It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cardinal , from the Vatican ( I think ) told me ... Im a ( "watcher" ) . What does that mean ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Just because your are behind a mask dont think the rest of humanity is. just because you do not think your special dont think the rest of humanity is

just my opinion.

Why remind him as if your the one and only person who realized a simple fact. a first person view obviously makes the subject of that view a primary focus.

This thread is to share his view and expand upon it with new information. this site is for that specifically.

If you want to say there is nothing to see here go make your own thread as for me i intend to not derail this thread further so i will only post thread related.

Just fact.

edit on 13-10-2012 by birhan because: was not satisfied with original just my opinon

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

somehow the op's mom hacked manbehindthemasks account and started chastising the ats community and her son for relying for advice on an odd encounter with bishop.

harsh.

my advise is go find the bishop and ask him what he meant.

edit on 13-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Can you point to where I chastised the community on ATS?

Its amazing how people cant stand it when people are truthful, you guys really need to get some thicker skin....

if it wasnt for so much coddling by the community anymore and all this "poor baby" attitude we would be a lot farther along as a society.....

Ill leave the thread and leav you guys to your dreams of "Im a supernatural being from another plane sent here to watch for human kind"

Ill join the rest of those who are actually out doing things to make this world a better place, instead of living in fantasy land.....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by birhan

Wgy remi.d him as if your the one and only person who realized a simple fact. a first person view obviously makes the subject of that view a primary focus.

This thread is to share his view and expand upon it with new information. this site is for that specifically.

If you want to say there is nothing to see here go make your own thread as for me i intend to not derail this thread further so i will only post thread related.

LoL no its not, this site is for open discussion of ideas and thoughts..........

That includes EVERYTHING even when it doesnt agree with you or the OP......

If all the OP and some of the other people here want is for people to agree with them and call them super heros, then perhaps they should chose a different website.......

My posts didnt start off trying to be a jerk, I was merely trying to make a point, if you cant handle that then im sorry....

We get TONS of posts like this on ATS weekly

Do I believe in the paranormal, spiritual and supernatural , HELL YES

What I dont believe in is the attention seeking culture we have become.....

I dunno how much you frequent here, but we very very very often shed light on those who are either just looking for attention or are trying to outright hoax..........

THAT is what this website is for, TRUTH SEEKING , that includes whatever comes out in the wash
edit on 13-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well i shall reply to OP and kidwithamaskon

OP what the bishop was saying was revealed just now i am a watcher in relation to ATS and Manbehindthemask is not. look at how often he posts compared to me. he has lacked the greater view and focused on his own since he is so busy portraying his comments because they are right only regarding his view where as i just lurk but have learned about view points and why people make threads instead why i am angry that i read threads i disagree with of my own choice. the internet is a big place man must of took a wrong turn somewhere. he must
Take more time understanding and watching like the OP is destined

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by birhan

Well i shall reply to OP and kidwithamaskon

OP what the bishop was saying was revealed just now i am a watcher in relation to ATS and Manbehindthemask is not. look at how often he posts compared to me. he has lacked the greater view and focused on his own since he is so busy portraying his comments because they are right only regarding his view where as i just lurk but have learned about view points and why people make threads instead why i am angry that i read threads i disagree with of my own choice. the internet is a big place man must of took a wrong turn somewhere. he must
Take more time understanding and watching like the OP is destined

for such an "enlightened" person.........you sure do like to think of yourself as far superior to myself and anyone else that holds a different opinion on this.....

ATS watcher huh? I dont see MOD under your name?

Thats very telling in itself

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

I need more details. Try to recall the conversation.

You were doing what exactly when he spoke to you?
You were standing where with whom?
Who said what to whom first?
How did this conversation go?

Because, as it is, this is what I'm envisioning:

You're watching your girlfriend flit around staring at statues. Bishop walks up.
Him: "It's not that you're not welcome here, but you're meant to be a watcher."
You: "Whoa!"

Thirteen years later this is still on your brain and you come here asking us your purpose in life. I'm flattered- really- but random people on the internet will not help you find your purpose in life. I can tell you what I think and you probably won't like it. I will then. Here goes.

It doesn't matter what you do for your vocation. What matters is your disposition while doing it. You could be a janitor and be used for the glory of God. You could be a homemaker and be used for the glory of God. You don't have to be the POTUS to do things that positively impact those around you.

If I had to guess based on the info you gave us- my first impression is that he was just telling you that it was okay for you to be there as a visitor. You could just watch, you didn't have to be Catholic, and nobody was going to pressure you to become one. He was likely trying to set you at ease.

edit on 13-10-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Im going to have to make this short for now , but will get back on later . For now , Id like to thank ALL of you for taking the time to comment and help me understand what a " watcher " is . There is a lot to be said here and I will do so later , Thank You again and take care .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I also recommend doing a net search on "grigori" if you want to find biblical references to "watchers".

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
First off I would like to clarify that I do not need any one to tell me my path , destiny or any other type of similar matter . I chose my path a long time ago . What I was wanting to know ( and I can see how I was miss read , with the whole " what AM I , supposed to BE " thing ) is what HE " the may or may not be cardinal " was thinking I was or am supposed to be in relation to the whole " watcher " thing . Really I dont care , I will go on with out the info , I am not trying to find the info that best suits me or I like best . What has happened is this , I am at a pivotal point in the path that I have chosen . I am trying to decide whether to go from just being active to leading or not . So , yes I Am trying to change things and make this a better place . Things that matter , if at the very least only to me , though as of right now I am not getting very far planet.infowars.com... . The info from this tread is for this reason , one of the agendas that I have been dabbling with in witch to lead may have deep roots with this whole "watcher" thing and I am just covering my bases . I am not so dense , think headed and cynical as to think that there are not real mysteries in the universe that are caused by humans and I do think this "watcher thing may be one of those . No , I do not feel nor do I want others to think that I a special . I know that I am . No , I dont need any one to tell me that I am , like I said I can go on without this info but it may help me a lot .
Sorry , this is all I have time to write right now . I Will get to those of you that have asked direct questions to me soon , sorry its taking so long I did not think I would get this much traffic on the thread .

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jem78

Thank You , this is a direction I have not been sent to before .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join