It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cardinal , from the Vatican ( I think ) told me ... Im a ( "watcher" ) . What does that mean ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This was around the time of 1998-1999 . I was with a girl that I did not Know very well . She wanted to go to the catholic church ( that is registered with the Vatican ) on Colfax boulevard in Denver , Co. to veiw the angel statues that are there , that are very old . Some of the oldest ,some very old ( "virgin marry statues" )( which she wanted to see , as well ) are held there . Anyway . While there , a priest in ( what I remember him to be wearing ) red and white robes and a red and gold ( "what looks like a cardinals hat" ) hat , but , with gold on it , so I know it wasnt a cardinals hat . This ," cardinal " told me I had to leave , ( "not because I was not welcome" ) but because my path had been chosen for me and that ( " I , should not be swayed by religion or politics " ) . This is the " long story short sort of thing , but , what I want to know from YOU is . What Am I , supposed to BE , since my Path has been " chosen " for me " . Is there any one , that can give me an answer from what iv told .
Thank You for visiting my thread ,
Take Care , MYNAMEHERE

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

Let's take this at face value for a moment and assume that he was right (not that there's any reason why we should).
If there was anything you were supposed to be doing about this path, you would have been told what to do.
Since you haven't been told, it looks as though you're being guided along it without any action on your part.
So don't worry about it. Just get on with your life, and you will be following your chosen path.
(This is also good advice if he was wrong)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

sure....the catholic program is evil.....don't pay any attention....this the part of scripture that addresses this..."come out of her , my people"

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynamehere
What Am I , supposed to BE ,

Clearly it isn't silent about the subject. Otherwise this post would never have been made.

Perhaps you are supposed to be watching?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
mm possible your path was to wait outside while he turned his full attention to the girl you'd been with that he had to himself.

To me it sounds like he was suggesting your path was a passive öne,the path of the observer,he who watches on as events unfold around them.

It's not particularly complimentary either suggesting your role in life is that of passive onlooker.

Of course your path is you're own,no chess piece in a gold and red hat can choose it for you,only suggest and hope you choose to follow.

Don't follow,don't be a sheep but carve your own path !!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

sure....the catholic program is evil.....don't pay any attention....this the part of scripture that addresses this..."come out of her , my people"

But that person clearly could see thru the human dogma that the view is creating since he only told him he was a watcher/seed so there are people who get it from that view also but have to wait for the nonseekers to catch up.

To the OP seek answers within. Merkaba, Chakra meditation might work if that is your road.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
mm possible your path was to wait outside while he turned his full attention to the girl you'd been with that he had to himself.

To me it sounds like he was suggesting your path was a passive öne,the path of the observer,he who watches on as events unfold around them.

It's not particularly complimentary either suggesting your role in life is that of passive onlooker.

Of course your path is you're own,no chess piece in a gold and red hat can choose it for you,only suggest and hope you choose to follow.

Don't follow,don't be a sheep but carve your own path !!!

Observing reality changes reality
. Sometimes the biggest thing you can do to a social structure is just being in that social structure only observing. You think silently observing and seeking understanding and thinking is being a sheep. Some people can make the biggest changes without having to been noticed.

But I agree Op make up your own mind. Your spirit will know best yourself where you are supposed to go.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

go back to the church and see what happens
but this time dont leave if you are told to

alter boys may need your help only joking or am i ?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thank you to all that have answered . Now , I . Am , not religious . I am spiritual , and , I do " feel " things and look at things a lot differently than others , but , thats not to say that I dont feel this way because of the topic . I do though , " feel "like there is something to this . Not , to say that I am special . This makes me , swing GOD on the fence , Im not sure witch way to fall . It seems I know the answer , but i dont believe it .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Well, it seems you were at the seat of the Arch Diocese, and got to meet the Bishop. That said, your story seems a little too fantastic, for all the conspiracy theories, I have never known a Catholic Priest to be so cryptic.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Really , I hear you . Now , Im not the type to go one way or the next . I am certainly not catholic . I "have" read the way of the pilgrim , the Tibetan book of the dead and so on so fourth , but , nothing that says this . It , seems to me sir. that you know something I should .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Im also a Watcher. Such interesting times we witness eh?
edit on 13-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There are lots of watchers , per , history . but , REALLY , what does it mean when the Vatican says your a watcher ?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Maybe that you are descendant of Nephilim.
edit on 13-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I have had this thread opened all day to see where it would go - something I usually do if I feel there is some substance to the story.

Lets start at the beginning - are you aware of what a "watcher" is exactly?

Watcher is a term used in connection with angels. Watcher occurs in both plural and singular forms in the Book of Daniel, where reference is made to them being holy. The Apocryphal Books of Enoch refer to both good and bad Watchers, with a primary focus on the rebellious ones.

If you are a "watcher" in the sense that you are a protector of souls here on Earth then you need to read the bible - from start to finish. Then you need to read as many of the apocryphal books as possible that are currently available. Then the Koran, then the Buddhist Vega's until you are enlightened as to why this individual made this proclamation to you.

All politics and opinions aside, a Vatican cardinal (if indeed that is whom he was) is a very intelligent and enlightened individual - some of whom are watchers themselves - and are acutely aware of the war that is currently transpiring for the souls of mankind.

Seems your journey here has meaning - so search deep until you are sure.

Take my advice, or not - the decision is yours.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: grammar corrections

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
And there was war in Heaven eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynamehere
What Am I , supposed to BE , since my Path has been " chosen " for me " . Is there any one , that can give me an answer from what iv told .

If you are a watcher or one of the Iyram then you should have vivid (horrific) memories of Tartarus. Tartarus is the prison for the fallen b' nai Elohim or fallen men of G_d.

Are you sure it he said 'watcher' or 'watchman' ?

Anyway, the fallen watchers know who they are so it looks like this guy was winding you up.

Have you had visions (reminders) of Hades, Sheol or Tartarus ? If not, then you are not a watcher.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I have visions of Hades, Sheol or Tartarus every time i look out the window or read the news!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
background:

...Rev 13:9-10
If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

the Church leader was telling you to not watch or be a witness or even be there at the church full of Saint Statues...

because that would condem you to a destiny... a future which their are 2 examples above, if you had choosen to interject yourself into the interchange

so did the flamboyantly garbed cleric have a private audience with the girl... or did you both leave?

The warning to not involve yourself with a statue tour of Saints in a church... should not be connected with the advice to not be swayed by religion or politics ---
the advice to leave, should be viewed as a attempt to seperate you and your female friend...a divide-&-conquer tactic
edit on 13-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

"the Church leader was telling you to not watch or be a witness...

because that would condem you to a destiny... a future which their are 2 examples above, if you had choosen to interject yourself into the interchange"

Seems rather harsh since God put us here in the fist place, how can one help what one witnesses?

"so did the flamboyantly garbed cleric have a private audience with the girl... or did you both leave?"

Priceless! LoL LoL LoL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join