who left when I was born. My parents moved into a two story house they bought before I was born. Sometime after they moved in, the people who owned the house behind us, told my parents something when they introduced themselves. Our house towered over their one story house, (I should add, our house was pushed back on the property, so our backside directly overlooked the neighbors pool and backyard. Very closely.
So, when the neighbors introduced themselves, they told my parents that before they moved in, nobody was living there and it was for sale. At night, very late, a light would come on upstairs and they could see it from their backyard. They told them they believed the house could be haunted. Well, we had a poodle, before I was born, and he would never go upstairs. My parents would tell me that he would follow them around everywhere, but sometimes he would stop dead at the bottom of the stairs, and not follow them, instead just barking up at the top, like there was someone there he was barking at. Well, after I was born, he never did that again. That's an interesting addition, I suppose.

But that could be another reason why my mother was never scared about this stuff much. She had already been exposed to it slightly.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
and one of the things "Running Fox" told me was that spirits go through a time where they make up for things they have done, or work on helping others for their own growth as well, as service in a sense, and sometimes they do this from the spirit instead of the body. He told me that spirits get assigned to Ouija boards, and some have good intentions and some don't. i can remember that clearly because I wanted to know.

And I should add..that most kids were into sports and playing with other kids that were popular in school. I had a few friends, but I was into sci fi and horror movies, and I was collecting Famous Monsters magazine at age 7, on.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have seen so many thread and heard so many stories about these things actually working, yet no one ever films it. I find that odd. Like another poster stated, if they really do work, then do it blindfolded.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2012 by Petermandelsonz because: (Dangerous Information REMOVED)

edit on 15-10-2012 by Petermandelsonz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The more you use it the more you open your energy field to entities that are bored and want to play with you. Its not about belief its about knowing. Some people know that there exist para physical beings some dont.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
The more you use it the more you open your energy field to entities that are bored and want to play with you. Its not about belief its about knowing. Some people know that there exist para physical beings some dont.

When the spirit told me that it was there to help me learn about spirit and the unknown etc, I think that it was so that I would always be one of those "believers". Because that's the effect it has had on me.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Petermandelsonz

edit on 15-10-2012 by Petermandelsonz because: (Dangerous Information REMOVED)

edit on 15-10-2012 by Petermandelsonz because: (no reason given)

That dangerous information sounded like bull to me. If jinn dont speak english why would they speak some other language that wasnt the first language ever? Im gonna try it anyway

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So does anyone know what is the "believers" proper way to get rid of an Ouija Board?

I see burn it, then don't burn it, drown it no don't do that....

What would really be the proper way to dispose of an extremely active board?
Why not just snap it in half or more pieces if you are afraid of little kids getting a hold of it in the trash, and then just toss it?
I hear people say gateways, once open they don't close if you destroy the board? What's that about? I am curious on that one.
Those who have used it and spoken to whatever they are speaking to, sure all seem to agree that it works somehow. Personally, I think it is subconscious channeling most of the time, but I have not played with one in many years and don't plan on it. Whatever it taps into when it does, is going to mess with your head just because of the nature of the Ouija board myth.
It is supposed to be mysterious and spooky,
and it is.

Great subject for Halloween!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm experienced in things like this. Stay away from it. It won't do anything good for you. You're giving it the authority to tell you what will happen, and by doing so, it will make those things happen. In general, that's how these things work.

If you're not experienced in this kind of stuff, it would be best for you to not tell others that they're idiots for believing it's real.

It's real. It's bad, and anyone that wants to teach others how to do it doesn't know what kind of harm they are potentially bringing upon their student, unless they're just evil.

Don't get sucked into it more just because it worked. Lots of things will work. Tossing bones in the air and reading them would work. Tarot would work. Coming up with a system of sock smelling and interpretation thereby would work. You can make almost anything work. JUST DON'T DO IT. IT IS DANGEROUS.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Burn it, and if in doubt do research on the JINN. I know of people whose lives have been messed up after playing with oujie boards. Take the advice, otherwise its your own loss.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I call bs

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join