It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Photograph a sign of somthing strange ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Whilst at work in Belfast this morning i notished a strange cloud and sun formation.
It looked awsome too watch and see what was forming and when i dowloaded to my laptop i saw what i would call a type of "opening" starting to form, So here i am to be judged by my fellow ATS members.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
cool picture. looks like a double sundog.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Looks like a contrail going across the sky. Since the sun is behind the contrail, it is being shadowed.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

I'm not too sure where this "opening" is that you are referring to, and I am no meteorological expert but it looks like a dissipating contrail.

You said you observed it "forming" - given that, did you see no linear "horizontal" cloud at all and then it simply appeared as is?

Is this on a common flight path?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Looks like a very low contrail, that is reflecting the light very beautifully.

Assuming thats what your are referring to as strange

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the speedy replies, Not sure if contrails is what this is i skywatch most mornings at this site in work and its not the usal path of anything im aware off,

link   
It's unusual and interesting, but nothing ominous or weird. It's just the sun refracting in a rainbow off a layer of clouds disturbed by an aircraft.

link   
And of course you can see Nibiru just by the houses...

cool pics tho

edit on 12/10/2012 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i found this site ats while browsing 2012 stuff
what has this photo got to do with 2012
or am i missing something

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
to me it looks like a trail behind a rocket or missile. the way it "glows"

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yep, that second picture still looks like a contrail.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Looks like a rift in the clouds. I've seen some strange cloud formation these past few years. Strange times were living in.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't really think it's a sign of anything but I don't know everything so .... lol

It's a really neat picture though! I never see anything really awesome in the sky, just clouds shaped like animals or ice cream cones.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
i found this site ats while browsing 2012 stuff
what has this photo got to do with 2012
or am i missing something

It's because of the forum it was posted in.
Blame google...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ever hear of a circumhorizontal arc? I think you're seeing something close to that. Those are cirrus clouds.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the positive replies it means alot to me,

In hindsight it maybe contrails but the way the sun was rising and the way the sky "formed" a sudden thought hit me, Rapture ! Stargate ! or 2012 the "Final destintation" earth?.

Thought it was a cool subject to post and encourage replies.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Looks like iridescence in cirrus aviaticus clouds, which is rather rare.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You want to be careful about literally absorbing too much ATS. There is a recommended dose. Exceeding the prescription can result in unusual side effects.

Hallucinations, ringing in the ears, dizziness, vertigo, delusional thinking, paranoia, ad nauseum, stuff falling off...

Look at it this way. You know the brightly colored magazines at the grocery checkout counter that say "My wife is having Bigfoot's UFO baby"? You don't read those do you? If you do, keep tongue in cheek...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Last picture of any quality im affraid, It was snapped on my samsung 3 with zieist camera lens and im pleased as punch with the quality, The far right "glow" first attracted me to the observation,

Just for information the cranes you see in the back ground are where Titanics and Olympics keels were formed
At Harland & Wolfs Ship yard, Belfast.

Not trying to troll just have not got the hang of starting a big picture thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Interesting picture.I think I'm in agreement with the ATS"cloud crowd"though on contrail.We definitely have several experts here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join