It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quija board I created works...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

i know what you mean

but

if a table full of people tell you NOT to jump from a skyscraper
will you listen to them ?

When you see a BIG RED BUTTON warning with a trap below you
will you risk your life because you are to curious ?

Thats what i though

edit on 10/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

How is a Ouija board anything like a skyscraper or a "big red button"? Seriously...let's not get ridiculous here.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
I have a bad vibe about it.
Do you guys think its just our subconscious mind doing everything

Either way, if its a bad vibe, then don't use it. quite simple.
Lets say its all your subconscious...why are you trying to draw out your inner darkness and fear?

Anyhow. A old spiritualist friend of mine once said, like attracts like. If you are fearful, you will attract a experience that will make you fearful. be it your subconscious or other.

So...ya...would suggest you put it down..at least until your a bit more steady in the mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I used a oija board with my younger sister once and supposedly contacted a dead person from world war 2. I asked questions about the war for example specific dates and the names of planes and equipment used. Neither I or my sister knew the answers due to our age. When I asked my parents if the answers to the questions I asked were accurate they said yes they were. Im pretty sure my sister was not learning anything about the war in 3rd grade. and I personally did not know the answers to the questions I asked.

We contacted a German pilot who wanted to be reborn as a sparrow.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The fact that you created your oija board yourself instead of buying it from parker brothers at a toys r us(I know pretty messed up right?) actually connects you to the board moreso.

also it is recommended to put the board on each users knees and use a candle. supposedly the candle is how the spirit can physically see you.
But honestly its better not to mess with this stuff. a demon can pretend to be anyone and they are smart enough to trick humans and then mess your life up.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing I don't like talking about because people simply will not believe, and I don't blame them. Years and years ago, I used a ouija board and it did seem to work. We got a lot of figure 8s as you described, a lot of odd answers, and we finally quit using it because it began cussing us out one day and that's all it would do from then on.

Anyway, here are my observations about it (and mind you, it is always possible someone was screwing with me, but given who it was, I sincerely doubt it):

If we asked it questions we knew the answers to, to test it, it could answer accurately.
If we asked a question we did not already know the answer to, it would either give us gibberish, or completely false information.

Whatever causes it to move seems to be feeding from the knowledge base of the users. I just can't figure out why we kept exerting all that time and effort to cuss ourselves out.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
oh and the figure eight movement...ive seen that before with various different users. It commonly referred to as the symbol for infinity.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

interesting viewpoint but I walked away with a different story than yours. I actually was educated on the history of the war by asking questions that only required a one word answer

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Ben81

How is a Ouija board anything like a skyscraper or a "big red button"? Seriously...let's not get ridiculous here.

I was answering to Smileygirl when she said :

Did your niece do it? Because if a tableful of people told me not to do something, I'd run to do it

the skyscraper comment had nothing to do with ouija boards but with what she said
that she will run to do something if someone tell her not to do something lol (was a jk)

i have just read your previous post when you said :

you NEVER burn or destroy a Ouija board

Care to explain that a bit ?
its by far the worst advice to ever give to someone
who made contact with an unknow entity with those stupid homemade board
since i care about people .. burning it is my best advice i can give
it look like im not alone thinking that to be true (see page 1)

one thing i can agree with you is ... lets not get ridiculous here !
i usualy dont answer to ridiculous posts but i made an exception with yours

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I can answer for her if she does not mind. burning a oija board is burning the doorway they came through. So they could not return.... and remain to torment you because they had no other option.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by Ben81

I can answer for her if she does not mind. burning a oija board is burning the doorway they came through. So they could not return.... and remain to torment you because they had no other option.

Some say .. drown it
Some say .. burn it
Some say .. bury it

I think the best thing to do is to burn it
it will then close the portal and you will be in peace
many shaman will burn it for you while doing a prayer

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Im not sure if its a myth but ive heard of a user throwing the board in a river only to come back home and find the board wet again in the home. Rather than destroying the board with water or letting rot in the dirt I would recommend leaving it intact and getting it out of your house. this option isnt allways convienent or pratical so its best not to get involved with oija boards at all in case trouble comes along.

And yes Ive seen documents of shamans wishing to burn the boards. but most occult knowledge ive come across says its the worst thing to do. Shamans are more connected to the earth and spirits...demons on the other hand is a whole other subject matter.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The only thing I see in any of the ideas of burning, or drowning first, is that is a symbolic closure. But they didn't portal in, they're already able to access. The ouji board just gave them a kind of phone. These aren't the ones beyond the gates.

Alot of those gates are open, and they're working on opening all of them, which is quite possibly why many protectors are here, incarnated, and know the cosmos is here as well, those on this mission. This isn't going to be like any other cycle. In those days, the people were long lived, with higher dna, and in order for earth to have taken a nose dive, to a lower realm, consequence occurred. Now humanity has downgraded dna and is massively controlled and enslaved and lied to. Nearly all the harm or consequence is being down by a small group who considers themselves to be the managers and higher ups of this planet. This cycle they are holding the Bill, and so the cosmos is here, ready for any gates they open.

Renegades don't advertise, they don't have free reign. If they emerge they'll be deal with.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Do you guys think its just our subconscious mind doing everything or do you guys think its actual beings talking to us?
edit on 13-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

I think it's just a piece of cardboard.
Blindfolded ouija board sessions are the best. The ghosts always seem to be illiterate.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Im not sure if its a myth but ive heard of a user throwing the board in a river only to come back home and find the board wet again in the home. Rather than destroying the board with water or letting rot in the dirt I would recommend leaving it intact and getting it out of your house. this option isnt allways convienent or pratical so its best not to get involved with oija boards at all in case trouble comes along.

And yes Ive seen documents of shamans wishing to burn the boards. but most occult knowledge ive come across says its the worst thing to do. Shamans are more connected to the earth and spirits...demons on the other hand is a whole other subject matter.

Thats why my best advice is NEVER USE A OUIJA BOARD in the first place lol
drowning it in water will not destroy it but will contain it for a bit (like a walll)
but to purify and close the door for good .. fire will do the trick
make sure each pieces are really burn to ash

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

blindfolded oija would be the most common scientific method experiment and I applaud your statement. yet it is the spirits possesing our bodies that enable the oija to be effective.

the spirits need our eyes when they enter our bodies and obviously our hands.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I would rather play with the JUMANJI board then a ouija board

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here is someone explaining the ouija best... don't be fooled by the title.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join