It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quija board I created works...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I agree but it doesnt answer question why we need the board at all. Why cant we interact with the enegry directly?

This has nothing to do with interacting with "enegry".

This is about opening spiritual doors and inviting demonic spirits into a persons life.

You DON"T need the board. Ouija Boards are just one of MANY items that can do this.

The REAL question is WHY are people ignoring the warnings and instead believing the LIES?

Once we realize this, it becomes much easier to see why evil spirits want to communicate with humans through divination and encourage its use. One particularly clever way of doing so is to market Ouija boards and other forms of divination as harmless games to be used for entertainment and enjoyment.

Evil spirits stand to benefit greatly whenever humans divine. They know that once a person begins to divine, a spiritual door or portal opens between the material world and the spiritual world.

Ouija Boards

Remember The Exorcist? It’s a highly sensationalized and less-than-accurate movie portrayal of an exorcism that occurred in the 1940s. There is, however, an important part of the story that is related correctly. In the actual case, a twelve-year-old boy was introduced to the Ouija board by his aunt, who was a witch. Some time after teaching her nephew how to use the board, she died, and the boy tried to contact her spirit via the Ouija board. Instead of contacting his dead aunt, he unwittingly contacted demons who disguised themselves as friendly spirits.

St. Paul warns us that “even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light” (2 Cor. 11:14). In another place, Jesus tells us that the devil “has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44). Believing that these beings were his friends, the boy continued to contact them by using the Ouija board. Eventually, he became possessed by multiple demons. A formal exorcism finally freed him of what must be the most spiritually terrifying experience a human being can endure on earth.

Ouija Boards

During my former phone ministry every single harassment victim I worked with who'd ever used a Ouija Board had demonic spirits manifest (make their presence known) in the course of the deliverance session. Even when a person fails to contact a spirit through the Ouija Board, the mere act of trying invites demonic spirits into his life.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

In 1949 in Cottage City, Maryland a boy started exhibiting unusual symptoms after he and his family had used a Ouija Board. This boy's bed would shake, and furniture would move when he was present -- pushed by an unseen force. While most harassment victims don't experience having the furniture moved, shaking and vibrating beds are common. The spirits harassing this boy took possession, and the boy's experiences became more and more bizarre. When medical science was unable to help the boy, a priest was called in. Nearly thirty years later, William Peter Blatty wrote a book loosely based on the boy's experiences. This book was to become the basis for the blockbuster movie The Exorcist.

Ouija Boards and Communicating with Demonic Spirits

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Why do people smoke n drink? Same thing.

The warnings for both contain many lies too.

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I agree but it doesnt answer question why we need the board at all. Why cant we interact with the enegry directly?

This has nothing to do with interacting with "enegry".

This is about opening spiritual doors and inviting demonic spirits into a persons life.

You DON"T need the board. Ouija Boards are just one of MANY items that can do this.

The REAL question is WHY are people ignoring the warnings and instead believing the LIES?

Once we realize this, it becomes much easier to see why evil spirits want to communicate with humans through divination and encourage its use. One particularly clever way of doing so is to market Ouija boards and other forms of divination as harmless games to be used for entertainment and enjoyment.

Evil spirits stand to benefit greatly whenever humans divine. They know that once a person begins to divine, a spiritual door or portal opens between the material world and the spiritual world.

Ouija Boards

Remember The Exorcist? It’s a highly sensationalized and less-than-accurate movie portrayal of an exorcism that occurred in the 1940s. There is, however, an important part of the story that is related correctly. In the actual case, a twelve-year-old boy was introduced to the Ouija board by his aunt, who was a witch. Some time after teaching her nephew how to use the board, she died, and the boy tried to contact her spirit via the Ouija board. Instead of contacting his dead aunt, he unwittingly contacted demons who disguised themselves as friendly spirits.

St. Paul warns us that “even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light” (2 Cor. 11:14). In another place, Jesus tells us that the devil “has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44). Believing that these beings were his friends, the boy continued to contact them by using the Ouija board. Eventually, he became possessed by multiple demons. A formal exorcism finally freed him of what must be the most spiritually terrifying experience a human being can endure on earth.

Ouija Boards

During my former phone ministry every single harassment victim I worked with who'd ever used a Ouija Board had demonic spirits manifest (make their presence known) in the course of the deliverance session. Even when a person fails to contact a spirit through the Ouija Board, the mere act of trying invites demonic spirits into his life.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

In 1949 in Cottage City, Maryland a boy started exhibiting unusual symptoms after he and his family had used a Ouija Board. This boy's bed would shake, and furniture would move when he was present -- pushed by an unseen force. While most harassment victims don't experience having the furniture moved, shaking and vibrating beds are common. The spirits harassing this boy took possession, and the boy's experiences became more and more bizarre. When medical science was unable to help the boy, a priest was called in. Nearly thirty years later, William Peter Blatty wrote a book loosely based on the boy's experiences. This book was to become the basis for the blockbuster movie The Exorcist.

Ouija Boards and Communicating with Demonic Spirits

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
In college, for an art class, we had to devise a new font. I decided to present it as a ouija board, to make it more interesting for myself. I still have it, Occasionally, we use it as a table top when guests come over.

I played with the board once, a long time ago. We decided to watch TV, and if it moved, it moved, though I honestly suspect it was ourselves moving it, via not being able to keep our hands still. The message was, when we would look down from time to time, was "I kno U C ME Lee."
So much for that.
I later roomed upstairs of a friend's house, when I was looking for steady work. I used the ouija board as table, set upon an orange crate, next to a futon. Someone presented me with a crystal raven, that I put on the board with a lot of other bedside things. On the door leading up to my room, I'd hung a tambourine, with beads and feathers hanging from it.
One night, when I was asleep, The house owner woke up to a rattling sound. She saw the tambourine on the door shaking on its' own. She said it was rattling sporadically, as if someone was using it like a door knocker. She said neither the furnace nor the air conditioner was on to account for the movement of the tambourine.
On another occasion, she and I had relinquished the TV downstairs to visiting kids of family members, and we were watching TV in my loft.
Again, no furnace, nor AC, not even the refrigerator was on, but for some reason, the crystal raven began to walk across the board, as if there shaking in the house caused by electronics or mechanical devices, such as the fridge.
We didn't stay wait for it to spell out anything, if it were trying to. I picked it up and moved it, thinking it would fall off the table and break of it kept up its motion.
I'd long since moved out of the house, she's bought a much nicer house, and I still have the board, though nothing, knock wood, has happened since. For me, it's just another table top with letters on it.
edit on 26-10-2012 by TheCounselor because: grammar.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I think your board is bored. It wants to talk.

Id love to see yours.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
Ideomotor effect. Although you'll never convince true believers of anything else, because they often have 'strange experiences' afterwards that will only serve to reinforce their personal belief systems. It's fascinating to me that humans are so easily fooled into certain 'beliefs' by our own minds and bodies. No wonder people were and are controlled and enslaved by elite religious organizations.

I have a problem with the ideomotor effect. I think it's a good theory but it's never been proven and or it's not complete.

I used to use a board and I got good at it. I used it by myself a lot. It got to the point where the thing would as another poster above said, move so fast and strong it was dragging my hand with it. I could also do this with only one finger and many times had trouble keeping my hand or fingers on the thing as it moved. I could get a strong fast movement with just hardly touching the device. Now, let me tell you.. when the thing is zooming around the board so fast you can hardly keep your hand on it, and it's accurately spelling out things it's really hard to believe any ideomotor effect is solely responsible.

Also, in the case where two or more people use a board, if it's really coming from our own subconscious and different people would have individual ideomotor effects they would wind up wanting to move the thing in different directions and either the board just would not work or would not make sense. There would be a conflict, Joe pulling it to letter A and sally pulling it to letter G for example. But this is not what people experience. People do see the thing moving in coherent unison as if they were of one mind.

Not saying it's ghost or demons just that there has to be more to this that we have yet to understand and can measure scientifically.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I think your board is bored. It wants to talk.

Id love to see yours.

There was a happy accident of the ink running under the frisket. I kept it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thats awesome, a little creepy too...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Thank you. Make a great impromptu coffee table.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Collective Consciousness? If there's a level where peoples' minds work together, that could be the source of power.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I have shared my experiences on the forum here before. the most dangerous board my friends and I ever used was made of paper. It did the same thing with the figure 8's when we had 2 spirits battling over who was going to communicate with us. Evil seemed to have won as it ended up making a threat towards us and oh I am not even going to explain the rest. BURN IT! that is my sincere advice to you.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Collective Consciousness? If there's a level where peoples' minds work together, that could be the source of power.

O.k. then we need to design a good test. If collective consciousness is the reason these unifying acts happen with a board, then they should also work without a board. It seems the only requirements are desiring "something" to happen and both must be touching the device. We could actually bring this think into the realm of science with something that can be measurable.

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

O.k. then we need to design a good test. If collective consciousness is the reason these unifying acts happen with a board, then they should also work without a board. It seems the only requirements are desiring "something" to happen and both must be touching the device. We could actually bring this think into the realm of science with something that can be measurable.

Your thoughts?

Yes, the mind links and energies are needed for it to work. That's why it very seldom works for 1 person. The more people, the more collective energy is used for the ouija to work better. The more energy for the entity to move things around. Also, you willed it to work. That's why you hear people say you have to believe in it for it to work good. Your intent and energies, mind link together makes it work.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Big Chief because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2012 by Big Chief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What is it called when you talk about something with someone and then later on that day you see or hear what it was you were talking about to this person? Example given: I was talking with a friend of mine that I go to church with the other day and I stated that the devil was the best friend the church has ever had because he has kept it in business all these years. And I also commented on the apple computer logo with the bite taken out of the apple as the knowledge of good and evil. And guess what I saw later that day going down the highway a truck with the apple logo and the statement that Satan sucks as a sticker on the back windshield!
What do you call these Non ordinary experiences? I have a lot of them!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You can do the same thing with a card table or a pendulum. It's all little involuntary motions your subconscious causes in your muscles. It's an interesting way (possibly) to get in touch with your id.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Humans are silly and will believe almost anything?

Look -- what do we know for sure is connected to the home-made Quija board? Your hands. What is connected to (and directing) your hands? Your mind.

That's where it's all at. That's the only place any of this stuff has ever been "at."

What gets me is that fact alone should be enough. We should marvel at the intricate power and complexity of the human mind. Instead - we are distracted by foolish garbage like "extra-dimensional entities" or "demons."

We are better than those old fairy tales. We have to be, or this (the human race, our purpose and our future as a species) is all for nothing.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

0zzymand0s
What gets me is that fact alone should be enough. We should marvel at the intricate power and complexity of the human mind. Instead - we are distracted by foolish garbage like "extra-dimensional entities" or "demons."

As little as we know about the "mind," however, how do we know these things aren't part of it or interacting with it? We just don't have a good enough scientific sounding word for them.

Can science tell you exactly how your mind decides on a course of action (move your finger a certain way) and then translates that into moving your finger? Nope.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I will say that there might be some means of interrogating someone by looking at the same motions. We had a table tipping session one night where the guys were getting info out of me, as long as I was participating it seemed to work pretty well. Limited to yes/no questions it wasn't all that revealing but I bet you could refine it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
its ouija not Quija, really gets my back up.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

NEVER EVER EVER use ouija boards. Burn the damn thing ASAP.

Not religious but I've had plenty of experience with the paranormal. Have a family story of the glass flying into a wall during a ouja session (Nanna). You're inviting whatever's hovering around to come and play. Real unwise.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't believe on a lot of things, but Quija board, man, just don't fk with it, weird sht would happen...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join